Extreme Fat Burning STACK

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THE EXTREME FAT BURNING STACK allows users to combine even more pathways towards burning fat; allowing ALPHA-T2 and another product to have synergistic effects with each other.

Since ALPHA-T2 does not contain any synthetic stimulants like caffeine or 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, it can be easily stacked with products containing these ingredients. Stacking ALPHA-T2 with strong stimulant products is going to tackle fat loss from numerous mechanisms and pathways…not to mention these stimulants tend to have an appetite suppressing effect on most users. There will literally be no stronger way to burn fat than this stack!

These stimulants can actually upregulate the ingredients of ALPHA-T2 in their pathways! As you know, ALPHA-T2 is unique because it can actually TARGET FAT LOSS.

Let me show an example of how the dosing regimen would work for a stack with some of the popular stimulant fat burners. When looking to create a stack like this, you want to make sure your product of choice has some stimulants in it, similar to the ones seen in the following products. Any stimulant fat burner will work, just be sure to follow the directions, and remember to start your dosing low to assess tolerance!

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS FOR THIS STACK:

USPLabs OxyElite Pro
Primordial Performance DermaTherm
Driven Sports Adrenalean

Extreme Fat Burning Stack​

Sample:

ALPHA-T2 + USPLabs OxyElite Pro (or other stimulant containing fat burner)

The Get UP and GO Stack (Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro) By: Performance Enhancing Supplements

Strength: VERY STRONG (10/10)

Cost: Cheap

Length: 4-8 weeks

What to Buy: For a 4 week stack, one would need 1 bottle of ALPHA-T2 and 1 bottle of OxyElite PRO

Additional Info:

This is the most potent stack you can put together for extreme fat burning. Only serious users should attempt this stack, and all users should start the dosing small to assess their tolerance.

This stack is not for everyone and should be taken with caution. We recommend this stack over all other stimulant fat burners because it is most synergistic with ALPHA-T2. It contains ingredients that upregulate and increase the efficiency of the ingredients of ALPHA-T2.

For example, one of OEP’s ingredients was shown to increase T4 levels by approximately 41%. This stacks PERFECTLY with the 3,3-T2 in ALPHA-T2. This allows your body to release more T4, and allow more of this newly released T4 to be converted to the more metabolically active T3.

Also, adding caffeine and other protein uncouplers to ALPHA-T2 increases the effect of protein uncoupling. You will be able to attack fat loss in both visceral and subcutaneous fat stores. This is something that can only be done with this stack.

.....................ALPHA-T2..................OxyElite Pro..........

Week 1........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.
....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

Week 2........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.

Week 3........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.

Week 4........2 Capsules A.M............1 Capsule A.M.

Again, these stacks are going to be the most potent stack possible, loaded with powerful stimulants and very synergistic ingredients. But not everyone likes to be loaded up on stimulants all day, which is why I’d like to present the idea of a Non Stimulant Stack.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking this will be the one i try along with EndoAmp from Primordial and NOW's Relora. Should be fun but I won't be starting the stack till i hit a fatloss plateau.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking this will be the one i try along with EndoAmp from Primordial and NOW's Relora. Should be fun but I won't be starting the stack till i hit a fatloss plateau.
EndoAMP too? Now that my friend is a stack...can't wait to see it

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soon as I read about this product this is what I thought of... I'm just over 8 weeks out of contest... started OEP last week...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks pretty wicked, I hope someone does a log on this stack!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soon as I read about this product this is what I thought of... I'm just over 8 weeks out of contest... started OEP last week...
Give it a try and let us know! The stack is very potent

Looks pretty wicked, I hope someone does a log on this stack!
I'm sure this will become a very popular stack with time

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
just bought 2 of these stacks, 1 for me and 1 for the wife, i'll try to get it logged when we get it started!

Luisciphr1

Awards
Alright I'm in for 2 of each, since I'm looking at doing an 8 week plan. I've been away for a long while and this sounds about what need at this point. Let's see what it does for someone 5'11", 282lbs. lol

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
just bought 2 of these stacks, 1 for me and 1 for the wife, i'll try to get it logged when we get it started!
Are you and your wife running the below protocal or does hers need to be tweaked. Asking as I'm considering my girl for this stack also. She loves her some OEP so T2 would be great addition

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Wow...just wow. I'll have to run this after I finish with my animal cuts.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you and your wife running the below protocal or does hers need to be tweaked. Asking as I'm considering my girl for this stack also. She loves her some OEP so T2 would be great addition

Just have her start at 2 capsules per day of both, then work up to 3 based on how she feels.

