Extreme Fat Burning STACK

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Rep Power
    3644885
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Extreme Fat Burning STACK


    THE EXTREME FAT BURNING STACK allows users to combine even more pathways towards burning fat; allowing ALPHA-T2 and another product to have synergistic effects with each other.

    Since ALPHA-T2 does not contain any synthetic stimulants like caffeine or 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, it can be easily stacked with products containing these ingredients. Stacking ALPHA-T2 with strong stimulant products is going to tackle fat loss from numerous mechanisms and pathways…not to mention these stimulants tend to have an appetite suppressing effect on most users. There will literally be no stronger way to burn fat than this stack!

    These stimulants can actually upregulate the ingredients of ALPHA-T2 in their pathways! As you know, ALPHA-T2 is unique because it can actually TARGET FAT LOSS.

    Let me show an example of how the dosing regimen would work for a stack with some of the popular stimulant fat burners. When looking to create a stack like this, you want to make sure your product of choice has some stimulants in it, similar to the ones seen in the following products. Any stimulant fat burner will work, just be sure to follow the directions, and remember to start your dosing low to assess tolerance!

    RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS FOR THIS STACK:

    USPLabs OxyElite Pro
    Primordial Performance DermaTherm
    Driven Sports Adrenalean

    Extreme Fat Burning Stack


    Sample:

    ALPHA-T2 + USPLabs OxyElite Pro (or other stimulant containing fat burner)



    The Get UP and GO Stack (Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro) By: Performance Enhancing Supplements

    Strength: VERY STRONG (10/10)

    Cost: Cheap

    Length: 4-8 weeks

    What to Buy: For a 4 week stack, one would need 1 bottle of ALPHA-T2 and 1 bottle of OxyElite PRO

    Additional Info:

    This is the most potent stack you can put together for extreme fat burning. Only serious users should attempt this stack, and all users should start the dosing small to assess their tolerance.

    This stack is not for everyone and should be taken with caution. We recommend this stack over all other stimulant fat burners because it is most synergistic with ALPHA-T2. It contains ingredients that upregulate and increase the efficiency of the ingredients of ALPHA-T2.

    For example, one of OEP’s ingredients was shown to increase T4 levels by approximately 41%. This stacks PERFECTLY with the 3,3-T2 in ALPHA-T2. This allows your body to release more T4, and allow more of this newly released T4 to be converted to the more metabolically active T3.

    Also, adding caffeine and other protein uncouplers to ALPHA-T2 increases the effect of protein uncoupling. You will be able to attack fat loss in both visceral and subcutaneous fat stores. This is something that can only be done with this stack.



    .....................ALPHA-T2..................OxyElite Pro..........

    Week 1........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 2........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 3........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 4........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Again, these stacks are going to be the most potent stack possible, loaded with powerful stimulants and very synergistic ingredients. But not everyone likes to be loaded up on stimulants all day, which is why I’d like to present the idea of a Non Stimulant Stack.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  2. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19727
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm thinking this will be the one i try along with EndoAmp from Primordial and NOW's Relora. Should be fun but I won't be starting the stack till i hit a fatloss plateau.
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Rep Power
    3644885
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I'm thinking this will be the one i try along with EndoAmp from Primordial and NOW's Relora. Should be fun but I won't be starting the stack till i hit a fatloss plateau.
    EndoAMP too? Now that my friend is a stack...can't wait to see it
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,673
    Rep Power
    760781
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Soon as I read about this product this is what I thought of... I'm just over 8 weeks out of contest... started OEP last week...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,344
    Rep Power
    3609268
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Looks pretty wicked, I hope someone does a log on this stack!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Rep Power
    3644885
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Soon as I read about this product this is what I thought of... I'm just over 8 weeks out of contest... started OEP last week...
    Give it a try and let us know! The stack is very potent

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Looks pretty wicked, I hope someone does a log on this stack!
    I'm sure this will become a very popular stack with time
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. New Member
    srgraham69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    3465
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    88.23%

    just bought 2 of these stacks, 1 for me and 1 for the wife, i'll try to get it logged when we get it started!
  8. New Member
    Luisciphr1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    98.3%

    Alright I'm in for 2 of each, since I'm looking at doing an 8 week plan. I've been away for a long while and this sounds about what need at this point. Let's see what it does for someone 5'11", 282lbs. lol
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Rep Power
    3644885
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Keep us updated for sure
  10. Advanced Member
    Jbrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    3188
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    12.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by srgraham69 View Post
    just bought 2 of these stacks, 1 for me and 1 for the wife, i'll try to get it logged when we get it started!
    Are you and your wife running the below protocal or does hers need to be tweaked. Asking as I'm considering my girl for this stack also. She loves her some OEP so T2 would be great addition

    .....................ALPHA-T2..................OxyElite Pro..........

