Alphamax XT - Morning lethargy?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Hi, just wondered if anyone else suffers from feeling lethargic in a morning whilst running Alphamax XT?

I dose first thing in the morning before fasted workout and again 20mins before bed.
My sleep is fantastic, but when using AXT I struggle to get up in the morning...some days I don't even hear my alarm!!

Any suggestion?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can move the dose back some from bedtime. Sounds like you are getting nice deep sleep from Alphamax XT.

Anything that lowers cortisol, typically helps me sleep a lot better.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I'll maybe knock the bedtime dose down to one cap, and have the other earlier in the evening see if that helps! Thanks :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hi, just wondered if anyone else suffers from feeling lethargic in a morning whilst running Alphamax XT?

I dose first thing in the morning before fasted workout and again 20mins before bed.
My sleep is fantastic, but when using AXT I struggle to get up in the morning...some days I don't even hear my alarm!!

Any suggestion?
I've experienced this with Alphamax XT as well. And days that I don't set an alarm (most Saturday's) I can sleep for 9-10 hours straight haha. Its insane! I would follow cubsfan815 's suggestion and move the dose back a few hours. I usually take mine with dinner, or right when I'm finished eating dinner. That gives me time to wind down and relax in the evening, but it doesn't mess me up in the morning. How many hours are you sleeping per night?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sleep varies; anywhere from 5-8hrs during the week! And like you at weekends whilst using Alphamax I can get easily 8-9hrs!
At least you're giving yourself enough hours to sleep. 5 is a little low IMO, but if I take Alphamax XT about 2 hours before bed and plan to sleep for 6-7 hours, I can wake up without any issues. If there's a night that you know you'll need to be up early, or you'll only be getting 5-6 hours of sleep, I would definitely dose your PM caps earlier to prevent any problems waking up

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Any suggestion?
Maybe you are in a deeper sleep and you wake up in a different stage of sleep now. Try taking it a little sooner or go to bed earlier.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I've started dosing either only 1 at bed time with the other earlier in the evening or both at least a couple of hours before bed. I've also started using the Sleep Cycle app again...this combo is working well, I'm managing to get up at my first alarm and not feeling drowsy :) #winning

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Nope, i dose when wake up and don't feel lethargy at all. 20 minutes later take my breakfast and then coffee.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Nope, i dose when wake up and don't feel lethargy at all. 20 minutes later take my breakfast and then coffee.
I don't feel lethargic after taking the morning dose!! It's after taking the bedtime dose and waking up in the morning ;)

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Sorry! My mistake. So I take my second dose of AXT before dinner, probably 2 hours before bed, and don't feel lethargy when waking up, just normal lethargy of waking up at 06:30 am

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you all seem to be enjoying it. Is sleep quality better than normal while on AlphaMax XT?

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Much better for me. Verified through sleep tracking. Longer, deeper, less restlessness.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Glad you all seem to be enjoying it. Is sleep quality better than normal while on AlphaMax XT?
This being my 2nd week on AXT, and my sleep quality has gone from 55% - 74%!! Last night was my longest sleep 7hrs, also felt like my deepest sleep. :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This being my 2nd week on AXT, and my sleep quality has gone from 55% - 74%!! Last night was my longest sleep 7hrs, also felt like my deepest sleep. :)
Solid! It'll probably continue to improve. I find week 3-4 to be when I really notice the beginning of deeper sleep with Alphamax XT, and it continues into the 8 weeks if you're running two bottles. My recovery improves noticeably by getting better sleep

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's great to hear.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using AlphaMax XT for two weeks now (third time to use this product) and I wake up fine. No issues going to sleep either. I dose around 7pm, asleep by 930

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys take it on empty stomach or with a meal?

Im trying a 4 week run beginning jan 1st.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys take it on empty stomach or with a meal?

Im trying a 4 week run beginning jan 1st.
I suggest with meal, at least at 1st just incase you have issue with F95. Then last dose pre bed, which would be after dinner.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
I suggest with meal, at least at 1st just incase you have issue with F95. Then last dose pre bed, which would be after dinner.
What about absorption? does any component need certain condition to be better absorbed?

For what I recall also lean xtreme had f95 in it, I was used to take it on empty stomach before bed and gave me the same exact problem when waking up in the morning but no side on my stomach.