Incarnate - worth dosing up?

rubberchicken

Awards
Got my bottle of Incarnate today with another on the way and am keen to put it to the test. Just wondering if its worth using at higher doses for a few days / a week to kickstart things a bit. I am particularly interested in the joint benefits - got some joint pains I am wanting to get rid of.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Treb

Treb

Awards
i've always used it 3 caps 2x a day. helped out great with joint pain. didn't feel the beta alanine as much though.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
regular dosing should work fine, ive gone 4 caps 2 times a day.....but normal dosing is very effective.

rubberchicken

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. I will just dose as normal and see how it goes. Really looking forward to this and will do a review after the first bottle or perhaps even a bit later.

Been interested in running Incarnate for a while. Been interested in cissus to see if it can provide relief in the one area Animal Flex couldn't - the wrist. My wrists are getting caned at the moment so if it can aid at all in this area I will be very pleased. I also need to start doing more for my legs besides cycling and haven't been able to do so for a while. I need to work some pistols.

Will let you know how it goes. Thanks again for the quick replies

jrm

jrm

Awards
I'm large and have done 2x4/day at the advice of Dave from PAL. If I recall correctly, he told me if you're over like 225 or so you'd benefit from an increase.

Good Shepherd

Awards
I'm large and have done 2x4/day at the advice of Dave from PAL. If I recall correctly, he told me if you're over like 225 or so you'd benefit from an increase.
I use it at higher doses as well. sometimes 6 caps 2x a day. Charles Poliquin talked about beta alanine doses being specific to the size of the individual. He was recommending doses of around 10 grams for larger folks.
My rule of thumb is to up the doseage until you feel the tingling sensation and back it off a bit.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
imo, incarnate is best thought of as a long term supplement. i ran it for 6 months straight, and was still getting increased benefits. i ran it at rec dose for 1st month and gradually increased. i really believe that beta alanine and cissus both increase in benefits over time.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
use 6 preworkout will beast it out in the gym