ALPHA-T2 Stacks at NP!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
how long can you take the extreme cut stack? and how long do you have to stay off it before cycling again? and is it safe for women to take the stack?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long can you take the extreme cut stack? and how long do you have to stay off it before cycling again? and is it safe for women to take the stack?
I have seen women fare even better than men with T2. I personally would do a 4 week stack, with a few weeks off then rinse and repeat.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, would you recommend T2 while on EC? I know it they interact with different receptors

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, would you recommend T2 while on EC? I know it they interact with different receptors
Yes -- I have been trying to make users aware of this.

Since they hit the B2 receptor and not the B3 it makes it great for stacking with EC, and for an EC bridge.

thebigt was doing the stack with outstanding results!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man. I am thinking I am going to give this a run soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes -- I have been trying to make users aware of this.

Since they hit the B2 receptor and not the B3 it makes it great for stacking with EC, and for an EC bridge.

thebigt was doing the stack with outstanding results!
thebigt is back on at-2/eca, and tbh i like it more the 2nd time around than the 1rst-after about a 10 day layoff i started back on this stack again and bam. this stack rocks.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt is back on at-2/eca, and tbh i like it more the 2nd time around than the 1rst-after about a 10 day layoff i started back on this stack again and bam. this stack rocks.
if thebigt says so, then the stack rocks!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Natty,

Quick question mate. Hopefully will be starting Alpha t-2 once the UK suppliers makes it available. I will be using it with ASGT, which has 7g of carbs per scoop. Won't the insulin released from these carb interfere with the uptake of the alpha-yohimbine?

Thanks,

S.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people say to take the Alpha-T2 30 minute prior to ASGT, which is not a bad idea since it has a longer half life. So say you workout at 12:00. Take Alpha-T2 at 11:00 and ASGT at 11:30.

Even if you took them at the same time though, 7g carbs is probably not enough to do anything. Thats tiny!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear because I cant really dose them seperately. I train at 6.30 am, so can't afford to get up 5.30 am so I can dose them seperately!!

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Could you give a little bit of feedback on the eca and Alpha T-2 stack? Thanks.