water retention?

adamroya

Awards
hi all I have been running alphat2 + EC stack for about 8 days now.

I started @ 5'9 200lbs (25%ish bf) and have been losing fat according to my mirror but the scale has been the same..(dead on 200)

any chance that alphat2 is also causing water retention? (500-700 calorie deficit btw)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I always tell people...the mirror is equally as important, especially if you're working out.

Keep it going for a few more days and check back in

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I started @ 5'9 200lbs (25%ish bf) and have been losing fat according to my mirror but the scale has been the same..(dead on 200)

any chance that alphat2 is also causing water retention? (500-700 calorie deficit btw)
someone just bought up issues with alpha-yohimbine and water retention recently.

if i were you i wouldnt worry toooo much about the scale. the mirror and measurements is what counts.

once your cycle is over, monitor your weight and if it drops in a few days you will know it was in fact water retention.

everyone may respond differently when it comes to supplements, so sometimes these things are hard to answer.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I brought this up in PM... I swore I noticed some water retention too.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I don`t this is Alpha-T2 if you are using EC the Caffeine itself is a natural diuretic so you need check your diet or like Natty says check again later.

what is your diet?
did you use another supps?

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I don`t this is Alpha-T2 if you are using EC the Caffeine itself is a natural diuretic so you need check your diet or like Natty says check again later.

what is your diet?
did you use another supps?
Not the OP but personally I am OCD about diet and water retention. Genetics from hell and insane determination to overcome them means you notice slight changes...

I also take a prescription diuretic and keep both salt and water intake high to increase sodium flushing. I noticed something for sure. This sin;t a deal breaker and many people will not notice it because they will be losing fat anyway. I definitely think the product has science behind it and is solid. I am playing around with it on and off different weeks to see if I am losing muscle, glycogen or fat (or all 3).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fluid balance goes beyond diet, training, and supplementation and yes, alpha-Y can cause some slight water retention.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Never noticed any water retention myself with alpha-y, I do notice some water retention in the mid section with regular YHCI.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GatoLoiro Anabolics 7
General Chat 0
Anabolics 6
ThaReal Big Weight Loss 10
Supplements 43