ERASE Your Estrogen - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

ERASE Your Estrogen

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    hahaha good quote
    ... was from a hilarious guy on Last comic standing a few years back...they've really butchered the format of the show since then...

Aromatase inhibitors will work to decrease estrogen, thus reverzing gyno. The reason not all of them work, is some are more selective in breast tissue than others. Those very selective in breast tissue will work best.

Theres no studies on the the selectivity in breast tissue for Erase, but we did see gyno reversal in some users who had gyno that recently developed from increased estrogen levels from prohormones.

Nothing will reverse gyno from puberty though. Just surgery!
    Ahhhh, gotch ya...I have slight puffiness from puberty...then I think slightly increased it from using androstendione when it was first introduced in the mid 90's and not using any AI's, etc with it...nothing major, just annoying....

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Question- Will erase change the way my body naturally produces testosterone or levels of anything else? do I have to worry about any type of post cycle drop off in levels? I'm non stimulant now, this is not a stimulant correct?

Thank you!
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JWest0926 View Post
    Question- Will erase change the way my body naturally produces testosterone or levels of anything else? do I have to worry about any type of post cycle drop off in levels? I'm non stimulant now, this is not a stimulant correct?

Thank you!
    you are good to go on all counts-get some!
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JWest0926 View Post

Thank you!
    Not a stimulant
    It will increase your natural testosterone levels while you take it. No PCT needed.

When you stop taking it your levels will be what they were pre-Erase.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. New Member

is there any possibility that after coming off erase, estrogen levels bounce back too much due to your body trying to rebalance it? might be a stupid question but Im not really skilled in this kind of stuff
  6. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by itzgambino View Post
    is there any possibility that after coming off erase, estrogen levels bounce back too much due to your body trying to rebalance it? might be a stupid question but Im not really skilled in this kind of stuff
    No, due to the suicide inhibition quality, when you stop taking erase, your body is still creating the same amount of aromatase, just not there is nothing binding to it removing it, your estrogen levels will raise to normal again.
    The Historic PES Legend
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    No, due to the suicide inhibition quality, when you stop taking erase, your body is still creating the same amount of aromatase, just not there is nothing binding to it removing it, your estrogen levels will raise to normal again.
    thanks bro, always weary bout that kinda stuff - sounds like this should be good to throw in with my oep
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by itzgambino View Post
    thanks bro, always weary bout that kinda stuff - sounds like this should be good to throw in with my oep
    if you don't understand the process it's ok. i don't know how planes fly-but i know they do.
  9. New Member

I am a 40 year old male and have had previous weight loss success with 7-Keto supplements. My ? is this, are there different types of 7-Keto. The one I have used in the past was 7-Keto (DHEA Acetate-7-one) dosed twice daily @ 100mg each. Erase contains Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione @ 25 mg each. Are these different types of 7-Keto or are they all the same stated differently. If they are different can someone please eloborate how these versions are different.
  10. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Robert2957 View Post
    I am a 40 year old male and have had previous weight loss success with 7-Keto supplements. My ? is this, are there different types of 7-Keto. The one I have used in the past was 7-Keto (DHEA Acetate-7-one) dosed twice daily @ 100mg each. Erase contains Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione @ 25 mg each. Are these different types of 7-Keto or are they all the same stated differently. If they are different can someone please eloborate how these versions are different.

Different metabolites I believe of 7-keto dhea..
    im no chemist, so dont quote me lol..
  11. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Robert2957 View Post
    Gamer is correct, this is a metabolite of 7-oxo... not a different form, just found a metabolite of the parent hormone that garner effects desired.
    The Historic PES Legend
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No worries guys. Basically, PES is not shipping the product out to stores. We had them directly shipped from the manufacturer. We asked for it to be shipped express to stores, but low and behold, that request was not fulfilled so it was shipped ground. Our manufacturer is in California, and Nutraplanet is in Georgia. That is why there has been a delay, along with the Holiday on Monday. All will be well!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  13. Diamond Member

tis a bummer-but good things come to those who wait!!!!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

I really don't know why I can't find an answer to this question (searched here and on other forums and there is no specific answer given by PES), but what is the dosing protocol recommended for ERASE?

