drug test on levi-r

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
hai.. I'm from indonesia, last month I buy levi from nutra.. right now, my levi is being tested for drug contains (by FDA at indo).. I dont know, maybe narcotics and psychotropic test.. If positif, my levi will be taken by FDA, i dont want that to happen.. is levi clear?? or maybe contain maybe slightly?? thanks guys..

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im not sure about your laws/restrictions in your country, but for me in Canada Yohimbine is restricted, and therefor confiscated.

I would check online for what substances are restricted in your country

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hai.. I'm from indonesia, last month I buy levi from nutra.. right now, my levi is being tested for drug contains (by FDA at indo).. I dont know, maybe narcotics and psychotropic test.. If positif, my levi will be taken by FDA, i dont want that to happen.. is levi clear?? or maybe contain maybe slightly?? thanks guys..
Hmmmmm, 11-hydroxy yohimbine may be an issue here. It's a "gray area" supplement that may cause issues with customs and such.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
im not sure about your laws/restrictions in your country, but for me in Canada Yohimbine is restricted, and therefor confiscated.

I would check online for what substances are restricted in your country
thanks for your help, man.. apreciate it.. I doubt you'll find anything online. I think they only test for psychotropic and narcotics contain.. I dont know.. :(

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for your help, man.. apreciate it.. I doubt you'll find anything online. I think they only test for psychotropic and narcotics contain.. I dont know.. :(
Hey I helped too...:lol: We both answered at the exact same time.....dam u Johnny#'s

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
Hey I helped too...:lol: We both answered at the exact same time.....dam u Johnny#'s
haha.. yeah man, appreciate you too.. :D I'm sure they test for narcotic and psychotropic.. I don't understand much about drugs.. do yohimbine contain any of those?? besides yohimbine, no problem right??

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
1 more, whats wrong with yohimbine??
nothings 'wrong with it' but some countries ban it. The problem is that yohimbine can affect blood pressure in people that already have blood pressure issues. its entirely safe if you are healthy though.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
1 more, whats wrong with yohimbine??
Preaching to the choir man. I wish those agencies would go after the real problems instead of...

*falls off soap box*

too early to rant.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
nothings 'wrong with it' but some countries ban it. The problem is that yohimbine can affect blood pressure in people that already have blood pressure issues. its entirely safe if you are healthy though.
oo. I see.. thanks for the answer..
so guys.. levi would be negative for narcotic and psychotropic ,right? just wanna make sure.. :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
oo. I see.. thanks for the answer..
so guys.. levi would be negative for narcotic and psychotropic ,right? just wanna make sure.. :)
you should be ok, unless they specifically do not allow Yohimbine, like Canada

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
ok.. thanks man.. that relieves me.. :) I think indonesia dont know what is yohimbine, so if thats only the problem then I'll be ok..

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
ok.. thanks man.. that relieves me.. :) I think indonesia dont know what is yohimbine, so if thats only the problem then I'll be ok..
LMFAO!!! I smell a new sig comin on!