water retention?

  1. water retention?


    hi all I have been running alphat2 + EC stack for about 8 days now.

    I started @ 5'9 200lbs (25%ish bf) and have been losing fat according to my mirror but the scale has been the same..(dead on 200)

    any chance that alphat2 is also causing water retention? (500-700 calorie deficit btw)


  2. As I always tell people...the mirror is equally as important, especially if you're working out.

    Keep it going for a few more days and check back in
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  3. Quote Originally Posted by adamroya View Post
    hi all I have been running alphat2 + EC stack for about 8 days now.

    I started @ 5'9 200lbs (25%ish bf) and have been losing fat according to my mirror but the scale has been the same..(dead on 200)

    any chance that alphat2 is also causing water retention? (500-700 calorie deficit btw)
    someone just bought up issues with alpha-yohimbine and water retention recently.

    if i were you i wouldnt worry toooo much about the scale. the mirror and measurements is what counts.

    once your cycle is over, monitor your weight and if it drops in a few days you will know it was in fact water retention.

    everyone may respond differently when it comes to supplements, so sometimes these things are hard to answer.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   
       


  4. I brought this up in PM... I swore I noticed some water retention too.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by adamroya View Post
    hi all I have been running alphat2 + EC stack for about 8 days now.

    I started @ 5'9 200lbs (25%ish bf) and have been losing fat according to my mirror but the scale has been the same..(dead on 200)

    any chance that alphat2 is also causing water retention? (500-700 calorie deficit btw)

    I don`t this is Alpha-T2 if you are using EC the Caffeine itself is a natural diuretic so you need check your diet or like Natty says check again later.

    what is your diet?
    did you use another supps?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  6. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I don`t this is Alpha-T2 if you are using EC the Caffeine itself is a natural diuretic so you need check your diet or like Natty says check again later.

    what is your diet?
    did you use another supps?
    Not the OP but personally I am OCD about diet and water retention. Genetics from hell and insane determination to overcome them means you notice slight changes...

    I also take a prescription diuretic and keep both salt and water intake high to increase sodium flushing. I noticed something for sure. This sin;t a deal breaker and many people will not notice it because they will be losing fat anyway. I definitely think the product has science behind it and is solid. I am playing around with it on and off different weeks to see if I am losing muscle, glycogen or fat (or all 3).

  7. Fluid balance goes beyond diet, training, and supplementation and yes, alpha-Y can cause some slight water retention.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Fluid balance goes beyond diet, training, and supplementation and yes, alpha-Y can cause some slight water retention.
    like TD Y?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  9. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    like TD Y?
    Transdermals are generally Y-HCl, not the alpha isomer.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Transdermals are generally Y-HCl, not the alpha isomer.
    i know Rod but i mean the water retention effects
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  11. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    i know Rod but i mean the water retention effects
    All Y has some degree of water retention.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. Never noticed any water retention myself with alpha-y, I do notice some water retention in the mid section with regular YHCI.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Water Retention!! How to get rid of?
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 11:17 PM
  2. Water Retention
    By emdogg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 11:26 PM
  3. water retention
    By lennoxchi in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 02:50 PM
  4. Water Retention
    By mikeyb123 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 01:51 PM
Log in
Log in