Welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome PES... glad you got an official sponsorship here!

Bring on the aT2. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A very big welcome, guys! :D

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!

Gotta say your products look real interesting.

mind if you share the studies that made you decide to go for 3,3 instead of 3,5 in T2?

as ive run thyrocuts II (3,5) and although it was very effective it did double my TSH value. it went back to normal within 2 weeks ofcourse.

but if theres an alternative, im all over it.

"Effect of 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine on thyroid stimulating hormone and growth hormone serum levels in hypothyroid rats. Moreno M, Lombardi A, Lombardi P, Goglia F, Lanni A. Dipartimento di Chimica, Facoltà di Scienze, Università degli Studi di Salerno, Italy. Life Sci. 1998;62(26):2369-77" seems to deal with 3,5 only. and i could not locate the last study

lastly, will this be as effective with 2X dosing or do you just recommend taking all 3 doses before 6pm.( i sleep at 12.30 and dont want any bad effect to my shuteye

Thanks!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome!

mind if you share the studies that made you decide to go for 3,3 instead of 3,5 in T2?

as ive run thyrocuts II (3,5) and although it was very effective it did double my TSH value. it went back to normal within 2 weeks ofcourse.

"Effect of 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine on thyroid stimulating hormone and growth hormone serum levels in hypothyroid rats. Moreno M, Lombardi A, Lombardi P, Goglia F, Lanni A. Dipartimento di Chimica, Facoltà di Scienze, Università degli Studi di Salerno, Italy. Life Sci. 1998;62(26):2369-77" seems to deal with 3,5 only. and i could not locate the last study

lastly, will this be as effective with 2X dosing or do you just recommend taking all 3 doses before 6pm.( i sleep at 12.30 and dont want any bad effect to my shuteye

Thanks!!
I wont speak for PES, but can share what I know.

3,3 has the same metabolic pathway as 3,5 with the same effects (Albight I believe the GH impact is not the same). The difference is that 3,3 in studies do not show a suppression of TSH, where as 3,5 shows a 75% suppression, and T3 shows a 88% suppression. Basically the fat attacking benefits of 3,5 without the negative suppression.

T2 has a long half life, so taking at that time is fine. Much of the same reason you only dose T3/T4 once per day.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

3,3 has the same metabolic pathway as 3,5 with the same effects (Albight I believe the GH impact is not the same). The difference is that 3,3 in studies do not show a suppression of TSH, where as 3,5 shows a 75% suppression, and T3 shows a 88% suppression. Basically the fat attacking benefits of 3,5 without the negative suppression.

T2 has a long half life, so taking at that time is fine. Much of the same reason you only dose T3/T4 once per day.
Good info Adams, gracias!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys!

We are proud to be a part of AM and to have all of your support. If you ever have any questions just shoot me a PM!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!

We are proud to be a part of AM and to have all of your support. If you ever have any questions just shoot me a PM!
Said all along that damn pubmed of a brain of yours needs to upstart a company!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome!

Thanks!!
Thanks man!

All of the studies can be found in the references under out product description.

We decided to go with the 3,3-T2 over the 3,5 to make sure there was no need for users to run thyroid PCT or have to worry about hard TSH shutdown.

Also, the 3,3 is very effective, and has great synergy with the pathways used by the methyl-synephrine and alpha-y. Give it a try and let us know what you think!

Yes it will still be equally effective...everyone's got different lifestyles. Our directions are more of a guideline.

You are correct sir!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NattyD has asked me to be a PES rep and I did accept. So if you need any information hit me up.

That, or maybe he asked me because of my sparkling personality... which do you think AE? :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely the second one DA!!

Welcome PES...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
nattyd and DAdams under the same banner? Gotta be some more good stuff coming from PES.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard PES and Congratulations. What else can we be looking forward to from PES? Any supps that will do the opposite of burning fat, example: muscle enhancers, anything for mass/bulk, t boosters, anabolic percusors whether non or pro hormonal, protein powders, creatine or anti estrogens, etc, etc? Just kidding, just trying to bust your chops a little this morning. Welcome aboard to NP and the boards.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome aboard PES and Congratulations. What else can we be looking forward to from PES? Any supps that will do the opposite of burning fat, example: muscle enhancers, anything for mass/bulk, t boosters, anabolic percusors whether non or pro hormonal, protein powders, creatine or anti estrogens, etc, etc? Just kidding, just trying to bust your chops a little this morning. Welcome aboard to NP and the boards.
Chops busting or not, you can bet a few of those will be making the scene. A early start up, but plenty of ideas to make their way. Probably no designer steroids, there are plenty clones of stuff out there, but hopefully more novel, synergistic formulas with a safety profile to boot.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Chops busting or not, you can bet a few of those will be making the scene. A early start up, but plenty of ideas to make their way. Probably no designer steroids, there are plenty clones of stuff out there, but hopefully more novel, synergistic formulas with a safety profile to boot.
Thats whats up

Hefsinthegym

Awards
Very interesting - welcome and i look forward to learning more!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard!

lancepotter

lancepotter

Awards
This isn't a "performance enhancing" supplement......wtf! This is a diet pill, and most don't work or all they do is increase thermo output but you still have to work hard which is the point!

Performance Enhancement would be "prohormones" or strength boosters. Nitric Oxide boosters are also in this category.

I hate when companies over advertise items.....makes me not want to buy it. They act like were stupid! :(

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This isn't a "performance enhancing" supplement......wtf! This is a diet pill, and most don't work or all they do is increase thermo output but you still have to work hard which is the point!

Performance Enhancement would be "prohormones" or strength boosters. Nitric Oxide boosters are also in this category.

I hate when companies over advertise items.....makes me not want to buy it. They act like were stupid! :(
Lst I checked, when you drop fat, in turn it improves oxygen consumption and proper glucose utilization. All will result in performance enhancement.

Either way, your are jagging on a name.

Let's be clear, performance enhancement doesn't only mean lifting heavier weights.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lst I checked, when you drop fat, in turn it improves oxygen consumption and proper glucose utilization. All will result in performance enhancement.

Either way, your are jagging on a name.

Let's be clear, performance enhancement doesn't only mean lifting heavier weights.
Exactly...

An athlete who needs to lose 15lbs to get in better shape to be faster and more agile enhances his performance by dropping the fat and becoming leaner...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Chill man, it's just a name. AND, it's the first in their line-up. You think a thyroid analog is going to be the only thing they produce?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Strong second post. I believe the motto is 'don't knock it til you try it.'

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
How much of a stimulant effect does this product produce? I'd like to go with a non stim fat burner but can handle something mild.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
How much of a stimulant effect does this product produce? I'd like to go with a non stim fat burner but can handle something mild.
Its very mild stim...I cant even notice a difference, I can even take naps during the middle of the day and fall asleep quick and have a great night sleep.