    Week 1........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 2........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 3........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 4........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.
  11. Advanced Member
    BabyHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    858
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    8.74%

    Wow...just wow. I'll have to run this after I finish with my animal cuts.
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Rep Power
    3644885
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Are you and your wife running the below protocal or does hers need to be tweaked. Asking as I'm considering my girl for this stack also. She loves her some OEP so T2 would be great addition

    .....................ALPHA-T2..................OxyElite Pro..........

    Week 1........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 2........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 3........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 4........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.
    Just have her start at 2 capsules per day of both, then work up to 3 based on how she feels.

    T2 works great in women
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  13. New Member
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    726
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.63%

    can't wait 'til I get mine. will be stacking it with my left over dermatherm target and see how it goes from there.
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Rep Power
    3644885
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    can't wait 'til I get mine. will be stacking it with my left over dermatherm target and see how it goes from there.
    Nice!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  15. Advanced Member
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    15171
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.32%

    would ALPHA-T2 + USPLabs OxyElite Pro have to much Rauwolscine per serving in it since both products contain it?

    Thanks
  16. New Member
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%

    How about Alpha T2 + OEP + Recreate? Overkill? trying to shred down to 6%. sitting at 9%.
  17. New Member
    srgraham69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    3465
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    88.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Are you and your wife running the below protocal or does hers need to be tweaked. Asking as I'm considering my girl for this stack also. She loves her some OEP so T2 would be great addition

    .....................ALPHA-T2..................OxyElite Pro..........

    Week 1........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 2........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 3........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 4........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    hey man sorry I missed this a while ago when u asked, I've been running it 1 of each in the am and 1 of each in the pm and getting good results so far, havent seen any reason to bump either up yet. my wife was doing the same but only took it for a few days and decided she wants to go ahead and try to work on our 2nd child, so she wont be using it til after now I suppose..
  18. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Rep Power
    3644885
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    would ALPHA-T2 + USPLabs OxyElite Pro have to much Rauwolscine per serving in it since both products contain it?

    Thanks
    No, you just need to start with a low dose of OEP and work your way up

    Quote Originally Posted by redrocket399 View Post
    How about Alpha T2 + OEP + Recreate? Overkill? trying to shred down to 6%. sitting at 9%.
    Not at all, a very good mild stim stack!

    Quote Originally Posted by srgraham69 View Post
    hey man sorry I missed this a while ago when u asked, I've been running it 1 of each in the am and 1 of each in the pm and getting good results so far, havent seen any reason to bump either up yet. my wife was doing the same but only took it for a few days and decided she wants to go ahead and try to work on our 2nd child, so she wont be using it til after now I suppose..
    Good stuff man. Good luck with the baby!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  19. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2084
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Very interested to see the logs coming out with these two. OEP is amazing and I really like what I see in T2. Solid product if you ask me.
  20. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,373
    Rep Power
    170680
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    36.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Very interested to see the logs coming out with these two. OEP is amazing and I really like what I see in T2. Solid product if you ask me.
    You know i'm running a log right now right black jack? it's in the cycle section
  21. New Member
    JayBombah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    61.5%

    Hey all, been using OxyElite Pro and Recreate and I haven't felt anything so I'm wondering if I can stack this with Lean Xtreme. I'm guessing dosage will be


    .....................ALPHA-T2....................OxyElite Pro..............Recreate..... .............Lean Xtreme...

    Week 1........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.........1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 2........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.........1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 3........2 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.........1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 4........2 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.........1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Rep Power
    3644885
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Very interested to see the logs coming out with these two. OEP is amazing and I really like what I see in T2. Solid product if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBombah View Post
    Hey all, been using OxyElite Pro and Recreate and I haven't felt anything so I'm wondering if I can stack this with Lean Xtreme. I'm guessing dosage will be


    .....................ALPHA-T2....................OxyElite Pro..............Recreate..... .............Lean Xtreme...

