What to stack with erase?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Looking to drop a few lbs. Definately going with the erase/AT2 stack (incredible price btw)....is there anything else that would be good to stack with the 2 for increased fat loss? Not going to stack with any other fat burners bc I wanna see what AT2 can do on its own first but didn't know if I should add anything else? Could I stack androhard with erase or would that be a dumb ooption? Also, what is a good dosing protocol for erase and AT2 together? Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking to drop a few lbs. Definately going with the erase/AT2 stack (incredible price btw)....is there anything else that would be good to stack with the 2 for increased fat loss? Not going to stack with any other fat burners bc I wanna see what AT2 can do on its own first but didn't know if I should add anything else? Could I stack androhard with erase or would that be a dumb ooption? Also, what is a good dosing protocol for erase and AT2 together? Thanks
If you've never used either Erase or Alpha-T2, the just stick with that stack - adding in too many factors means you don't really know what's contributing to your progress (unless you REALLY know your body and how it responds to EVERYthing).

I recommend using Alpha-T2 standalone before adding in Erase.

If you were going to use Androhard, then I would recommend leaving Erase to your PCT.

I would recommend (the PES reps may recommend another dosing scheme):

Alpha-T2
Dose 1 - 1-2 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap 8 hours post-Dose 1

Erase
Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1
Dose 3 (OPTIONAL) - 1 cap pre-bed

Please note that you can also view recommended Erase stacks at PES Erase Stacks.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you've never used either Erase or Alpha-T2, the just stick with that stack - adding in too many factors means you don't really know what's contributing to your progress (unless you REALLY know your body and how it responds to EVERYthing).

I recommend using Alpha-T2 standalone before adding in Erase.

If you were going to use Androhard, then I would recommend leaving Erase to your PCT.

I would recommend (the PES reps may recommend another dosing scheme):

Alpha-T2
Dose 1 - 1-2 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap 8 hours post-Dose 1

Erase
Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
Dose 2 - 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1
Dose 3 (OPTIONAL) - 1 cap pre-bed

Please note that you can also view recommended Erase stacks at PES Erase Stacks.
Yup!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ehhhhh..

I would stack Erase/A-T2 and TCF-1 IMO..

Good way to boost test, drop estro and free test..

I dont believe those three need to be used alone before you can stack with one another..

Possibly use the above^^^^ as a PCT stack for an androhard standalone cycle, which would be mildly suppressive.. Meaning the above PCT would feel like a normal stack rather than PCT..

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
My plan is to stack it with a product that will help free up your test. TestoPro would be nice, personally im using MassFX and am very anxious :)

Gamer is right, DAA(TCF-1) would be a sweet combo too though.

Eurich1052

Awards
what about erase with the get up and go stack? (at2+oxy elite pro)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what about erase with the get up and go stack? (at2+oxy elite pro)
I hope your ready for a hardcore cut with that lol..

Still, add in some TCF-1 with it. :)
Will help you retain muscle mass with raise in free/total test.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate, DAA any form, Bridge as well, product X as well!

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I am already on TestForce and Alpha T2. Just waiting for my Erase to come in. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
as far as DAA is concerned, if I wanted to stack it with Erase, would TCF-1 be the way to go over nutra's bulk DAA?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:32:That is what i am gonna start running next week AT2 ,erase and DAA nutra bulk and recompadrol ,hope to drop 10 pounds of fat!!!

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Would I be able to run EC with my erase/tcf-1 stack or should the EC be held off until I'm finished? Also, any PES reps know when we can expect to receive Erase? You best believe I hopped on a few bottles at that presale price and I'm growing impatient!! :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase/TCF-1/AlphaT2 stack would definately be a sick stack!!