T2 - the God of appetite suppression?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I took my sample - felt a little warm, maybe some more focus but not at all cracked out, and I am stim sensitive.

I looked up at my desk and it was 2pm and I hadn't eaten. Thinking about a leangains style IF with T2. Nice job PES.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm not necessarily sweating from t2 or appetite supression, but i am for sure warmer, even touching my skin it's a lot warmer, almost like a kid with a fever on his whole body...feels good enough though it's the summer...i do sweat a little more at the gym

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Hrm, it's entirely possible I'm crazy - I assumed it was the synephrine though, I noticed it a little with REDuction.

hexstatic

Awards
my first day of using T2 today (I am using OEP at the same time), and ive definitely noticed appetite supression so far. early days for me I know, but so far I am impressed, I do feel warmer, more focused, and my workout has been extreme, I had a lot more determination than usual :)

good job PES :-D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hrm, it's entirely possible I'm crazy - I assumed it was the synephrine though, I noticed it a little with REDuction.
on my sample days I noticed alot of suppression....so you're not alone man. I also sweat a great deal more than usual, and my skin was warmer as well