ERASE Your Estrogen

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    as long as it can tighten my upper body a lil im in for the win!
    oh man-did you have to
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    sh!t... that pic burned my eyes!
    •   

3. hahahahaha
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Those man boobies should be an abomination lol. Yuk! Just to have breakfast as well lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    Those man boobies should be an abomination lol. Yuk! Just to have breakfast as well lol
    it just gets embarrassing when im walking at Victoria Secrets and then randomly my upper shirt starts getting wet.

then when i go to order Starbucks they ask me if i need room for milk with that weird smirk on their face.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   

6. how will this compare to Triazole ?

7. Answered you in the other thread
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

8. Cheers !

9. i respond well to atd and would love to try this at only 19 bucks.....i read a lot about the compound and it seems really good.....should i take 3 caps for 4 weeks or taper down like:
    3-3-2-2-1-1

10. Pre-order ftw. Will go right into it after the PCT for my upcoming cycle.

11. Nice!

Erase should be at nutra very soon
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

12. subbed can't wait to try this.
    I will work for supplements!

13. I'm not sure if I missed seeing it explained or not....but wondering how it works (MOA) in the gyno reversal dept?

'I work at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I work in the 'beyond' dept. Thank you.'

14. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'm not sure if I missed seeing it explained or not....but wondering how it works (MOA) in the gyno reversal dept?

'I work at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I work in the 'beyond' dept. Thank you.'
    hahaha good quote

Aromatase inhibitors will work to decrease estrogen, thus reverzing gyno. The reason not all of them work, is some are more selective in breast tissue than others. Those very selective in breast tissue will work best.

Theres no studies on the the selectivity in breast tissue for Erase, but we did see gyno reversal in some users who had gyno that recently developed from increased estrogen levels from prohormones.

Nothing will reverse gyno from puberty though. Just surgery!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

15. I picked up 2 bottles of Erase for that awesome price... I've never ran an AI before. Is it best to run back to back bottles? What sort of dosing should I do, the directions say 1-3 per day, I normally would just do the most of what is suggested on the bottle but with this product I'm unsure. Are the doses meant to be split up, morning, afternoon, night, pre workout, post workout? Sorry for the noob questions but thanks in advance!

16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    hahaha good quote
    ... was from a hilarious guy on Last comic standing a few years back...they've really butchered the format of the show since then...

Aromatase inhibitors will work to decrease estrogen, thus reverzing gyno. The reason not all of them work, is some are more selective in breast tissue than others. Those very selective in breast tissue will work best.

Theres no studies on the the selectivity in breast tissue for Erase, but we did see gyno reversal in some users who had gyno that recently developed from increased estrogen levels from prohormones.

Nothing will reverse gyno from puberty though. Just surgery!
    Ahhhh, gotch ya...I have slight puffiness from puberty...then I think slightly increased it from using androstendione when it was first introduced in the mid 90's and not using any AI's, etc with it...nothing major, just annoying....

17. Question- Will erase change the way my body naturally produces testosterone or levels of anything else? do I have to worry about any type of post cycle drop off in levels? I'm non stimulant now, this is not a stimulant correct?

Thank you!

18. Quote Originally Posted by JWest0926 View Post
    Question- Will erase change the way my body naturally produces testosterone or levels of anything else? do I have to worry about any type of post cycle drop off in levels? I'm non stimulant now, this is not a stimulant correct?

Thank you!
    you are good to go on all counts-get some!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by JWest0926 View Post
    Question- Will erase change the way my body naturally produces testosterone or levels of anything else? do I have to worry about any type of post cycle drop off in levels? I'm non stimulant now, this is not a stimulant correct?

Thank you!
    Not a stimulant
    It will increase your natural testosterone levels while you take it. No PCT needed.

When you stop taking it your levels will be what they were pre-Erase.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

20. is there any possibility that after coming off erase, estrogen levels bounce back too much due to your body trying to rebalance it? might be a stupid question but Im not really skilled in this kind of stuff

21. Quote Originally Posted by itzgambino View Post
    is there any possibility that after coming off erase, estrogen levels bounce back too much due to your body trying to rebalance it? might be a stupid question but Im not really skilled in this kind of stuff
    No, due to the suicide inhibition quality, when you stop taking erase, your body is still creating the same amount of aromatase, just not there is nothing binding to it removing it, your estrogen levels will raise to normal again.
    The Historic PES Legend

22. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    No, due to the suicide inhibition quality, when you stop taking erase, your body is still creating the same amount of aromatase, just not there is nothing binding to it removing it, your estrogen levels will raise to normal again.
    thanks bro, always weary bout that kinda stuff - sounds like this should be good to throw in with my oep

23. Quote Originally Posted by itzgambino View Post
    thanks bro, always weary bout that kinda stuff - sounds like this should be good to throw in with my oep
    if you don't understand the process it's ok. i don't know how planes fly-but i know they do.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

24. I am a 40 year old male and have had previous weight loss success with 7-Keto supplements. My ? is this, are there different types of 7-Keto. The one I have used in the past was 7-Keto (DHEA Acetate-7-one) dosed twice daily @ 100mg each. Erase contains Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione @ 25 mg each. Are these different types of 7-Keto or are they all the same stated differently. If they are different can someone please eloborate how these versions are different.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Robert2957 View Post
    I am a 40 year old male and have had previous weight loss success with 7-Keto supplements. My ? is this, are there different types of 7-Keto. The one I have used in the past was 7-Keto (DHEA Acetate-7-one) dosed twice daily @ 100mg each. Erase contains Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione @ 25 mg each. Are these different types of 7-Keto or are they all the same stated differently. If they are different can someone please eloborate how these versions are different.

Different metabolites I believe of 7-keto dhea..
    im no chemist, so dont quote me lol..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats better for reducing estrogen? triazole or erase?
    By TulsaTalons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 07:01 PM
  2. Erase and estrogen
    By BBB in forum PES
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 12:25 AM
  3. Erase side from Estrogen or cort??
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 10:28 PM
  4. Erase and estrogen