I'm thinking of taking 3/day as follows:
    1 with breakfast
    1 pre-workout
    1 with dinner

but will be starting the first week or two as:
    1 with breakfast
    1 pre-workout

Is there another recommendation by the PES reps?
  15. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by strester View Post
    I really don't know why I can't find an answer to this question (searched here and on other forums and there is no specific answer given by PES), but what is the dosing protocol recommended for ERASE?

I'm thinking of taking 3/day as follows:
    1 with breakfast
    1 pre-workout
    1 with dinner

but will be starting the first week or two as:
    1 with breakfast
    1 pre-workout

Is there another recommendation by the PES reps?
    If you visit our subforum, NattyD has posted the protocol he designed.
    The Historic PES Legend
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

I thought this was the PES subforum.
  17. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by strester View Post
    I thought this was the PES subforum.
    Sorry, i thought he posted in our sub forum, but it is in the supplements forum.. here you go.

How to Dose ERASE?
    The Historic PES Legend
  18. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

noob
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

nattydisaster,

I really wanted to PM you with this question but I figured I'd just post it in here. I couldn't find an official Erase thread (or didn't look in the Supplement header, lol) so I figured I'd just ask this in the company's section.

My question is kind of complex and I hope to not get flamed for this. For the longest time I have wanted to run an AI but did not want to go the steroidal route. After learning more about human nature and the biochemical aspect of it, I was wondering how is this claimed to be a natural/non-hormonal product? The way I see it is, if it has a typical steroidal structure, then I find it to be, well, steroidal. Now a lot of compounds are claimed to be naturally-occuring; so by this statement I assume that the active compound in Erase naturally occurs in the body, yes?

Now seeing as this is a 7-Keto DHEA metabolite, I'm assuming 7-Keto DHEA occurs naturally as well, right? Now testosterone and HGH both occur naturally as well, but we all know that 1) it's illegal to have without a prescription and 2) it cannot be used like typical supplements because of obvious reasons and complications

So with this said, just because a compound occurs naturally in the body, that compound in the product itself wasn't obtained naturally, is this correct? Erase's active was synthesized in a lab (like all steroids), right? See this is the question/concern I've been trying to find answers to for the longest time but cannot find anything conclusive that helps me understand the concept. What's the difference between naturally-occurring steroids and the ones that aren't? Do the one's that don't occur naturally play a different biological role? Like, do they illicit more side effects than naturally-occurring one's because it is foreign to body? Taking all of this into perspective, are naturally-occurring compounds (steroidal) deemed more natural than the ones that don't occur naturally? Because once again, it's not like saying testosterone would be deemed more natural than creatine, even though both compounds occur-naturally. But what is natural really? Even if something is synthesized, does it all of sudden become fake or unnatural? The elements, catalysts and reaction solutions used to synthesize didn't just come out of nowhere. I'm sure I'm going completely out of topic now.

I'm pretty much asking, just because the active is naturally occurring, it will not necessarily be allowed in some competitive organizations, right? But what's funny to me is that a lot of natural competitive organizations do allow 7-Keto DHEA as well 7-OH (7-hydroxy DHEA) and 5-AT (androstenetriol). My question then is, would this specific 7-Keto DHEA metabolite allowed in the same organizations that allow the latter compounds? Or would I have to contact the organization(s) directly to confirm the status?

This is why I'm pretty damn eager to give Triazole a try. As far as the research goes, none of the compounds seem to be steroidal in structure and people have been getting damn near PH/DS results; that's good enough for me. But Erase looks so promising as well that I don't want to leave it out of the picture. Sorry natty if I kind of skewed the thread on this but I'm just trying to get down to the bottom of it.
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    nattydisaster,

My question is kind of complex and I hope to not get flamed for this. For the longest time I have wanted to run an AI but did not want to go the steroidal route. After learning more about human nature and the biochemical aspect of it, I was wondering how is this claimed to be a natural/non-hormonal product?

The way I see it is, if it has a typical steroidal structure, then I find it to be, well, steroidal. Now a lot of compounds are claimed to be naturally-occuring; so by this statement I assume that the active compound in Erase naturally occurs in the body, yes?

