Alpha t-2 question

Vegking

Awards
I have read the write up. However, I'm not really clear on something. Is this product a stimulant? Or is it a CNS stimulant? For some people, mainly ecto's and skinnyfat ecto's, stimulants are extremely detrimental to building muscle. For others, they can take stims and it has little to no negative effects on building muscle. Anyway, I just wanted to make sure it was not a stim or more importantly a CNS stimulant.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have read the write up. However, I'm not really clear on something. Is this product a stimulant? Or is it a CNS stimulant? For some people, mainly ecto's and skinnyfat ecto's, stimulants are extremely detrimental to building muscle. For others, they can take stims and it has little to no negative effects on building muscle. Anyway, I just wanted to make sure it was not a stim or more importantly a CNS stimulant.
It is a stimulant by chemical makeup, but the actual compounds are hardly stimulating on your CNS. Most users notice no stim effect at all. That is why we recommend stacking it with a heavy stim product for those who like the stim effect.