Alpha T2 dosage scheme....

jshin

Awards
I've been running through various posts about AT2, I was wondering what is the theory behind the 2 caps in the AM and 1 in PM dosage scheme? Wouldn't it just make more sense to dose 1/1/1 to try and keep the levels of 3,3 even? Maybe i'm talking out of my butt here so help me out lol. Also to those of you using 4 caps how much of a difference have you seen compared to 3 caps/day?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not sure. Getting ready to try this stuff out, and my boy suggested 4 caps. Dont know why, he just said DO IT!!!!

TeamT10

Awards
I've been running through various posts about AT2, I was wondering what is the theory behind the 2 caps in the AM and 1 in PM dosage scheme? Wouldn't it just make more sense to dose 1/1/1 to try and keep the levels of 3,3 even? Maybe i'm talking out of my butt here so help me out lol. Also to those of you using 4 caps how much of a difference have you seen compared to 3 caps/day?
im sure its mainly because people prefer the big jumpstart in the AM to get their system going for the day, perhaps the 1/1/1 ratio doesnt get you an initial push to get teh system up and kicking

thats usually why i just base it on my own feeling, if i feel like its not burning, up it, with reason

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im sure its mainly because people prefer the big jumpstart in the AM to get their system going for the day, perhaps the 1/1/1 ratio doesnt get you an initial push to get teh system up and kicking

thats usually why i just base it on my own feeling, if i feel like its not burning, up it, with reason
Correct.

You want to get your metabolism cranking in the AM, and have all that lypolysis going all day.

In the PM you still want it, but can get away with 1 capsule.

People have great success with 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM. People have better results with 2 in the AM and 1 in the PM.

Theres some crazy go getters out there who do 2 AM and 2 PM (johnnynutz)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used 4 caps too and I LOVED!!!!!!!

p.s. i`m think i addict to Alpha-T2...can`t wait to stack with Erase

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, all thyroidal compounds have quite a long half life, so levels will remain stable at the dosing scheme Natty presented. I believe the scheme was designed around the other compounds rather than the T2.

SBT

SBT

Awards
Correct.

You want to get your metabolism cranking in the AM, and have all that lypolysis going all day.

In the PM you still want it, but can get away with 1 capsule.

People have great success with 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM. People have better results with 2 in the AM and 1 in the PM.

Theres some crazy go getters out there who do 2 AM and 2 PM (johnnynutz)
that's what seems to work well for me!

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
i take one in the am, one at lunch and one at dinner. That should be ok I assume?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i take one in the am, one at lunch and one at dinner. That should be ok I assume?
Yes, spreading it out is fine. Dosing schemes are always just a recommendation.

Like AppNuts RPM, by my weight, I think it says something like 4 or 5 pills... I would be punch holes whales if I took that much.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, spreading it out is fine. Dosing schemes are always just a recommendation.

Like AppNuts RPM, by my weight, I think it says something like 4 or 5 pills... I would be punch holes whales if I took that much.
until you down 6 caps.............................:32:

Flame on me V2 Coming sooon!!!!!!