T-2 Question

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I T-2 really safe? I have seen many positive threads about this and am looking to try it but I am just leary of supps messing with your thyroid output. Will there be any type of rebound effect once I come off of it or will I have to do some type of thyroid pct? Thanks for the help

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There will be no thyroid rebound, or PCT needed. We use 3-3'-T2 which does not require any PCT since it does not suppress TSH :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats the WORST CASE SCENARIO half life of this stuff? I dont want it to interfere with sleep. I go to bed at 10pm.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats it - 4 hours??? I would have guessed at least 6-8 :confused:

Thanks

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yeap I can take my last one about 5 or 6 and be to sleep by 10 or 11 and that's my regular bed time I just feel more focused longer but as soon as I try to fall asleep I'm out for the night.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeap I can take my last one about 5 or 6 and be to sleep by 10 or 11 and that's my regular bed time I just feel more focused longer but as soon as I try to fall asleep I'm out for the night.
Exactly. With the novel derivatives on Alpha-T2, Alpha-yoh and methyl-syn, you still maintain all of the fatloss benefits with less of an increased heart rate effect.

So you may still feel warm and focused, but it will not greatly effect your ability to fall asleep if you give it about 4 hours

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice

Cycling on/off - what is the current recommendation?

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing the OEP / Alpha T2 stack for about a month now. (LOVE IT)

1 OEP - 2 Alpha at 5:00 AM

1 OEP - 1 Alpha at 12:00 PM

I work out in the evenings (6:00 PMish) and love the timing.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks