Low dose Reset AD?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I took full dose Reset AD (3xday) and loved it, was wondering if anyone has done a single cap a day. I just picked up a bottle today and wanted to make it last 60 days, kind of just a maintenance dose. I'm under a lot of stress right now.

I'm going to dose it once a day, haven't decided when yet, though I just took my first dose about 30 minutes ago.

Just looking for some feedback, most logs I've seen people ran higher dosages for 20 days. Anyone do low dose?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took full dose Reset AD (3xday) and loved it, was wondering if anyone has done a single cap a day. I just picked up a bottle today and wanted to make it last 60 days, kind of just a maintenance dose. I'm under a lot of stress right now.

I'm going to dose it once a day, haven't decided when yet, though I just took my first dose about 30 minutes ago.

Just looking for some feedback, most logs I've seen people ran higher dosages for 20 days. Anyone do low dose?
I actually use it 1 pill a day at night. Usually around bed i pop one with my antioxidants, melatonin, and other end of the day supplements.. Dosage depends on severity of the issue, but I have had MUCH needed relief with only 1 a day.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey TripDog, I took your advice from another thread and purchased a bottle. I'd used a heap of stimulants over the past couple of months (ephedrine/clen etc.) whilst dropping bodyfat. A week ago I started using Benadryl before bed for the diphenhydramine content to clear my receptors (50mg a night). In your opinion, do you think it would be beneficial to run the Reset AD with the Benadryl? Would I notice anything significant? Or should I wait a while and run it on its own?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey TripDog, I took your advice from another thread and purchased a bottle. I'd used a heap of stimulants over the past couple of months (ephedrine/clen etc.) whilst dropping bodyfat. A week ago I started using Benadryl before bed for the diphenhydramine content to clear my receptors (50mg a night). In your opinion, do you think it would be beneficial to run the Reset AD with the Benadryl? Would I notice anything significant? Or should I wait a while and run it on its own?
Well they both work on different issues. The benadryl helps with beta receptors that get down regulated with things like ephedra,clen,albuterol. Reset-ad helps with all stimulant type effects, like over use of caffeine, and over use of the adrenal system....this includes overproduction of epinephrine, and overall stress.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks for the information. So it is more specific to general overuse the adrenal system. Cheers mate, I look forward to giving it a go :)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks for the information. So it is more specific to general overuse the adrenal system. Cheers mate, I look forward to giving it a go :)
You will love it man. This stuff is tried and true.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am going to start my Reset again due to my training diet having three thermos a day in it. Ephedra happens to be one of them and I'm really feeling the lethargy crashes again. Reset is an awesome product!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Reset is one I have been waiting to try and I finally picked up a bottle. I was thinking about doing 3 cap ED for 7 days with no stims and then doing 2 a day with light stims for the rest of the bottle. I may do a maintenance dose of 1ED for a while after that because its affordable and seems like a good ideal with the amount of stims I usually take in. One question though do you guys dose with food or without?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Reset is one I have been waiting to try and I finally picked up a bottle. I was thinking about doing 3 cap ED for 7 days with no stims and then doing 2 a day with light stims for the rest of the bottle. I may do a maintenance dose of 1ED for a while after that because its affordable and seems like a good ideal with the amount of stims I usually take in. One question though do you guys dose with food or without?
i dose my morning pil with food, doesnt matter though bruv.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
reset works wonders. i am a stim junkie, and i can actually feel something from recommended dose of stims since taking reset. believe it or not some nights at work i was drinking a 4 pack of spike shooters and not feeling much from it. that was before reset, now 1 bottle feels right. reset is a must have for anyone doing stims, imho.