Often on bodybuilding forums the term steroid is misunderstood. The definition of a steroid is a type of organic compound that contains a specific arrangement of four rings that are joined to each other. The word "steroid" does NOT mean Ananbolic or Androgenic steroid. These steroids bind the the androgen receptor.

Want to know what else is a steroid? Cholesterol. So if you want to look at it that way, youve probably ate a crapload of steroids today!

Funny think about AI's with a steroidal structure (remember, steroidal meaning their chemical arrangement, NOT ANABOLIC STEROID) actually have the LEAST negative effects. Non-steroidal AI's such as arimidex and letrozole have very bad side effects on the lipids.

The supplement (Erase) is natural and DSHEA compliant because it already exists in your body at very small amounts. It is not a claim, it is a fact.

Hormone is another word thrown around the boards too loosely. Know what else is a hormone? Melatonin. There are tons of Americans taking hormones!

Now seeing as this is a 7-Keto DHEA metabolite, I'm assuming 7-Keto DHEA occurs naturally as well, right? Now testosterone and HGH both occur naturally as well, but we all know that 1) it's illegal to have without a prescription and 2) it cannot be used like typical supplements because of obvious reasons and complications

Yes, 7-keto DHEA occurs naturally. First off, Testosterone and HGH are controlled substances lol. That is why you need a prescription. You're sort of comparing apples to oranges to...a bag of cheetos here. Not trying to sound like a d*ck I just need to be straight forward so everything is clear.

HGH is not a steroid, for the record. It is a protein based peptide hormone. See what I am getting at? So since HGH is a protein, why isnt all protein banned? It just doesnt work that way...just like the word steroid and hormone.

They are illegal to have without a presciption because they are controlled substances. Testosterone is an ANABOLIC STEROID. That is why it is a controlled substance.

So with this said, just because a compound occurs naturally in the body, that compound in the product itself wasn't obtained naturally, is this correct?

This is true for millions of supplements. Do you think the L-carnitine you drank today was extracted from the human body? Do you think the melatonin was extracted from human pineal glands?

Erase's active was synthesized in a lab (like all steroids), right?

That is a terrible way to word it. Erase was synthesized in a lab, just like every amino acid you consume, just like half of the ingredients in foods you consume, like every artificial everything you consume. Every take a caffeine tablet? MANY supplements are Synthesized in a lab. As for supplements who have things extracted...they are extracted in a lab, with solvents.

See this is the question/concern I've been trying to find answers to for the longest time but cannot find anything conclusive that helps me understand the concept.

It is a legitimate question, but should not be a concern

What's the difference between naturally-occurring steroids and the ones that aren't?

Stated above. Erase is not an anabolic steroid. Every take DHEA from GNC or Walmart? Thats a steroid. Its natural. And synthesized in a lab.

Do the one's that don't occur naturally play a different biological role?

No

Like, do they illicit more side effects than naturally-occurring one's because it is foreign to body?

No. Natural ones are simply DSHEA compliant which is required as a dietary supplement

Taking all of this into perspective, are naturally-occurring compounds (steroidal) deemed more natural than the ones that don't occur naturally?

You mean natural in what sense? If you take a steroid that exists in nature youre taking a natural steroid. If it is one that does not, then it doesnt... The effects of the compound have NOTHING to do with whether or not it is natural. It has to do with the chemical makeup if each specific compound

Because once again, it's not like saying testosterone would be deemed more natural than creatine, even though both compounds occur-naturally. But what is natural really?

I suppose we can all make our own definition. Mine is, natural is anything that exists in nature (in or out of the body, as we are a part of nature as humans).

Even if something is synthesized, does it all of sudden become fake or unnatural?

Fake? No. Unnatural? Depends how you look at it. Do you take Centrum? Those are synthetic vitamins. Do you still pee green when you take it? Must work

The elements, catalysts and reaction solutions used to synthesize didn't just come out of nowhere. I'm sure I'm going completely out of topic now.

