Welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. This isn't a "performance enhancing" supplement......wtf! This is a diet pill, and most don't work or all they do is increase thermo output but you still have to work hard which is the point!

Performance Enhancement would be "prohormones" or strength boosters. Nitric Oxide boosters are also in this category.

I hate when companies over advertise items.....makes me not want to buy it. They act like were stupid!

2. Quote Originally Posted by lancepotter View Post
    This isn't a "performance enhancing" supplement......wtf! This is a diet pill, and most don't work or all they do is increase thermo output but you still have to work hard which is the point!

Performance Enhancement would be "prohormones" or strength boosters. Nitric Oxide boosters are also in this category.

I hate when companies over advertise items.....makes me not want to buy it. They act like were stupid!
    Lst I checked, when you drop fat, in turn it improves oxygen consumption and proper glucose utilization. All will result in performance enhancement.

Either way, your are jagging on a name.

Let's be clear, performance enhancement doesn't only mean lifting heavier weights.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Lst I checked, when you drop fat, in turn it improves oxygen consumption and proper glucose utilization. All will result in performance enhancement.

Either way, your are jagging on a name.

Let's be clear, performance enhancement doesn't only mean lifting heavier weights.
    Exactly...

An athlete who needs to lose 15lbs to get in better shape to be faster and more agile enhances his performance by dropping the fat and becoming leaner...
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

4. Quote Originally Posted by lancepotter View Post
    This isn't a "performance enhancing" supplement......wtf! This is a diet pill, and most don't work or all they do is increase thermo output but you still have to work hard which is the point!

Chill man, it's just a name. AND, it's the first in their line-up. You think a thyroid analog is going to be the only thing they produce?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

5. Quote Originally Posted by lancepotter View Post

Strong second post. I believe the motto is 'don't knock it til you try it.'
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

6. How much of a stimulant effect does this product produce? I'd like to go with a non stim fat burner but can handle something mild.

7. Stim effects are pretty mellow - I can take a cap at 5pm and have no trouble sleeping later that night, whereas usually a cup of coffee after 2pm will keep me up.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

8. Quote Originally Posted by angelo212 View Post
    How much of a stimulant effect does this product produce? I'd like to go with a non stim fat burner but can handle something mild.
    Its very mild stim...I cant even notice a difference, I can even take naps during the middle of the day and fall asleep quick and have a great night sleep.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

9. Welcome PES !!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 12:49 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 11:28 PM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 05:31 PM
  4. ALPHA-T2 by Performance Enhancing Supplements
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 01:20 PM
  5. Please welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 09:54 AM