    Week 1........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.........1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 2........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.........1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 3........2 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.........1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

    Week 4........2 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.
    ....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.........1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.
    You sure can...that would be an intense stack.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  23. New Member
    JayBombah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    61.5%

    Sweet, also forgot to mention drinking green tea and applying Eviscerate twice daily.
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Rep Power
    3644885
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBombah View Post
    Sweet, also forgot to mention drinking green tea and applying Eviscerate twice daily.
    DAMN!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  25. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    The NO MERCY Fat Assassin ALpha-T2 log Soon.....
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  26. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,333
    Rep Power
    3644885
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    28.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    The NO MERCY Fat Assassin ALpha-T2 log Soon.....
    BRING IT!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  27. New Member
    JayBombah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    61.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    DAMN!
    CAN'T WAIT MAN. Package comes tomorrow.

    My dream stack included DCP & TT-33/Dicana but that would be overdoing it. Besides, I'm running low on funds. BF's around 18% and I need the results at least by late May/early June. My diet/workout regimen is spot on so I don't know what else I could add. Gonna do this for a month and if I don't see results, gonna do an ECY stack. Now if that doesn't work (didn't fail me back then since ephedra was legal before (Xenadrine RFA-1 FTW ), gonna go clen/t3.
  28. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBombah View Post
    CAN'T WAIT MAN. Package comes tomorrow.

    My dream stack included DCP & TT-33/Dicana but that would be overdoing it. Besides, I'm running low on funds. BF's around 18% and I need the results at least by late May/early June. My diet/workout regimen is spot on so I don't know what else I could add. Gonna do this for a month and if I don't see results, gonna do an ECY stack. Now if that doesn't work (didn't fail me back then since ephedra was legal before (Xenadrine RFA-1 FTW ), gonna go clen/t3.

    For found my sweet spot of this stuff i got a "headaches" I'm referring this is trial and error so remember the rules

    1 works FLAWLES on TKD and EAT CLEAN
    2.TRAIN HARD WITH WEIGHTS and do cardio light 20-30 min
    3.Rest
    4. BELIEVE......
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  29. New Member
    jaymode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    487
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.28%

    I just started the OEP + Alpha T-2 stack today and WOW! The Stimulant effect hit me pretty good this morning and I am still feeling it. I may just stick with 1 of each in the morning for the first couple days.

    How will a TTA product such as RPN's DCP or Scivations LipidFX stack with this combination? I currently have some bottles of both and thought that it would work well with this stack.
  30. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,473
    Rep Power
    997457
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymode View Post
    I just started the OEP + Alpha T-2 stack today and WOW! The Stimulant effect hit me pretty good this morning and I am still feeling it. I may just stick with 1 of each in the morning for the first couple days.

    How will a TTA product such as RPN's DCP or Scivations LipidFX stack with this combination? I currently have some bottles of both and thought that it would work well with this stack.
    It should attack the uncoupling and fat disposal pathway pretty nicely. I have been theorizing an aT2, DCP, OEP, EndoAmp stack here in the next week. Gonna hit party cove at the end of may, and that may just be the icing on my summer shapeup.
    The Historic PES Legend
  31. New Member
    jcalvert86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    359
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    40.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    It should attack the uncoupling and fat disposal pathway pretty nicely. I have been theorizing an aT2, DCP, OEP, EndoAmp stack here in the next week. Gonna hit party cove at the end of may, and that may just be the icing on my summer shapeup.
    I'm at week 4 on this stack without the aT2 and I dropped about 8lbs and roughly 2% b/f from 11ish to 9ish without really dropping my cals, simply added 2-3 HIIT cardio sessions (20 min each) per week.

    Had eviscerate in there on the abs also.. but you should see amazing results with aT2 thrown in.
  32. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1863
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    29.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Is anyone else having blood pressure problems with the Alpha T2 and OEP stack? This is my first day and I took one cap of both two separate times today spaced out by a number of hours. Now I have a pretty bad headache and my BP at rest was 149/90 mmHg and my BP is usually normal?????? I have tried anadraulic state (which also has methy-synephrine) and have gotten the same sort of effect? What is the purpose of the methy-synephrine in the Alpha T2?

    Let me know if anyone else has had similar effects and if anyone thinks it can be from the methyl-synephrine? (I have used OEP before by itself with no such effect)

    Mr.50
  33. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1863
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    29.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Is anyone else having blood pressure problems with the Alpha T2 and OEP stack? This is my first day and I took one cap of both two separate times today spaced out by a number of hours. Now I have a pretty bad headache and my BP at rest was 149/90 mmHg and my BP is usually normal?????? I have tried anadraulic state (which also has methy-synephrine) and have gotten the same sort of effect? What is the purpose of the methy-synephrine in the Alpha T2?

