just started leviathan 1 week ago

cessna

cessna

Awards
hello.... i just started leviathan reloaded 1 week ago the i start low doses 2 caps a day after 5 days a went to 4 caps a day....those firts days with the low doses i just felt my body temp higher than normal and sweeting during training....i've seen a fat little fat reduction in my ab area and my diet havent change so i staying a little bit lean....the problem is that im not feeling that rush of energy during the day should i up the dose or what? my weight is 150 bf%12 and im maintaining a keto diet......my mood has been better than before taking leviathan.....also i have a little fat on the nipples how do i get rid of that should leviathan take that away? ok thanks i appreciate if anyone can help me with an advice

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hello.... i just started leviathan reloaded 1 week ago the i start low doses 2 caps a day after 5 days a went to 4 caps a day....those firts days with the low doses i just felt my body temp higher than normal and sweeting during training....i've seen a fat little fat reduction in my ab area and my diet havent change so i staying a little bit lean....the problem is that im not feeling that rush of energy during the day should i up the dose or what? my weight is 150 bf%12 and im maintaining a keto diet......my mood has been better than before taking leviathan.....also i have a little fat on the nipples how do i get rid of that should leviathan take that away? ok thanks i appreciate if anyone can help me with an advice
if your used to stims you probably wont feel leviathan in terms of stimulation feeling. leviathan wasnt designed to be a crazy stimulant but more of a moderate stimulant, a muscle preserver and a fat burner built all in one. dont worry about feeling it. just make sure you follow the directions in terms of waiting 45 min after your leviathan dose to eat.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
if your looking for stims, you can up your dosage a little, but I dont think its needed. Chest fat, i think you should up your cardio....good luck man

cessna

cessna

Awards
no i've never used any stim before this is my firts one in my life......so thats why its weird the fat reduction its ok but the energy department its up but not as i expect....also what should i will see more fat reduction on the way or you get to a point where it gets more dificult? thanks

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
no i've never used any stim before this is my firts one in my life......so thats why its weird the fat reduction its ok but the energy department its up but not as i expect....also what should i will see more fat reduction on the way or you get to a point where it gets more dificult? thanks
try coffee!
you dont need to feel energized for a product to work. if you want to feel more energized, shoot for another caffeine source.

the point where fat reduction becomes 'difficult' depends vastly on you. i would recommend using as little caffeine as possible (other than leviathan) as more energy will just stress your adrenal glands and slow weight loss down the road.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input dave. The first time I ever took leviathan r, I had a wicked effect from it. I took leviathan r 3 months ago again and I didn't get the same effects. Now i dont suffer from adrenal fatigue and i have stacked lr with rad and that didnt seem to help. I'm thinking that if I stack lr with ala or r-ala will that help. Any thoughts??? And how taxing is the yohimbe hc and 11hydrox-y on the adrenal glands or cns???

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
dont mean to jack ur thread, but the bottle says to wait 30 min before a mean? (not 45 min); does it make a difference?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I recall dave saying to take it 45 mind before a meal that way it doesn't conflict with any influx of insulin, I know l-dopa ( velvet bean extract ) is optimized when your insulin is regulated... My conclusion since I've been using leviathan og and reload on and off for awhile that it's best to take on an empty stomach.