T2 works great in women

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
can't wait 'til I get mine. will be stacking it with my left over dermatherm target and see how it goes from there. :):):)

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
would ALPHA-T2 + USPLabs OxyElite Pro have to much Rauwolscine per serving in it since both products contain it?

Thanks

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
How about Alpha T2 + OEP + Recreate? Overkill? trying to shred down to 6%. sitting at 9%.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established

hey man sorry I missed this a while ago when u asked, I've been running it 1 of each in the am and 1 of each in the pm and getting good results so far, havent seen any reason to bump either up yet. my wife was doing the same but only took it for a few days and decided she wants to go ahead and try to work on our 2nd child, so she wont be using it til after now I suppose..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would ALPHA-T2 + USPLabs OxyElite Pro have to much Rauwolscine per serving in it since both products contain it?

Thanks
No, you just need to start with a low dose of OEP and work your way up

How about Alpha T2 + OEP + Recreate? Overkill? trying to shred down to 6%. sitting at 9%.
Not at all, a very good mild stim stack!

hey man sorry I missed this a while ago when u asked, I've been running it 1 of each in the am and 1 of each in the pm and getting good results so far, havent seen any reason to bump either up yet. my wife was doing the same but only took it for a few days and decided she wants to go ahead and try to work on our 2nd child, so she wont be using it til after now I suppose..
Good stuff man. Good luck with the baby!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Very interested to see the logs coming out with these two. OEP is amazing and I really like what I see in T2. Solid product if you ask me.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very interested to see the logs coming out with these two. OEP is amazing and I really like what I see in T2. Solid product if you ask me.
You know i'm running a log right now right black jack? it's in the cycle section

JayBombah

Awards
Hey all, been using OxyElite Pro and Recreate and I haven't felt anything so I'm wondering if I can stack this with Lean Xtreme. I'm guessing dosage will be

.....................ALPHA-T2....................OxyElite Pro..............Recreate..................Lean Xtreme...

Week 1........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.
....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.........1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

Week 2........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.
....................1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.........1 Capsule P.M.............1 Capsule P.M.

Week 3........2 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.

Week 4........2 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all, been using OxyElite Pro and Recreate and I haven't felt anything so I'm wondering if I can stack this with Lean Xtreme. I'm guessing dosage will be

.....................ALPHA-T2....................OxyElite Pro..............Recreate..................Lean Xtreme...

Week 1........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.

Week 2........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.

Week 3........2 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.

Week 4........2 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.........1 Capsule A.M.............1 Capsule A.M.
You sure can...that would be an intense stack.

JayBombah

Awards
Sweet, also forgot to mention drinking green tea and applying Eviscerate twice daily.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The NO MERCY Fat Assassin ALpha-T2 log Soon.....

JayBombah

Awards
CAN'T WAIT MAN. Package comes tomorrow. :fest30:

My dream stack included DCP & TT-33/Dicana but that would be overdoing it. Besides, I'm running low on funds. BF's around 18% and I need the results at least by late May/early June. My diet/workout regimen is spot on so I don't know what else I could add. Gonna do this for a month and if I don't see results, gonna do an ECY stack. Now if that doesn't work (didn't fail me back then since ephedra was legal before (Xenadrine RFA-1 FTW :head:), gonna go clen/t3. :smite:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CAN'T WAIT MAN. Package comes tomorrow. :fest30:

My dream stack included DCP & TT-33/Dicana but that would be overdoing it. Besides, I'm running low on funds. BF's around 18% and I need the results at least by late May/early June. My diet/workout regimen is spot on so I don't know what else I could add. Gonna do this for a month and if I don't see results, gonna do an ECY stack. Now if that doesn't work (didn't fail me back then since ephedra was legal before (Xenadrine RFA-1 FTW :head:), gonna go clen/t3. :smite:

For found my sweet spot of this stuff i got a "headaches" I'm referring this is trial and error so remember the rules

1 works FLAWLES on TKD and EAT CLEAN
2.TRAIN HARD WITH WEIGHTS and do cardio light 20-30 min
3.Rest
4. BELIEVE......

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I just started the OEP + Alpha T-2 stack today and WOW! The Stimulant effect hit me pretty good this morning and I am still feeling it. I may just stick with 1 of each in the morning for the first couple days.

How will a TTA product such as RPN's DCP or Scivations LipidFX stack with this combination? I currently have some bottles of both and thought that it would work well with this stack.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started the OEP + Alpha T-2 stack today and WOW! The Stimulant effect hit me pretty good this morning and I am still feeling it. I may just stick with 1 of each in the morning for the first couple days.