I feel like youre in a biochem 101 class (not flaming) and trying to put stuff together without a full understanding of everything

I'm pretty much asking, just because the active is naturally occurring, it will not necessarily be allowed in some competitive organizations, right?

Again, it is DSHEA compliant. Organizations make their own decisions on what is banned and it has nothing to do with natural or unnatural, synthetic, or whatever. Caffeine was banned by the NCAA until about two years ago.

But what's funny to me is that a lot of natural competitive organizations do allow 7-Keto DHEA as well 7-OH (7-hydroxy DHEA) and 5-AT (androstenetriol).

Again, has nothing to do with naturalness or synthetic-ness

My question then is, would this specific 7-Keto DHEA metabolite allowed in the same organizations that allow the latter compounds? Or would I have to contact the organization(s) directly to confirm the status?

As with any compound, you should confirm, because every organization has their own rules. Odds are they wont know what the compound in Erase is.

This is why I'm pretty damn eager to give Triazole a try.

Most organizations have a blanket clause on all AI's. So anything that acts as an AI is banned, no matter if its from your body, a lab, a tree, a flower, whatever. So if organizations is your reason odds are NO AI is for you

As far as the research goes, none of the compounds seem to be steroidal in structure and people have been getting damn near PH/DS results; that's good enough for me.

Try BOTH and decide for yourself what YOU like better. I am not going to try to convince you why you should buy Erase over Triazole. They may have similar mechanisms but they have completely different compounds

But Erase looks so promising as well that I don't want to leave it out of the picture.

Not sure why it would ever leave the picture...it is the most potent AI you can buy over the counter. Try it and you will see what I mean.

Sorry natty if I kind of skewed the thread on this but I'm just trying to get down to the bottom of it.

Nothing to get the the bottom of...i feel bad for your confusion and tried my best to help you better understand some chemistry, biochem, supplements, etc. as I do not want you to make a decision based on false information or assumption.
    Cliffs? JK!

I answered in bold above. Do not take offense to anything. Just when answering science based questions I have no nice way of putting things. Thats why no one ever liked studying with me in college

Also I did not proofread a single word and I type faster than my brain works so Im sure they are all over
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  21. Diamond Member

WOW!!!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

natty,

No offense taken whatsoever. I understood everything you said. Currently I'm studying pharmacy, but was majoring in physical therapy before until I decided to change it up. Your right, cholesterol is a steroid, specifically a sterol in which a lot of steroidogenesis occurs from. And yes I'm sure I consume a ton of it, considering I eat at least 3 whole eggs a day. Believe me I know steroid(s) does not automatically refer to the anabolic ones, it just got that kind of general rep because of the bodybuilding world. There are tons and tons other applications and mechanisms that steroids are used for, whether in the body or used outside of the body; I understand that Erase is an AI which is just one of many different ways in which a steroid can work, by attacking the aromatase enyzme.

I'm also very much aware that hGH isn't a steroid, I never said it was. I was just making the comparison of how these compounds occur naturally but aren't available or given out like typical supplements; like you said they are controlled for obvious reasons we all know and why. I wasn't comparing the two in structure or on chemical composition, just the fact that they both occur naturally as well.

I also meant to say most supps are made in a lab, not just steroids; I just referred to that since that's what the topic was on. You've made some good points that made me acknowledge the subject better. My question is more on the side of bringing in isolated EXOGENOUS compounds into the body. I don't want my body to become one sided or develop malfunctions in it's ability to reproduce/regenerate natural bodily hormones; don't want my balls to shrink and get shut down pretty much.

Aside from the latter, would it be too much to stack Erase and Triazole in one cycle? Like maybe starting off with Erase then bridging into Triazole, tapering off Erase, and then finishing it off with Triazole? Or would it be better to run them in seperate cycles? I was thinking of just doing a standalone run for both. How long can/should Erase be used for? 4-8 weeks?
  23. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

My question is more on the side of bringing in isolated EXOGENOUS compounds into the body. I don't want my body to become one sided or develop malfunctions in it's ability to reproduce/regenerate natural bodily hormones; don't want my balls to shrink and get shut down pretty much.

