AT-2/Erase/OEP/TCF/Sesamax *need help with stack

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
All i can say is PES rocks... Natty let me run a sponsored bottle of AT2 and i bought 3 on my own... and let me tell you the supp kicks a$$!

Anyways i now have Erase as well and i talked to Natty and i was gonan run a PH and do

6 Weeks AT2 with the last 4 having OEP and Sesamax

and then do a run of H-Drol and then PCT with Erase and TCF1

now unfortunately im going to jail (huber) for about 6 weeks at the beginning of October

so instead im thinking of doing till Oct1 AT2/TCF1/OEP/Seasmax/Erase till Oct1 and then continuing at2/oep on my days outta jail mon-fri and then when i get out do the hdrol and pct with serm, tcf1, and erase

how does that sound?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sounds perfect.

I would keep all the doses at their full level.

2 AT2 morning, 1 afternoon
1 OEP morning, 1-2 afternoon
2 erase per day
1 serving TCF per day
Sesamin at whatever you like!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
awesome! im lookin forward to it! took all my first doses today

if you remember correctly i responded really well to 4 caps a day of at2 so i will probably pick up the pace to that in a few weeks cause i have 146 caps

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Ive run OEP before but my first two days on AT2, Erase, TCF1, and OEP... and i cant sleep at alll!

I even took my afternoon dose at noon to try and see if that would alleviate it but no luck

anyone else have problems sleeping on OEP... and did it go away? or how long did u have to take your dose before bed... im gonna try and take it at like 10am today... and see if that helps

also ive ran several bottles of at2... which ironically has usually helped me sleep

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would dial it to 3 AT2 per day to start, and 1 OEP. Then a week in try to increase... so your body gets used to it and expects it.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yeaha I think ill try that

This stack is sickening at stripping water. Begining of day 2 and I'm down 6 lbs

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeaha I think ill try that

This stack is sickening at stripping water. Begining of day 2 and I'm down 6 lbs
Damn.

Couple the reduced estrogen and diuretic effects of the stims, and I bet you are pissing buckets.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm hittin the bathroom quite a bit and keeping my intake between 1-1.5 gallons.

Have a little bit of an upset stomach today... Almost sharted LOL

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Up 2 lbs this morn... Maybe up a bit from the bomb as$ honey mustard chicken and baked potato my girl made me last night