How will a TTA product such as RPN's DCP or Scivations LipidFX stack with this combination? I currently have some bottles of both and thought that it would work well with this stack.
It should attack the uncoupling and fat disposal pathway pretty nicely. I have been theorizing an aT2, DCP, OEP, EndoAmp stack here in the next week. Gonna hit party cove at the end of may, and that may just be the icing on my summer shapeup.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
It should attack the uncoupling and fat disposal pathway pretty nicely. I have been theorizing an aT2, DCP, OEP, EndoAmp stack here in the next week. Gonna hit party cove at the end of may, and that may just be the icing on my summer shapeup.
I'm at week 4 on this stack without the aT2 and I dropped about 8lbs and roughly 2% b/f from 11ish to 9ish without really dropping my cals, simply added 2-3 HIIT cardio sessions (20 min each) per week.

Had eviscerate in there on the abs also.. but you should see amazing results with aT2 thrown in.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is anyone else having blood pressure problems with the Alpha T2 and OEP stack? This is my first day and I took one cap of both two separate times today spaced out by a number of hours. Now I have a pretty bad headache and my BP at rest was 149/90 mmHg and my BP is usually normal?????? I have tried anadraulic state (which also has methy-synephrine) and have gotten the same sort of effect? What is the purpose of the methy-synephrine in the Alpha T2?

Let me know if anyone else has had similar effects and if anyone thinks it can be from the methyl-synephrine? (I have used OEP before by itself with no such effect)

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is anyone else having blood pressure problems with the Alpha T2 and OEP stack? This is my first day and I took one cap of both two separate times today spaced out by a number of hours. Now I have a pretty bad headache and my BP at rest was 149/90 mmHg and my BP is usually normal?????? I have tried anadraulic state (which also has methy-synephrine) and have gotten the same sort of effect? What is the purpose of the methy-synephrine in the Alpha T2?

Let me know if anyone else has had similar effects and if anyone thinks it can be from the methyl-synephrine? (I have used OEP before by itself with no such effect)

Mr.50

Just read some other literature that claims methyl-synephrine will not raise BP......the only other supplement I have been taking is Formadrol from LG Sciences.....I thought that might have regular yohimbe in it like a lot of their other products but the lable says it does not.....

Any other thoughts on this BP increase.....I'm really not feeling so great at all....

Mr.50

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just read some other literature that claims methyl-synephrine will not raise BP......the only other supplement I have been taking is Formadrol from LG Sciences.....I thought that might have regular yohimbe in it like a lot of their other products but the lable says it does not.....

Any other thoughts on this BP increase.....I'm really not feeling so great at all....

Mr.50
I have been taking aT2 standalone, and have had a history of BP issues, so watch it closely. I rarely get a rise in BP from aT2 so far, there has been a small uptick here and there, but have mostly attributed it to environmental and stress factors. While the research doesn't suggest raising BP, that doesn't mean your physiology doesn't.

I cannot comment on formadrol, but it does contain piprene. I avoid piprene like the plague due to the way it changes how ingested compounds work. It very well could be the combination being the problem rather than one of them alone.

Remove one at a time and see if you return to normal. BP issues suck ass and need to be addressed.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been taking aT2 standalone, and have had a history of BP issues, so watch it closely. I rarely get a rise in BP from aT2 so far, there has been a small uptick here and there, but have mostly attributed it to environmental and stress factors. While the research doesn't suggest raising BP, that doesn't mean your physiology doesn't.

I cannot comment on formadrol, but it does contain piprene. I avoid piprene like the plague due to the way it changes how ingested compounds work. It very well could be the combination being the problem rather than one of them alone.

Remove one at a time and see if you return to normal. BP issues suck ass and need to be addressed.
Thanks DAdams for your wise counsel as always!

Mr.50

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established

Mr.50
had a little bit of BP issue couple days after starting the stack. was just a lil above normal for me i member it was 123/87 and my head was hurtin a lil. upped my water intake and went away and BP was back to normal again. 3rd week and lovin the stack :)

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been taking OEP for about 3 weeks and it is working great down 8 lbs with little change in diet (I was already cutting and hit a plateau). My blood pressure was normal for me which is around 119/64. I started Apha-t2 and on the first night i checked my BP and it was 123/84 while that's not horrible it definitely is higher, but ephedrine would do the same thing to me. I'll check it again today and post later. Oh by the way I was 182 when I started the Apha-t2 4 days ago and today when I checked my weight I was 179.4

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been taking OEP for about 3 weeks and it is working great down 8 lbs with little change in diet (I was already cutting and hit a plateau). My blood pressure was normal for me which is around 119/64. I started Apha-t2 and on the first night i checked my BP and it was 123/84 while that's not horrible it definitely is higher, but ephedrine would do the same thing to me. I'll check it again today and post later. Oh by the way I was 182 when I started the Apha-t2 4 days ago and today when I checked my weight I was 179.4
I have ahd this same problem with Alpha T-2 and anything else that contains methyl-synephrine

Mr.50

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I checked my blood pressure about 2 hours after taking my morning dose and it was 126/84 there is no question its the Apha-t2. I am going to continue taking it as long as it doesn't go any higher though because it does work quite well.

