What to stack with erase?

  1. What to stack with erase?


    Looking to drop a few lbs. Definately going with the erase/AT2 stack (incredible price btw)....is there anything else that would be good to stack with the 2 for increased fat loss? Not going to stack with any other fat burners bc I wanna see what AT2 can do on its own first but didn't know if I should add anything else? Could I stack androhard with erase or would that be a dumb ooption? Also, what is a good dosing protocol for erase and AT2 together? Thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Looking to drop a few lbs. Definately going with the erase/AT2 stack (incredible price btw)....is there anything else that would be good to stack with the 2 for increased fat loss? Not going to stack with any other fat burners bc I wanna see what AT2 can do on its own first but didn't know if I should add anything else? Could I stack androhard with erase or would that be a dumb ooption? Also, what is a good dosing protocol for erase and AT2 together? Thanks
    If you've never used either Erase or Alpha-T2, the just stick with that stack - adding in too many factors means you don't really know what's contributing to your progress (unless you REALLY know your body and how it responds to EVERYthing).

    I recommend using Alpha-T2 standalone before adding in Erase.

    If you were going to use Androhard, then I would recommend leaving Erase to your PCT.

    I would recommend (the PES reps may recommend another dosing scheme):

    Alpha-T2
    Dose 1 - 1-2 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap 8 hours post-Dose 1

    Erase
    Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1
    Dose 3 (OPTIONAL) - 1 cap pre-bed

    Please note that you can also view recommended Erase stacks at PES Erase Stacks.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    If you've never used either Erase or Alpha-T2, the just stick with that stack - adding in too many factors means you don't really know what's contributing to your progress (unless you REALLY know your body and how it responds to EVERYthing).

    I recommend using Alpha-T2 standalone before adding in Erase.

    If you were going to use Androhard, then I would recommend leaving Erase to your PCT.

    I would recommend (the PES reps may recommend another dosing scheme):

    Alpha-T2
    Dose 1 - 1-2 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap 8 hours post-Dose 1

    Erase
    Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1
    Dose 3 (OPTIONAL) - 1 cap pre-bed

    Please note that you can also view recommended Erase stacks at PES Erase Stacks.
    Yup!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  4. Ehhhhh..

    I would stack Erase/A-T2 and TCF-1 IMO..

    Good way to boost test, drop estro and free test..

    I dont believe those three need to be used alone before you can stack with one another..

    Possibly use the above^^^^ as a PCT stack for an androhard standalone cycle, which would be mildly suppressive.. Meaning the above PCT would feel like a normal stack rather than PCT..

  5. My plan is to stack it with a product that will help free up your test. TestoPro would be nice, personally im using MassFX and am very anxious

    Gamer is right, DAA(TCF-1) would be a sweet combo too though.

  6. I myself would also like to try DAA with it
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. what about erase with the get up and go stack? (at2+oxy elite pro)

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Eurich1052 View Post
    what about erase with the get up and go stack? (at2+oxy elite pro)
    I hope your ready for a hardcore cut with that lol..

    Still, add in some TCF-1 with it.
    Will help you retain muscle mass with raise in free/total test.

  9. HCGenerate, DAA any form, Bridge as well, product X as well!
    doing my own thang!

  10. that is what i want!

  11. What is product x?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    What is product x?
    It's a test booster that I am beta testing, stuff rocks thus far.
    doing my own thang!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Eurich1052 View Post
    what about erase with the get up and go stack? (at2+oxy elite pro)
    You mean like this?

    http://pesupplements.com/alphastack_...r.html#EXTREME

    Halfway down the page, the GET SHREDDED FAST STACK ?

    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. I am already on TestForce and Alpha T2. Just waiting for my Erase to come in.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Primal2 View Post
    I am already on TestForce and Alpha T2. Just waiting for my Erase to come in.
    Will combine GREAT with both of those.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You mean like this?

    http://pesupplements.com/alphastack_...r.html#EXTREME

    Halfway down the page, the GET SHREDDED FAST STACK ?

    Thanks natty! I am so stoked. In my first experience with get up and go I lost 10 lbs and can tell a huge difference in my muscle tone! Cant wait to throw erase in!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Will combine GREAT with both of those.
    Natty!
    If one were using the linked DAA below...would you recommend using just 1 or 2 caps of Erase? It has 200mg of 7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4h-chromen-one, 3,5,7-trihydroxy-4 methoxyflavone......


    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e...-120-caps.html

    Tks!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Natty!
    If one were using the linked DAA below...would you recommend using just 1 or 2 caps of Erase? It has 200mg of 7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4h-chromen-one, 3,5,7-trihydroxy-4 methoxyflavone......


    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e...-120-caps.html

    Tks!
    Start with two caps per day. If you feel it is too much, which you will be able to tell, then drop it to 1 capsule
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  19. as far as DAA is concerned, if I wanted to stack it with Erase, would TCF-1 be the way to go over nutra's bulk DAA?

  20. Good question!

    Seems no one has tested out TCF-1 vs Bulk DAA yet to see which is better, but both give great results, and right now you can buy: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...1-1-units.html
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  21. That is what i am gonna start running next week AT2 ,erase and DAA nutra bulk and recompadrol ,hope to drop 10 pounds of fat!!!

  22. Nice!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  23. Would I be able to run EC with my erase/tcf-1 stack or should the EC be held off until I'm finished? Also, any PES reps know when we can expect to receive Erase? You best believe I hopped on a few bottles at that presale price and I'm growing impatient!!

  24. Erase/TCF-1/AlphaT2 stack would definately be a sick stack!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Erase/TCF-1/AlphaT2 stack would definately be a sick stack!!
    ^^^^^^^ this
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  26. Sooooo Sweet!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Shift/ Erase stack at NP
    By louisaboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. This Erase stack look ok?
    By ctay in forum PES
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 04:44 PM
  3. Erase and EC stack
    By EArch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 02:40 PM
  4. alpha/oep/erase stack
    By jlevz in forum PES
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:16 AM
Log in
Log in