RESET (AD) the Machine - WOW!!

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hello, my name is Methusaleh and I'm a stim junkie!

I've always cycled on and off different stims, I've used everything imaginable, and I thought that the "back on" feeling got after occasionally taking a week or two off, was a pretty darn good feeling.

We've all heard of Reset AD, and I admit I was having doubts because it seemed the main ingredient was pantothenic acid, which I figured I take 5g of daily, so I thought that I was already getting most of any possible benefit of Reset AD. I procrastinated for months no matter what reviews I read.

I recently went through two bottles of Reset AD, started out with 2 caps a day (upon waking & before bed), then tapered up until I was at four a day (1 cap 4x a day). Whole experiment lasted roughly 5 weeks.

Tonight was the first time I have touched any kind of stimulant since before trying Reset AD. I thought I'd try Redline caps since they are pretty weak for me (need to double dose to feel anything...usually).

Well all I can say is WOW!!!! Two Redline caps (normally takes four for me to feel anything, and even that is pretty mild) have me flying like I drank a Redline RTD or took the good ol' ECA stack! I love it!!! What can I say, I have seriously "reset" myself!! I'm glad I kept the stim dosage low because let me tell you, Reset AD is GREAT STUFF and has completely brought back my sensitivity to stimulants!

Palo Alto guys, I really REALLY have to hand it to you on this one, this product is certainly one of a kind and you have done something I never thought possible! Kudos to you all!

:cheers:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love to see real-world feedback from people, as it's the true tell-tale story. That is awesome news to hear Methusaleh thanks for posting. I take 1 at bedtime currently just to keep things at bay.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
that what im talking about, thanks for the feedback!!...Reset is one of a kind.

Good Shepherd

Awards
I love to see real-world feedback from people, as it's the true tell-tale story. That is awesome news to hear Methusaleh thanks for posting. I take 1 at bedtime currently just to keep things at bay.
Trip, Thats a good option....hadnt thought of using reset like that- might be nice to prolong a dcp/lev stack.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The pleasure is all on this side of the table folks, thank YOU!

Though I have nothing against stim-free cuts, thanks to Reset AD I can enjoy a lot more energy with my pre-beach cut I am doing right now. I had thought all hope was lost for me to ever enjoy a good jolt of energy again without taking a handful of supps...but no more!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip, Thats a good option....hadnt thought of using reset like that- might be nice to prolong a dcp/lev stack.
I noticed it helps me take less of my normal stims, and thus actually save money due to smaller doses used for extended periods of time. One bottle if taken everyday (1 cap) will last two months, or if used in a 5on 2off fashion will last three months. The dosing really depends on how often you use stims, but the one a day method has worked nicely for me personally.

~Tripdog-AD

Good Shepherd

Awards
I noticed it helps me take less of my normal stims, and thus actually save money due to smaller doses used for extended periods of time. One bottle if taken everyday (1 cap) will last two months, or if used in a 5on 2off fashion will last three months. The dosing really depends on how often you use stims, but the one a day method has worked nicely for me personally.

~Tripdog-AD
It may help reduce the time needed to give the adrenals a break entirely, in other words run heavy stims for say a 6 week cycle 2 weeks off repeat. Normally if I did the aforementioned protocol I would take about 3-4 weeks off of the heaby stim use.......ready4war is calling my name.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i haven't taken off more than a day or 2 at a time in around 6 months, still feeling effects of stims at recommended dose or below. reset is a staple, 1 in am, 1 in pm. i took 2 powerful and 1 reset before bed and slept real good.