Certainly. While this is true for some exogenous hormones, it is not true for all. It is true for those exogenous substances that are taken that act in a negative feedback loop. For instance, anabolic steroids like testosterone (taken synthetically) shut you down because they act on the negative feedback loop of HPTA. This is also true for all anabolic steroids, as they trick the body into thinking it is testosterone, basically, by binding to the androgen receptor instead of testosterone. This shuts down the HPTA axis in a negative inhibition mannor.

As for Erase itself, it actually UP-regulates the HPTA, as you might see from the image in the product write-up. By lowering the amount of estrogen in ones body you prevent any negative feedback inhibition by raised estrogen, say, from taking a test booster, or that is already occurring in you naturally.

At the same time, you increase your testosterone level NATURALLY. How? Because Erase does not bind to the AR, it binds to the Aromatase enzyme, causing less testosterone to be converted to estrogen and leaving more total testosterone in the blood. It is not replacing, or substituting natural testosterone levels, it is upregulating them.

That is why some people use Erase to IMPROVE their HPTA and IMPROVE their bodies natural levels of hormones. It does not shut them down, it helps them RECOVERfrom BEING SHUT DOWN.

As for the actual "erase" compound already found in the body, it is in the body at such small amounts it probably doesn't do much of anything. It is in there because it is a metabolite. But we found this metabolite has potent AI properties when taken at the right doses, and also found in increases your HPTA function.

Aside from the latter, would it be too much to stack Erase and Triazole in one cycle? Like maybe starting off with Erase then bridging into Triazole, tapering off Erase, and then finishing it off with Triazole? Or would it be better to run them in seperate cycles? I was thinking of just doing a standalone run for both. How long can/should Erase be used for? 4-8 weeks?

There would be no point in stacking the two. The Ki value of Erase is better than any other AI on the market that I have seen. It acts as a suicide AI, and its effects are dose dependent. Ask anyone who has taken it or is taking it. You can FEEL it and you KNOW it is working. No placebo effect here. Take 3 caps and give it a week and you will see what I mean. If 3 caps is too much drop it to 2 capsules and enjoy. There is no reason to stack with anything because Erase has all the AI benefits you need. Want more?

Increase your erase dose, don't add other compounds. Adding another compound that acts as an AI would be like throwing a match into a building engulfed in flames and saying your match contributed to the fire.

With that being said, I would run them separate to get a true evaluation. There is no point in taking both. There is also no reason to taper off of Erase because it acts as a suicide AI, not a competitive AI.

Erase can be used for 4-8 weeks, at 1-3 capsules per day. The average dose seems to be 2-3 capsules per day, split into 2 dosings.

Obviously this discussion could go on forever, but, I recommend you try it out and see how it goes.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    As for Erase itself, it actually UP-regulates the HPTA, as you might see from the image in the product write-up. By lowering the amount of estrogen in ones body you prevent any negative feedback inhibition by raised estrogen, say, from taking a test booster, or that is already occurring in you naturally.

At the same time, you increase your testosterone level NATURALLY. How? Because Erase does not bind to the AR, it binds to the Aromatase enzyme, causing less testosterone to be converted to estrogen and leaving more total testosterone in the blood. It is not replacing, or substituting natural testosterone levels, it is upregulating them.
    Thanks natty, this pretty much summed up what I wanted to know; I just needed to hear it (or read it) from someone. Erase doesn't act directly on testosterone levels because it doesn't bind to the androgen receptor, got it. Since it acts on aromatase, it prevents testosterone from being converted into estrogens, got that also. So one more question, since it inhibits aromatase from converting testosterone to estrogen, how does exactly increase natural testosterone?

Does the "increase" come from just your natural testosterone staying more active from the inhibition of aromatase so that it doesn't convert to estrogens or is it because the body senses low levels of estrogens, that it HAS to increase testosterone to make up for low levels of estrogen?