    Let me know if anyone else has had similar effects and if anyone thinks it can be from the methyl-synephrine? (I have used OEP before by itself with no such effect)

    Mr.50

    Just read some other literature that claims methyl-synephrine will not raise BP......the only other supplement I have been taking is Formadrol from LG Sciences.....I thought that might have regular yohimbe in it like a lot of their other products but the lable says it does not.....

    Any other thoughts on this BP increase.....I'm really not feeling so great at all....

    Mr.50
  34. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,473
    Rep Power
    997457
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Just read some other literature that claims methyl-synephrine will not raise BP......the only other supplement I have been taking is Formadrol from LG Sciences.....I thought that might have regular yohimbe in it like a lot of their other products but the lable says it does not.....

    Any other thoughts on this BP increase.....I'm really not feeling so great at all....

    Mr.50
    I have been taking aT2 standalone, and have had a history of BP issues, so watch it closely. I rarely get a rise in BP from aT2 so far, there has been a small uptick here and there, but have mostly attributed it to environmental and stress factors. While the research doesn't suggest raising BP, that doesn't mean your physiology doesn't.

    I cannot comment on formadrol, but it does contain piprene. I avoid piprene like the plague due to the way it changes how ingested compounds work. It very well could be the combination being the problem rather than one of them alone.

    Remove one at a time and see if you return to normal. BP issues suck ass and need to be addressed.
    The Historic PES Legend
  35. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1863
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    29.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I have been taking aT2 standalone, and have had a history of BP issues, so watch it closely. I rarely get a rise in BP from aT2 so far, there has been a small uptick here and there, but have mostly attributed it to environmental and stress factors. While the research doesn't suggest raising BP, that doesn't mean your physiology doesn't.

    I cannot comment on formadrol, but it does contain piprene. I avoid piprene like the plague due to the way it changes how ingested compounds work. It very well could be the combination being the problem rather than one of them alone.

    Remove one at a time and see if you return to normal. BP issues suck ass and need to be addressed.
    Thanks DAdams for your wise counsel as always!

    Mr.50
  36. New Member
    r6lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    726
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    93.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Is anyone else having blood pressure problems with the Alpha T2 and OEP stack? This is my first day and I took one cap of both two separate times today spaced out by a number of hours. Now I have a pretty bad headache and my BP at rest was 149/90 mmHg and my BP is usually normal?????? I have tried anadraulic state (which also has methy-synephrine) and have gotten the same sort of effect? What is the purpose of the methy-synephrine in the Alpha T2?

    Let me know if anyone else has had similar effects and if anyone thinks it can be from the methyl-synephrine? (I have used OEP before by itself with no such effect)

    Mr.50
    had a little bit of BP issue couple days after starting the stack. was just a lil above normal for me i member it was 123/87 and my head was hurtin a lil. upped my water intake and went away and BP was back to normal again. 3rd week and lovin the stack
  37. Board Supporter
    89coupe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    532
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    67.9%

    I have been taking OEP for about 3 weeks and it is working great down 8 lbs with little change in diet (I was already cutting and hit a plateau). My blood pressure was normal for me which is around 119/64. I started Apha-t2 and on the first night i checked my BP and it was 123/84 while that's not horrible it definitely is higher, but ephedrine would do the same thing to me. I'll check it again today and post later. Oh by the way I was 182 when I started the Apha-t2 4 days ago and today when I checked my weight I was 179.4
  38. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1863
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    29.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    I have been taking OEP for about 3 weeks and it is working great down 8 lbs with little change in diet (I was already cutting and hit a plateau). My blood pressure was normal for me which is around 119/64. I started Apha-t2 and on the first night i checked my BP and it was 123/84 while that's not horrible it definitely is higher, but ephedrine would do the same thing to me. I'll check it again today and post later. Oh by the way I was 182 when I started the Apha-t2 4 days ago and today when I checked my weight I was 179.4
    I have ahd this same problem with Alpha T-2 and anything else that contains methyl-synephrine

    Mr.50
  39. Board Supporter
    89coupe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    532
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    67.9%

    I checked my blood pressure about 2 hours after taking my morning dose and it was 126/84 there is no question its the Apha-t2. I am going to continue taking it as long as it doesn't go any higher though because it does work quite well.
  40. Board Supporter
    mpkonig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    2185
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    95.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You sure can...that would be an intense stack.
    holy shi**...you can stack all 4 of those together?!?!?! hmmm (oep,at2,recreate and lx)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fat Burning Stack
    By fatburner2007 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 05:53 PM
  2. Best Fat Burning Stack
    By CryingEmo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 10:10 PM
  3. What do you think of my fat burning stack?
    By Vader in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 10:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in