Erase after a Test booster cycle

anaboliko

Awards
I used two bottles of Free Test during my cut and now I have been off Free Test for two weeks, I was wondering if I have to wait to start Erase or if I can start using it now? I'm looking to keep recomping and lose some body fat while clean bulking.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can start it. Especially by the time you order and receive it...timing will be perfect

anaboliko

Awards
You can start it. Especially by the time you order and receive it...timing will be perfect
Well I already have it! It's been sitting in my cabinet for a couple days now, ok..I'm going to start it now then. Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used two bottles of Free Test during my cut and now I have been off Free Test for two weeks, I was wondering if I have to wait to start Erase or if I can start using it now? I'm looking to keep recomping and lose some body fat while clean bulking.
I actually recommend waiting another two weeks if you want to get the best results from Erase.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crap, I already took it today! haha So I shouldn't keep taking it? :(
One day is not going to do anything. Just stop using it and wait out two more weeks.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
why wait 2 more weeks? free test doesn't even release more test by the same action as an AI.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why wait 2 more weeks? free test doesn't even release more test by the same action as an AI.
Seriously? Erase has the SAME active as FREE TEST, so yeah, it DOES work through similar pathways (similar because FREE TEST contains more ingredients). And you've been on a Testosterone booster for eight weeks. After stopping, you want at least a 4-week break before starting even another natural Testosterone boosting cycle, so that you can maximize your effects.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
no erase is an AI and free test is a natty booster. they both boost test but differently. there is not any evidence saying you must take 4 weeks off between test boosting cycles.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no erase is an AI and free test is a natty booster. they both boost test but differently. there is not any evidence saying you must take 4 weeks off between test boosting cycles.
Do you even know what 3,7-keto DHEA does? Read the product write-ups. It is COMMON SENSE to give your body a break after every 8-12 weeks of using such products, ESPECIALLY for a male - hence why it is NOT recommended to perpetually use such products without at least a 4-week break. But, I am done here - you will do what you will do.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
Ok Rosie show me the evidence on your above claim along with references please!! you yourself even just acknowledged 8-12 weeks. the above was on free test for 8 weeks. what about the other 4 weeks to make it 12 weeks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok Rosie show me the evidence on your above claim along with references please!! you yourself even just acknowledged 8-12 weeks. the above was on free test for 8 weeks. what about the other 4 weeks to make it 12 weeks
I made no "claim" - actually take the time to read replies. Have you never read product labels and recommendations? Seriously. The recommendation of 8-12 weeks is broad - generally it is ~8 weeks, because that is the period of time that a product is most effective over. Doing anything outside of recommendations is inadvisable. But, like I said, you will do what you will do - arguing about it won't change anything, so I am done here.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
a product label or recommendation is not evidence nor have I seen references yet. I am not attacking your claims but people get on these websites and act like they are gurus but don't back up what they are claiming with real scientific proof.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
a product label or recommendation is not evidence nor have I seen references yet. I am not attacking your claims but people get on these websites and act like they are gurus but don't back up what they are claiming with real scientific proof.
I've always went by 'time on = time off'. Why are you picking a fight with the lovely Rosie. It's common sense to give your body a break after continual use of anything. Have you personally stayed on a natty test booster or AI year round or for any time longer than 8-12 weeks?

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
its common sense because of thats what you hear industry wide. no I have not taken anything longterm. I am pointing out that we are going with recommendations that are assumptions not scientific facts. look at AI's for instance, more docs are looking to use an AI longterm for hypogonadism instead of trt. you always hear though that if you take an AI for to long your body may find a way to counteract it. I say show me the proof!! One of the people who is not a doc but recommends AI longterm instead of trt is the genious Patrick Arnold.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its common sense because of thats what you hear industry wide. no I have not taken anything longterm. I am pointing out that we are going with recommendations that are assumptions not scientific facts. look at AI's for instance, more docs are looking to use an AI longterm for hypogonadism instead of trt. you always hear though that if you take an AI for to long your body may find a way to counteract it. I say show me the proof!! One of the people who is not a doc but recommends AI longterm instead of trt is the genious Patrick Arnold.
To be honest, the recommendations are mostly from theory and a liability stand point. The number is pretty arbitrary, especially when you look at different people with different physiology.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
DADAMS I like your response and what you are saying has made the most sense

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well i got a question based off of the subject of this thread. The OP mentioned two products with similar main ingredients. But he didnt mention 2 products with completely different main components.

What if someone where running a natty test booster like Testopro or T-911 or HCGhenerate or (insert booster of ur choice)...then ran Erase after. They would be working via two very different mechanisms and while you can stack both effectively can you run one right after another? 8 weeks of one and 8 weeks of another.

I mean in essence I wouldnt see why not OTHER then to run a over 8 weeks of a test booster stack is generally not advised. And a 16 weeks run...well im guessing your ASKING for some sort of complication down the line.

Anyone want to put their .02 cents?

Just for clarity Im a big fan of 8 weeks on, 4-8 weeks off. 4 weeks being a minimum and there is no max for how long you wanna be off.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, the recommendations are mostly from theory and a liability stand point. The number is pretty arbitrary, especially when you look at different people with different physiology.
THIS IS TRUTH, that is all

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Seriously? Erase has the SAME active as FREE TEST, so yeah, it DOES work through similar pathways (similar because FREE TEST contains more ingredients). And you've been on a Testosterone booster for eight weeks. After stopping, you want at least a 4-week break before starting even another natural Testosterone boosting cycle, so that you can maximize your effects.

Do you even know what 3,7-keto DHEA does? Read the product write-ups. It is COMMON SENSE to give your body a break after every 8-12 weeks of using such products, ESPECIALLY for a male - hence why it is NOT recommended to perpetually use such products without at least a 4-week break. But, I am done here - you will do what you will do.
Umm, am I also blind or something here? Free Test contains the same active as Erase. It's just written in different nomenclature. The OP ran two bottles. I understand he didn't state exactly how many weeks he ran it for and also that Free Test is a prop blend so you don't know how much of it is in each serving, but it seems like the recommended run of 8-12 weeks (give or take). If the OP dosed it only 5x a week at the max recommended dose, that's ten weeks for two runs. You've been off two weeks, be smart and just run out the recommended 4 weeks, you will thank yourself.

If this is your first run, then you should take all precautionary measures. If not, it's still good to "be off' so that your next cycle can be as good or even better. But I mean, if you're really experienced and you have all the necessary protocols gathered then no one's going to really stop you but yourself. I don't believe in extended cycles like that unless you're dosing it every other week or something. Extended periods of using AIs may still cause adverse long-term affects, do you want to risk that?

Overall, if you need to ask, then yes take the other two weeks off. It's when things like this that can happen that good, genuine manufacturers get sued; remember RPN? It just makes the industry look more tainted, when it's not their fault.

Not saying you will, but ya know.