OEP Alpha T-2 stack

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I also posted this in the USPlabs section.

I have a friend who started this stack. She started off weighing 130 pounds she weighed this morning she weighed in at 134. Little more info on her she's 29 years old pretty clean diet. She's been on this stack for two weeks. She does cardio first thing in the morning then she teaches aerobics (certified trainer). She works goes to school then comes back to teach aerobics again. Sorry about the lack of info on her diet and weight training will try to update that as soon as I talk to her. Thanks.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely can help you out with this.

A few things... was her weight on the climb before starting this stack? I see you say she is a trainer, so I assume her workout has not changed, if so, just let me know.

Is she near or in her cycle at the moment?

T2 and Yoh are known to work much better on females than males, so am curious to this case. Wondering if something between the two are make her hold water, and possibly the water weight will drop off.

How is the dosing being administered for both products? I cannot speak to OEP, but I have heard nothing but glowing reviews with the product.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
@ DAdams91982 as soon as i talk to her I will post the answers to your questions. Thanks

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Dadams here's my friend's reply

I had gained about 5 pounds between the holidays before starting on the pills. I am not on my cycle. I have notice I eat something light about every 3-4 hours, but I’ve found that since I’ve started these pills I will wake up about 1am and want to eat something, which I think is probably somewhat a contributor to the weight gain. I take the oep and the alpha t 2 first thing in the morning then another alpha t 2 in the afternoon.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dadams here's my friend's reply

I had gained about 5 pounds between the holidays before starting on the pills. I am not on my cycle. I have notice I eat something light about every 3-4 hours, but I’ve found that since I’ve started these pills I will wake up about 1am and want to eat something, which I think is probably somewhat a contributor to the weight gain. I take the oep and the alpha t 2 first thing in the morning then another alpha t 2 in the afternoon.
I hate to have you keep going back... but can we get a run down of diet and exercise? What a day looks like with caloric break down?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
@ Natty I'll ask her to join when I talk to her tomorrow.