ERASE Your Estrogen - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

ERASE Your Estrogen

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BLsGalant97 View Post
    Hello everyone. I was hoping for some input to help me in my situation. I had done a stack years ago. Its been so long that I to figure when and what I actually took. The cycle included E Max and Prostanozol back in 2005. I had some great results and went through a decent PCT.

    I never did another cycle again and basically lost focus on my body/working out due to a back injury and some personal issues i needed to deal with. Over the past 5 years, I noticed that my left breast began to be sore and develop a mass under the nipple. At first it was hard to tell, even by the doctor, but now it has peaked and is very noticeable and basically full gynecomastic, only in my left breast though. I went through testing, biopsy etc. Doctor really never gave me answers how to fully treat.

    My question: Is ERASE a product that might help my and my situation?

    Also, is it normal for gyno to develop and continue to develop 5 years after a cycle?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks
    Sorry, I must have skimmed over it. As Delta said it could possibly help your situation, but after 5 years of having it, it may be a beast to treat.

    Tamox is still the gold standard for gyno reduction. Since it competes for the receptors in the breast tissue it is ideal for that situation, but if it is still developing that it is feeding on high estrogen. I personally would dose 40mgs Tamox a day for 1.5 - 2 weeks and then reassess by checking for size and tenderness. Along the road i would cruise at 1 cap of Erase to lower your aromatase, but not eliminate it.. more so to bring your estrogen down to normal levels.
    The Historic PES Legend

  2. New Member
    BLsGalant97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    121

    Reputation

    Thanks
  3. New Member
    new911's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    52

    Reputation

    This is my first post. I am not scientifically knowledgeable and i don't understand most of the slang used on the site ect.
    I want to use triazole firstly because i have read good reviews about it and plus it's been backed up with blood work ect ect, my main goal is to gain weight at the moment, i am currently just under 14 stone with about 14-18 body fat percentage.

    So my question is...will i get good results from using this?

    Will i get any side effects or have any side effects been seen yet or heard of?

    can i just take this on it's own or do i have too take something with it?

    When i come off it will my body be OK!!! or do i have too take something to wine me of so to speak? (like no cold turkey effect sort of thing) ?

    I won't produce man boobs (fat) underneath my chest while using it or afterwards?

    And will my sex drive be effected long term... because i know triazole increases sex drive but after you stop taking triazole does that mean you hardly get horny anymore ect ect???

    Thank you and sorry to write something which has already been discussed, i just need it simplifying before i go ahead and buy triazole as i don't want any side effects ect ect like off steroids. cheers again i hope for a good reply, you guy's seem to know your stuff big time!!!
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,407
    Rep Power
    700731

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by new911 View Post
    This is my first post. I am not scientifically knowledgeable and i don't understand most of the slang used on the site ect.
    I want to use triazole firstly because i have read good reviews about it and plus it's been backed up with blood work ect ect, my main goal is to gain weight at the moment, i am currently just under 14 stone with about 14-18 body fat percentage.

    So my question is...will i get good results from using this?

    Will i get any side effects or have any side effects been seen yet or heard of?

    can i just take this on it's own or do i have too take something with it?

    When i come off it will my body be OK!!! or do i have too take something to wine me of so to speak? (like no cold turkey effect sort of thing) ?

    I won't produce man boobs (fat) underneath my chest while using it or afterwards?

    And will my sex drive be effected long term... because i know triazole increases sex drive but after you stop taking triazole does that mean you hardly get horny anymore ect ect???

    Thank you and sorry to write something which has already been discussed, i just need it simplifying before i go ahead and buy triazole as i don't want any side effects ect ect like off steroids. cheers again i hope for a good reply, you guy's seem to know your stuff big time!!!
    I think you are in the wrong thread my man. This thread is about Erase put out by PES. Triazole is put out by DS.
    The Historic PES Legend
  5. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092780

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I think you are in the wrong thread my man. This thread is about Erase put out by PES. Triazole is put out by DS.
    well......since he is here....and im not a rep, lol.....get Erase my man, whats the matter with you?

    just kidding....you should look into Erase, the stuff is amazing, not saying Triazole is bad in any way but you should really look into it.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  6. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751393

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    well......since he is here....and im not a rep, lol.....get Erase my man, whats the matter with you?

    just kidding....you should look into Erase, the stuff is amazing, not saying Triazole is bad in any way but you should really look into it.
    plus erase lists all ingredients in the correct amounts-NO PROP BLENDS!!!!

    all of pes products use-NO PROP BLENDS!!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. whats better for reducing estrogen? triazole or erase?
    By TulsaTalons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 06:01 PM
  2. Erase and estrogen
    By BBB in forum PES
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 11:25 PM
  3. Erase side from Estrogen or cort??
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 09:28 PM
  4. Erase and estrogen
    By BBB in forum PES
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 04:09 PM
  5. Want to ERASE your estrogen?
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 12:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in