Alpha T2 in PCT?

acwingfoot

Awards
Im currently in PCT from my first hdrol run and I do not want to do anything to my gains, so I haev no intentions of running any kind of cut or a fat burner but jsut for purpose of simple future knowledge, could you run at2 during your PCT to continue a recomp effect while sparing the muscle??

So you wouldn't be on a cut diet, still eating alot or at least what you ate on cycle, CLEAN of course, but jsut adding in At2 with your cort blocker, etc. to continue recomp or enhance post cycle recomp?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im currently in PCT from my first hdrol run and I do not want to do anything to my gains, so I haev no intentions of running any kind of cut or a fat burner but jsut for purpose of simple future knowledge, could you run at2 during your PCT to continue a recomp effect while sparing the muscle??

So you wouldn't be on a cut diet, still eating alot or at least what you ate on cycle, CLEAN of course, but jsut adding in At2 with your cort blocker, etc. to continue recomp or enhance post cycle recomp?
Can it be done? Sure... but it is something I wouldn't attempt. I would wait for a few weeks into PCT at least. Your body is not in a prime environment to hold muscle since your hormones are suppressed, and throwing in any type of fat burner could inevitably lead to muscle wasting. I know people throw in burners all the time in PCT, but it isnt the wisest idea.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Wait until you feel fully recovered, IMO.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uh oh....

im starting my pmag pct tomorrow, and was going to run alpha-t2 and ephedrine.

im running clomid in my pct though, so i should be safer right?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a much more solid PCT than taking an OTC for PCT.

But in any case, if your #1 goal is dropping weight then you can do it in PCT.

It is just that in PCT your body slightly shifts to a catabolic state until you are recovered, and this will make it harder to maintain all of the gained muscle

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dustin07 Supplements 29
Anabolics 8
tra1n4fun Weight Loss 13
Supplements 0
Supplements 19