alpha t2 question

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
i had been on alpha t2 about 5 weeks. for the last 2-3 weeks ive been at 4 caps/6 days a week. do you think 7-10 days off of it (bc of antibiotics) combined w/ the 1 day off a week previously would be sufficient enough of a break to run 8 more weeks of it once i go back on?

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
thanks natty, i trust your advice and will certainly follow it. i want the greatest results, but id rather err on the side of caution in cases such as this.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I just finished running OEP/T-911(4/wk cycle) about ten days ago, how long should I wait until I try out alpha-T2?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your cycle was only 4 weeks you are good to go...especially by the time you order it and receive it.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
perfect, that's what I wanted to hear..Thanks for the quick reply

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
my order should be here this Friday...can't wait. I will start doing fasted cardio in the morning and I usually take 1 scoop of jacked, should I take AT2 after my run or before?
Also how should I spread the dosing throughout the day? Should it be taking on a empty stomach?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take on en empty stomach, especially your morning dose of 2 capsules. Take 1 more capsule later in the day.

Take it before you run