Hefsinthegym

Awards
started at2 and OEP stack 2 weeks go after my Pink Magic beta run - down about 5 lbs. to 198 @ 16.2% BF. Nearing the final chapter of losing 115 lbs in 1 year. Hoping this stack will make it happen. The lst 20 is lwsy the hrdest

Back on Pink as of Friday after receiving my IC release order along with Prime. Started Recreate today as well.

Dosing is:

aT2 - 2 morning / 1 afternoon - 30 minutes pre meal
OEP - 2 morning / 1 afternoon - 30 minutes pre meal
RC - 2 morning / 2 afternoon - 30 minutes pre meal
PM & prime - 2 with meals - 2 pre-WO
Other notbles - 4g cla (tonalin)daily, 4g fish oil daily

Let's see where this goes. Shoulders and abs today.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
started at2 and OEP stack 2 weeks go after my Pink Magic beta run - down about 5 lbs. to 198 @ 16.2% BF. Nearing the final chapter of losing 115 lbs in 1 year. Hoping this stack will make it happen. The lst 20 is lwsy the hrdest

Back on Pink as of Friday after receiving my IC release order along with Prime. Started Recreate today as well.

Dosing is:

aT2 - 2 morning / 1 afternoon - 30 minutes pre meal
OEP - 2 morning / 1 afternoon - 30 minutes pre meal
RC - 2 morning / 2 afternoon - 30 minutes pre meal
PM & prime - 2 with meals - 2 pre-WO
Other notbles - 4g cla (tonalin)daily, 4g fish oil daily

whew...thats is.....alot..lol. I was thinking of doing what nattydisaster said

1 at2,oep,rc and LX in the morning and 1 of each in the afternoon also to start since thats alot of stuff to be combining higher than minimal dosages to assess tolerances and sides.

was wondering about Pink magic, wondering if it would be worth it to add into the stack with the other 4 supps.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to start my stack!! I'll be starting it at 9.5 - 10% bf, so should be pretty shredded within a month...hopefully!!

Lesigel

Awards
Hi I know this forum is a year old, but hopefully someone replies. I came across this site not for weight lifting but drop weight. That's my immediate goal. I was 380 a few years back. At the beginning of the year I was at 330. I started phentermine as an appetite suppressant nov 2010. I stopped marched 2011. It helped big time but I started a stack of OEP, p6 xtreme test booster(fat guys have more estrogen), and PowerFull. I'd take the pills twice a day.

OEP 2 in the morning / before work out. And 1 during the day

P6, POWEFULL 2 in the morning 2 at night before bed.
I did this for 8 weeks and now I am on the month break.

Combined with nutrisystem and doing insanity I've dropped down to 290. I work shift work. And a lot of doubles. That's why I like insanity and nutrisystem. Not a
lot of thought goes into to it. Just do it and I got good results.
Well I've been reading this thread and I came across the intense stack.
Consisting of OEP, alpha t2, lean extreme and recreate.
How many pills are too much in a stack.
I see powerfull is a gh enhancer and p6 extreme is for test. So if I incorporated that with that intense stack will be ok?
Or too much? I start back up with the stack beginning of august. I've looked into the ingredients and I really don't see them causing any harm. I will definitely ease into it week by week. Adding supplements as I go. But if anyone has any thoughts, I'd appreciate it.

Thank You

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A test booster can actually be counter productive when trying to love weight if you are over 20-25% BF imo, unless you are taking an estrogen reducer as well.

With that being said, I would keep it simple an synergistic.

Erase - Estrogen reduction, cortisol reduction, test increase

Alpha-T2 - Caffeine free clean thermogenic fat burner and metabolism booster

OxyElite PRO - Stimulant based fat burner and appetite suppressant.

THAT would be the stack you need. Remember, more supplements is not better. The correct combined supplements is best.

Start your dosing low and work your way up:

Maximum Dosing:
Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) – 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 2 caps OxyElite Pro
Meal 1: 1 Erase
Meal 2: 1 Erase
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1, empty stomach) – 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap OxyElite Pro
Meal 3: 1 Erase

So at maximum, 3 of each per day. OEP and AT2 need to be taken on an empty stomach. Erase can be taken with or without food