You guys thinking of hitting the UK

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Would love to try Aplha-2, but shipping to the UK with nutraplanet is so expensive. Are you guys going to get your product over to the UK anytime soon?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are def going to be having some stock at some large UK retailers in the near future :)

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
maybe talk them into doing a stack like the anadraulic state gt/t2 one like u guys have over there.
ther's a distinct lack of stacks here for a good price and you guys could definitely capitalise here.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Would love to try Aplha-2, but shipping to the UK with nutraplanet is so expensive. Are you guys going to get your product over to the UK anytime soon?
Saggy, just order more products!!! I just ordered from NP, $33.60 express shipping to the UK and ordered Lipoburn, ASGT, OxyElite pro and Aplha T2. When I look at today's exchange rate (assuming the nice people at NP don't put anything on the label that means i'll pay customs) I should be about £20 cheaper, even if i end up having to pay VAT then I should still be a couple of quid better off.

I'll let you guys know how I get on, really hoping to have this stack arrive for next week!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saggy, just order more products!!! I just ordered from NP, $33.60 express shipping to the UK and ordered Lipoburn, ASGT, OxyElite pro and Aplha T2. When I look at today's exchange rate (assuming the nice people at NP don't put anything on the label that means i'll pay customs) I should be about £20 cheaper, even if i end up having to pay VAT then I should still be a couple of quid better off.

I'll let you guys know how I get on, really hoping to have this stack arrive for next week!
Perfect!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established

UPDATE!!!

My box from NP arrived lunchtime today, can't believe it! It takes that long to get orders from UK suppliers, I will post something on the NP thread as well as this is just amazing, effectively three days door to door, no additional costs so my bank account is healthier and things arrived quicker than ordering on the UK

I'm totally sold on NP

can't wait until next week when I will start this as part of my PCT / cutting stack

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Gwl...mate I've ordered from NP and been charged customs tax. NP put the value of goods on the box....and fedex charged me £10 admin fee for paying the customs on my behalf!! It really does all add up.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
bugger... how much did you get stung for in addition to the fedex admin? such a pity, i might look into this more... i guess I was just lucky then! sorry about that mate, glad you posted that I was just about to place a $300 order :(

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
stung me for £18 total tax and admin fee for an NP order of £70. Obviously the bigger the order the more tax.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
stung me for £18 total tax and admin fee for an NP order of £70. Obviously the bigger the order the more tax.
I'm going to give it another go I'll keep you posted - savings on this order are about £100, so worth the risk of paying tax (I hope!!!)

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on the availability of this in the uk yet?

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be starting a ECA and Alpha T-2 stack soon!! Very excited. Already around 9 - 10% bf.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gwl...mate I've ordered from NP and been charged customs tax. NP put the value of goods on the box....and fedex charged me £10 admin fee for paying the customs on my behalf!! It really does all add up.
Never ship with FedEx.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Bodyactive in the UK have got the Alpha-t2 in now just to give you a heads up.

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...so has cheapuksupplements, but with free P&P.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-T2 is moving FAST in the UK.

More is on the way, so dont freak out if it sells out

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not that I am aware of. Some brick and mortar stores do, but I have no idea which ones

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Natty posted a question for you on my log, can u stop by when you get a moment?