Get your ERASE stacks

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like nutra is at it again... look at some of the stacks they cooked up for the release of ERASE! Some insane deals here.

Erase + Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro Stack (1+1+1 Units)

$69.99

I just put that in my shopping cart but I had it there as two items: Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro Stack and Erase seperately.

Great minds think alike. Thanks for the added savings!!!

FYI - I'll be using it preworkout fasted with AP, if I can tolerate it, Recreate and 1-C for an uber insanity stack :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up the T2 / Erase stack on Sunday :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some erase on the way. Might pick up the erase, at2 and oep stack eventually.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
that is indeed a very good deal... how does NP make money on that is a mystery! :)

Pumper

Awards
I fn love nutraplanet. So many good products at great prices. I can't wait to run erase, alpha t2, and oep. I'm in the middle of pct right now so I'll prolly wait a little while. Not to mention my wife is sick of me spending money.
That shoild be one mean a$$ stack.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Erase TCF-1 stack is gonna be a sick one! Add AlphaT2 to that with some Dermatherm, oh my lord.. Did i just come up with my next fat/test attack stack? Muahahahha :bigok:

3clipseGT's stack= The Fast attack stack (Fat/test) attack stack..yyeeaaa buddyyy!!!