Extreme Fat Burning STACK

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    It should attack the uncoupling and fat disposal pathway pretty nicely. I have been theorizing an aT2, DCP, OEP, EndoAmp stack here in the next week. Gonna hit party cove at the end of may, and that may just be the icing on my summer shapeup.
    I'm at week 4 on this stack without the aT2 and I dropped about 8lbs and roughly 2% b/f from 11ish to 9ish without really dropping my cals, simply added 2-3 HIIT cardio sessions (20 min each) per week.

Had eviscerate in there on the abs also.. but you should see amazing results with aT2 thrown in.

2. Is anyone else having blood pressure problems with the Alpha T2 and OEP stack? This is my first day and I took one cap of both two separate times today spaced out by a number of hours. Now I have a pretty bad headache and my BP at rest was 149/90 mmHg and my BP is usually normal?????? I have tried anadraulic state (which also has methy-synephrine) and have gotten the same sort of effect? What is the purpose of the methy-synephrine in the Alpha T2?

Let me know if anyone else has had similar effects and if anyone thinks it can be from the methyl-synephrine? (I have used OEP before by itself with no such effect)

Mr.50
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Is anyone else having blood pressure problems with the Alpha T2 and OEP stack? This is my first day and I took one cap of both two separate times today spaced out by a number of hours. Now I have a pretty bad headache and my BP at rest was 149/90 mmHg and my BP is usually normal?????? I have tried anadraulic state (which also has methy-synephrine) and have gotten the same sort of effect? What is the purpose of the methy-synephrine in the Alpha T2?

Let me know if anyone else has had similar effects and if anyone thinks it can be from the methyl-synephrine? (I have used OEP before by itself with no such effect)

Mr.50

Just read some other literature that claims methyl-synephrine will not raise BP......the only other supplement I have been taking is Formadrol from LG Sciences.....I thought that might have regular yohimbe in it like a lot of their other products but the lable says it does not.....

Any other thoughts on this BP increase.....I'm really not feeling so great at all....

Mr.50

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Just read some other literature that claims methyl-synephrine will not raise BP......the only other supplement I have been taking is Formadrol from LG Sciences.....I thought that might have regular yohimbe in it like a lot of their other products but the lable says it does not.....

Any other thoughts on this BP increase.....I'm really not feeling so great at all....

Mr.50
    I have been taking aT2 standalone, and have had a history of BP issues, so watch it closely. I rarely get a rise in BP from aT2 so far, there has been a small uptick here and there, but have mostly attributed it to environmental and stress factors. While the research doesn't suggest raising BP, that doesn't mean your physiology doesn't.

I cannot comment on formadrol, but it does contain piprene. I avoid piprene like the plague due to the way it changes how ingested compounds work. It very well could be the combination being the problem rather than one of them alone.

Remove one at a time and see if you return to normal. BP issues suck ass and need to be addressed.
    The Historic PES Legend

5. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I have been taking aT2 standalone, and have had a history of BP issues, so watch it closely. I rarely get a rise in BP from aT2 so far, there has been a small uptick here and there, but have mostly attributed it to environmental and stress factors. While the research doesn't suggest raising BP, that doesn't mean your physiology doesn't.

I cannot comment on formadrol, but it does contain piprene. I avoid piprene like the plague due to the way it changes how ingested compounds work. It very well could be the combination being the problem rather than one of them alone.

Remove one at a time and see if you return to normal. BP issues suck ass and need to be addressed.
    Thanks DAdams for your wise counsel as always!

Mr.50
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Is anyone else having blood pressure problems with the Alpha T2 and OEP stack? This is my first day and I took one cap of both two separate times today spaced out by a number of hours. Now I have a pretty bad headache and my BP at rest was 149/90 mmHg and my BP is usually normal?????? I have tried anadraulic state (which also has methy-synephrine) and have gotten the same sort of effect? What is the purpose of the methy-synephrine in the Alpha T2?

Mr.50
    had a little bit of BP issue couple days after starting the stack. was just a lil above normal for me i member it was 123/87 and my head was hurtin a lil. upped my water intake and went away and BP was back to normal again. 3rd week and lovin the stack

7. I have been taking OEP for about 3 weeks and it is working great down 8 lbs with little change in diet (I was already cutting and hit a plateau). My blood pressure was normal for me which is around 119/64. I started Apha-t2 and on the first night i checked my BP and it was 123/84 while that's not horrible it definitely is higher, but ephedrine would do the same thing to me. I'll check it again today and post later. Oh by the way I was 182 when I started the Apha-t2 4 days ago and today when I checked my weight I was 179.4

8. Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    I have been taking OEP for about 3 weeks and it is working great down 8 lbs with little change in diet (I was already cutting and hit a plateau). My blood pressure was normal for me which is around 119/64. I started Apha-t2 and on the first night i checked my BP and it was 123/84 while that's not horrible it definitely is higher, but ephedrine would do the same thing to me. I'll check it again today and post later. Oh by the way I was 182 when I started the Apha-t2 4 days ago and today when I checked my weight I was 179.4
    I have ahd this same problem with Alpha T-2 and anything else that contains methyl-synephrine

Mr.50

9. I checked my blood pressure about 2 hours after taking my morning dose and it was 126/84 there is no question its the Apha-t2. I am going to continue taking it as long as it doesn't go any higher though because it does work quite well.

10. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You sure can...that would be an intense stack.
    holy shi**...you can stack all 4 of those together?!?!?! hmmm (oep,at2,recreate and lx)

11. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    holy shi**...you can stack all 4 of those together?!?!?! hmmm
    Yup...no overlapping pathways...just pure synergy
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

12. started at2 and OEP stack 2 weeks go after my Pink Magic beta run - down about 5 lbs. to 198 @ 16.2% BF. Nearing the final chapter of losing 115 lbs in 1 year. Hoping this stack will make it happen. The lst 20 is lwsy the hrdest

Back on Pink as of Friday after receiving my IC release order along with Prime. Started Recreate today as well.

Dosing is:

aT2 - 2 morning / 1 afternoon - 30 minutes pre meal
    OEP - 2 morning / 1 afternoon - 30 minutes pre meal
    RC - 2 morning / 2 afternoon - 30 minutes pre meal
    PM & prime - 2 with meals - 2 pre-WO
    Other notbles - 4g cla (tonalin)daily, 4g fish oil daily

Let's see where this goes. Shoulders and abs today.

13. [QUOTE=Hefsinthegym;2463486]started at2 and OEP stack 2 weeks go after my Pink Magic beta run - down about 5 lbs. to 198 @ 16.2% BF. Nearing the final chapter of losing 115 lbs in 1 year. Hoping this stack will make it happen. The lst 20 is lwsy the hrdest

Back on Pink as of Friday after receiving my IC release order along with Prime. Started Recreate today as well.

Dosing is:

aT2 - 2 morning / 1 afternoon - 30 minutes pre meal
    OEP - 2 morning / 1 afternoon - 30 minutes pre meal
    RC - 2 morning / 2 afternoon - 30 minutes pre meal
    PM & prime - 2 with meals - 2 pre-WO
    Other notbles - 4g cla (tonalin)daily, 4g fish oil daily

whew...thats is.....alot..lol. I was thinking of doing what nattydisaster said

1 at2,oep,rc and LX in the morning and 1 of each in the afternoon also to start since thats alot of stuff to be combining higher than minimal dosages to assess tolerances and sides.

was wondering about Pink magic, wondering if it would be worth it to add into the stack with the other 4 supps.

14. I can't wait to start my stack!! I'll be starting it at 9.5 - 10% bf, so should be pretty shredded within a month...hopefully!!

15. Let us know how it goes!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

16. Hi I know this forum is a year old, but hopefully someone replies. I came across this site not for weight lifting but drop weight. That's my immediate goal. I was 380 a few years back. At the beginning of the year I was at 330. I started phentermine as an appetite suppressant nov 2010. I stopped marched 2011. It helped big time but I started a stack of OEP, p6 xtreme test booster(fat guys have more estrogen), and PowerFull. I'd take the pills twice a day.

OEP 2 in the morning / before work out. And 1 during the day

P6, POWEFULL 2 in the morning 2 at night before bed.
    I did this for 8 weeks and now I am on the month break.

Combined with nutrisystem and doing insanity I've dropped down to 290. I work shift work. And a lot of doubles. That's why I like insanity and nutrisystem. Not a
    lot of thought goes into to it. Just do it and I got good results.
    Well I've been reading this thread and I came across the intense stack.
    Consisting of OEP, alpha t2, lean extreme and recreate.
    How many pills are too much in a stack.
    I see powerfull is a gh enhancer and p6 extreme is for test. So if I incorporated that with that intense stack will be ok?
    Or too much? I start back up with the stack beginning of august. I've looked into the ingredients and I really don't see them causing any harm. I will definitely ease into it week by week. Adding supplements as I go. But if anyone has any thoughts, I'd appreciate it.

Thank You

17. A test booster can actually be counter productive when trying to love weight if you are over 20-25% BF imo, unless you are taking an estrogen reducer as well.

With that being said, I would keep it simple an synergistic.

Erase - Estrogen reduction, cortisol reduction, test increase

Alpha-T2 - Caffeine free clean thermogenic fat burner and metabolism booster

OxyElite PRO - Stimulant based fat burner and appetite suppressant.

THAT would be the stack you need. Remember, more supplements is not better. The correct combined supplements is best.

Start your dosing low and work your way up:

Maximum Dosing:
    Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) – 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 2 caps OxyElite Pro
    Meal 1: 1 Erase
    Meal 2: 1 Erase
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1, empty stomach) – 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap OxyElite Pro
    Meal 3: 1 Erase

So at maximum, 3 of each per day. OEP and AT2 need to be taken on an empty stomach. Erase can be taken with or without food
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

18. Thank you so much!

19. No problem
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fat Burning Stack
    By fatburner2007 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 05:53 PM
  2. Best Fat Burning Stack
    By CryingEmo in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 10:10 PM
  3. What do you think of my fat burning stack?
    By Vader in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 10:34 PM