I'm sure you've answered but just so I understand fully, testosterone increase is caused by an indirect mechanism via aromatase inhibition, correct? Because if it was a direct net increase then that would mean Erase would be binding to the androgen receptor, in which it does not, am I right?
  25. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Thanks natty, this pretty much summed up what I wanted to know; I just needed to hear it (or read it) from someone. Erase doesn't act directly on testosterone levels because it doesn't bind to the androgen receptor, got it. Since it acts on aromatase, it prevents testosterone from being converted into estrogens, got that also. So one more question, since it inhibits aromatase from converting testosterone to estrogen, how does exactly increase natural testosterone?

Does the "increase" come from just your natural testosterone staying more active from the inhibition of aromatase so that it doesn't convert to estrogens or is it because the body senses low levels of estrogens, that it HAS to increase testosterone to make up for low levels of estrogen?

I'm sure you've answered but just so I understand fully, testosterone increase is caused by an indirect mechanism via aromatase inhibition, correct? Because if it was a direct net increase then that would mean Erase would be binding to the androgen receptor, in which it does not, am I right?
    Testosterone and Estrogen are inversely related by the aromatase enzyme...like a seesaw. Say your have 100 blue M&Ms. Lets pretend these ones are testosterone. Lets say that on an average day 50 of these blue M&M's are converted to blue M&Ms by the aromatase enzyme. Red ones represent estrogen. So now, you have only 50 testosterone M&Ms because of that damn aromatase enzyme converting so many of them to red estrogen ones .

But then you took a normal dose of Erase. Erase kept this enzyme from doing the conversion. So now, when you take those 100 blue M&Ms, only 20 of them get converted to estrogen. That leaves you with 80 as Testosterone instead of 50!

Make sense?

I think you already understood it, as your statement is correct.

You are correct, the increase is indirect by inhibition of aromatase.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  26. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

gosh...now i gotta take off from my training tomorrow, lol im tired
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  27. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    gosh...now i gotta take off from my training tomorrow, lol im tired
    tired hell, i have a migraine.

i like to simplify things:
    i don't have to study aerodynamics to know how a plane will fly-just that it does!
    just buy a damn ticket and take a seat!!!!
  28. Board Sponsor

Damn, Natty beat me to it!
    The Historic PES Legend
  29. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn, Natty beat me to it!
    good....now go spend the rest of your day with your family.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would you recommend tapering off of Erase? Say if you are taking 3 caps a day for 2 weeks then slowly taper to 2 caps a day for a week then 1 cap a day for the last week?

Reason I ask is that since Erase is a suicide inhibitor which causes more test to be available via the binding to the aromatase enzyme...once you have removed the suicide inhibitor will there be any sort of rebound if you were to stop cold turkey? Cold turkey meaning 4 weeks at 3 caps a day to nothing? Or would the body revert back to its homeostasis unaffected?

The MOA sounds very effective by the way. Truly impressive.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    tired hell, i have a migraine.

i like to simplify things:
    i don't have to study aerodynamics to know how a plane will fly-just that it does!
    just buy a damn ticket and take a seat!!!!
    Sorry bro, but I have huge interest in learning how things work, especially when it comes to human biology. There isn't a science section on this forum (which I think there should be) or else I would've posted in there. Also the thing is, reps and company owners/managers sometimes have a hard time, for whatever reason, replying back to my PMs about a product; even after I resend the same message. Plus if I post it in a thread, other people have a chance to respond to my question(s) if they have some knowledge about it.
  32. New Member

Hello everyone. I was hoping for some input to help me in my situation. I had done a stack years ago. Its been so long that I to figure when and what I actually took. The cycle included E Max and Prostanozol back in 2005. I had some great results and went through a decent PCT.

I never did another cycle again and basically lost focus on my body/working out due to a back injury and some personal issues i needed to deal with. Over the past 5 years, I noticed that my left breast began to be sore and develop a mass under the nipple. At first it was hard to tell, even by the doctor, but now it has peaked and is very noticeable and basically full gynecomastic, only in my left breast though. I went through testing, biopsy etc. Doctor really never gave me answers how to fully treat.

My question: Is ERASE a product that might help my and my situation?

