alpha t-2 compared to mito ...opinions/advice

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Im a long time mitotropin user, and have been extremely satisfied with results, your looks to be a product in the same catagorey. I would love if a company rep could tell me why you feel you have a superior product, as i am possibly looking to switch things up a bit

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only ingredient that overlaps is the 3,3'-T2

Mito contains 3,5-T2, which suppresses your TSH, which is why we didnt include it.

Mito contains synephrine...which has hardly any activity in humans, especially compared to the far superior methylsynephrine that we used.

Also, it does not contain Rauwolscine HCL which is the fan favorite in Alpha-T2.

Rauwolscine to block alpha receptors and target fat loss via upregulated beta mechanism
Methyl-synephrine as a potent beta agonist to compliment the Rausolscine perfectly

Mito does not contain any of these fat burning mechanisms

Then we include a full dose of 3,3-T2 to allow increased thyroid output, increased metabolism, etc. without suppressing your TSH.

Works great at just 3 caps per day. Works incredible if stacked with something like Black Cat or OEP

Also, Alpha-T2 is extremely affordable.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
I Like that, I do not require a stimulant nor do i want one, you removed all the stimulants and replaced them compounds that are specifically aimed torwards the type of fat stores someone dipping into lower body fats is targeting. i prefer a targeted response to a systemic one, Mito was great, absolutley loved it, but half the compounds i felt were thrown in cause other companies had them, Its nice to see a streamlined product with only what is needed not what is popular, the more ingredients the more chances for an adverse reaction. I have fat around the hips and sides(small but noticible), even when i have defined abs, so im excited to try this in the very near future

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Like that, I do not require a stimulant nor do i want one, you removed all the stimulants and replaced them compounds that are specifically aimed torwards the type of fat stores someone dipping into lower body fats is targeting. i prefer a targeted response to a systemic one, Mito was great, absolutley loved it, but half the compounds i felt were thrown in cause other companies had them, Its nice to see a streamlined product with only what is needed not what is popular, the more ingredients the more chances for an adverse reaction. I have fat around the hips and sides(small but noticible), even when i have defined abs, so im excited to try this in the very near future
Thank you very much. That is the exact angle we took with the product.

I hope you enjoy your Alpha-T2!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like alphaT2 much better than mitotropin.

mito made me feel like i was poisoned for a whole month.....stay away and go for alphaT2.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
will be using alphat2 and erase combo on a 250g pro 1500 cal hypo caloric diet, have done this before very sucessfuly, i will be able to give an opinion hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks
as i only have 8-10 pounds fat loss to be at my goal... not doing a log or anything will just give my opinion if all goes well

bought this at presale 40.00 for both items made my decision quite easy ;)

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Its a robbery!
btw quick question how signifigant do you believe the anti- catabolic effects of erase to be when on a hypo caloric diet, i would think the impact of this would be tremendous on ones body composition

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$40 is highway robbery. I will have some Erase coming my way shortly as part of my PCR which kicks off towards the end of sept. :woohoo: cant wait

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
i like alphaT2 much better than mitotropin.

mito made me feel like i was poisoned for a whole month.....stay away and go for alphaT2.
That's interesting as I also had problems (extreme lethargy, feeling awful) with Mito and ended up stopping after 2 weeks. I thought it may have been the 3,3'/3,5-T2 so was going to avoid Alpha as well but if you didn't have the same issues as Mito, I may give Alpha a try.