Also, is it normal for gyno to develop and continue to develop 5 years after a cycle?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
  33. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Sorry bro, but I have huge interest in learning how things work, especially when it comes to human biology. There isn't a science section on this forum (which I think there should be) or else I would've posted in there. Also the thing is, reps and company owners/managers sometimes have a hard time, for whatever reason, replying back to my PMs about a product; even after I resend the same message. Plus if I post it in a thread, other people have a chance to respond to my question(s) if they have some knowledge about it.
    hey..dont worry about it man..we like to have some fun on the forums, and we are familiar with natty so we are just busting his chops...

i think you are asking great questions, and we are all getting great information. ive read everything here...

keep it up!
  34. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Would you recommend tapering off of Erase? Say if you are taking 3 caps a day for 2 weeks then slowly taper to 2 caps a day for a week then 1 cap a day for the last week?

Reason I ask is that since Erase is a suicide inhibitor which causes more test to be available via the binding to the aromatase enzyme...once you have removed the suicide inhibitor will there be any sort of rebound if you were to stop cold turkey? Cold turkey meaning 4 weeks at 3 caps a day to nothing? Or would the body revert back to its homeostasis unaffected?

The MOA sounds very effective by the way. Truly impressive.
    No, there will not be a rebound.

Since the compound binds to aromatase, then the body excretes it, the aromatase if gone for good. When you cease the product, the amount of aromatase you generate is really dependent on how much fat that person holds. So there is a limit to how much is generated within say one day. The aromatase will begin binding to the testosterone pretty quickly bringing your levels back down to homeostasis and your estrogen back up to homeostasis. Since the extra test is really unconverted test, when the levels are back to normal, they are back to normal.

Hopefully that made sense, since I am a little foggy before the coffee.
    The Historic PES Legend
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

No, there will not be a rebound.

Since the compound binds to aromatase, then the body excretes it, the aromatase if gone for good. When you cease the product, the amount of aromatase you generate is really dependent on how much fat that person holds. So there is a limit to how much is generated within say one day. The aromatase will begin binding to the testosterone pretty quickly bringing your levels back down to homeostasis and your estrogen back up to homeostasis. Since the extra test is really unconverted test, when the levels are back to normal, they are back to normal.

Hopefully that made sense, since I am a little foggy before the coffee.

It made perfect sense...to me at least. I was unsure that was the case but you clarified it quite nicely with the above post. Thank you
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Erase/TCF-1/Titanium just arrived at my college's mailroom,will be picking it up after class

I will deff log this if you guys have any interest.
  37. Diamond Member

there you go-with the detailed answers natty has been giving you, just one more reason to buy pes-did i mention that pes is prop blend free!!!!
  38. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BLsGalant97 View Post
    Hello everyone. I was hoping for some input to help me in my situation. I had done a stack years ago. Its been so long that I to figure when and what I actually took. The cycle included E Max and Prostanozol back in 2005. I had some great results and went through a decent PCT.

I never did another cycle again and basically lost focus on my body/working out due to a back injury and some personal issues i needed to deal with. Over the past 5 years, I noticed that my left breast began to be sore and develop a mass under the nipple. At first it was hard to tell, even by the doctor, but now it has peaked and is very noticeable and basically full gynecomastic, only in my left breast though. I went through testing, biopsy etc. Doctor really never gave me answers how to fully treat.

Also, is it normal for gyno to develop and continue to develop 5 years after a cycle?

Thanks
    Anyone?
  39. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BLsGalant97 View Post

Thanks
    Although gyno can rebound anytime 5 years later is a long time but if I read you right you're had it for awhile and now its getting worst/bigger.

I think you would definitely benefit from taking Erase it will lower you estrogen and cortizol levels, AM member gamer which was one of the first testers reported good success on reducing his gyno.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  40. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    there you go-with the detailed answers natty has been giving you, just one more reason to buy pes-did i mention that pes is prop blend free!!!!
    you bring up a very good point Tom... there's no prop blend in Erase... that means you know exactly what you're taking and how much you're taking... thats an honest product
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats better for reducing estrogen? triazole or erase?
    By TulsaTalons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 06:01 PM
  2. Erase and estrogen
    By BBB in forum PES
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 11:25 PM
  3. Erase side from Estrogen or cort??
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 09:28 PM
  4. Erase and estrogen