i need help to take leviathan reloaded (thanks)

cessna

cessna

Awards
hello im about to order leviathan reloaded but but i dont want to waste the product so if anyone can help on how to dose it and when i will really appreciatte.....i will put my diet any critique is welcome but please help......

weight: 150 bf% : 13

diet:

upon weaking up: 1) before cardio session.... 1 scoop whey protein, bcca

breakfast ( 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 tbsp natural peanut butter)

snack ( 1 cup of low fat cottage cheese, 1 onz unsalted peanuts, 1 cup broccoli)

lunck ( 2 canned tuna in water, 1 cup broccoli, 1 tbsp olive oil)

pre workout ( 1 scoops whey protein , 1 tbsp peanut butter, bcaa)

post workout ( 3 scoops whey protein, bcaa)

dinner ( fish or ground turkey 99% lean or chicken, 1 cup greens, 1 tbsp olive oil or 2 whole eggs )

late nite snack ( 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheesse , 1tbsp peanut butter , bcaa)

well thats my diet.... im extremely sensitive to carbs so thats why im not eating fast digestive carbs post workout its the firts time i eliminate carbs from my post workout meal to see how my body responds....should i modify my diet to take leviathan? i dont want to lose to much muscle...thanks in advanced

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why would you want to take a fat burner? Wouldn't you want to put on more size first?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
perhaps your body fat is higher than you think, and you may wanna cut and start with a lean frame. i'd tell you to take 2 in the morning upon waking and 2 six hours from then. i am sensitive to supps of this nature and they'll keep me awake if i take them past, say, 4 or 5 o-clock. could be mental for me, though. i'm crazy that way.

but yeah, 2x2=4. that's the most you need per day. but since you're a small lad, you could mayhaps just do three per day.

cessna

cessna

Awards
ok thanks.....but what about the diet it looks ok???? or should i change a little bit things? im planning to take xtend by the way along with leviathan

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hello im about to order leviathan reloaded but but i dont want to waste the product so if anyone can help on how to dose it and when i will really appreciatte.....i will put my diet any critique is welcome but please help......

weight: 150 bf% : 13

diet:

upon weaking up: 1) before cardio session.... 1 scoop whey protein, bcca

breakfast ( 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 tbsp natural peanut butter)

snack ( 1 cup of low fat cottage cheese, 1 onz unsalted peanuts, 1 cup broccoli)

lunck ( 2 canned tuna in water, 1 cup broccoli, 1 tbsp olive oil)

pre workout ( 1 scoops whey protein , 1 tbsp peanut butter, bcaa)

post workout ( 3 scoops whey protein, bcaa)

dinner ( fish or ground turkey 99% lean or chicken, 1 cup greens, 1 tbsp olive oil or 2 whole eggs )

late nite snack ( 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheesse , 1tbsp peanut butter , bcaa)

well thats my diet.... im extremely sensitive to carbs so thats why im not eating fast digestive carbs post workout its the firts time i eliminate carbs from my post workout meal to see how my body responds....should i modify my diet to take leviathan? i dont want to lose to much muscle...thanks in advanced
First off the diet looks great. Leviathan is best utilized on a empty stomach. It tends to kill my appetite actually, but not for other people. It doesn't make you jittery like other stim products can. I would take your first dose upon waking, and 2 more caps 4-5 hours later. It has a great mood boosting effect for me, so I like to pop a few before work, or class etc. I would not take your last dose within 5 hours of bed, as yohimbine HCI has a 5-6 hour 1/2 life (this alows for no crash)

~Trip

cessna

cessna

Awards
ok but shouldnt i drop a little bit the fat content of my diet while using levithan? or its ok like that?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok but shouldnt i drop a little bit the fat content of my diet while using levithan? or its ok like that?
I would not cut any fat out, it looks good the way you have it. Saturated fat is always best avoided, but mono, and polyunsaturated fats are fine. Peanut butter is always part of my diet personally.

cessna

cessna

Awards
thanks.... what about the protein shake and bcaa i take before cardio at morning how much time after leviathan should i take?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks.... what about the protein shake and bcaa i take before cardio at morning how much time after leviathan should i take?
Do you take the protein with water or milk?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cessna

cessna

Awards
ok thanks man appreciate it.... 3 last questions more

1) i dont need pct therapy right?

2) im taking green tea extract should i stop taking it since leviathan comes with green tea ?

3) its one bottle enough ? im 148 lbs with 13 %

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok thanks man appreciate it.... 3 last questions more

1) i dont need pct therapy right?

2) im taking green tea extract should i stop taking it since leviathan comes with green tea ?

3) its one bottle enough ? im 148 lbs with 13 %
1) no you do not need pct for anything you are taking

2) I would continue to take the green tea as it is a very powerful antioxidant.

3) depending on how you dose it depends on how long it will last.

cessna

cessna

Awards
well this is my first time ever taking a fat burner and stronger like this one....can you recommend me a decent dose

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well this is my first time ever taking a fat burner and stronger like this one....can you recommend me a decent dose
I would stick right to the recommendation on the bottle. The first few days take 1 cap in the morning, and 1 cap in the afternoon to see how your body handles the compound. You can increase to 2 caps per dose after like 3 days. As a general rule it's always good to start low, and increase as needed.

cessna

cessna

Awards
ok.....thanks man for your help i really appreciate it... i will post in a few days to talk about my results

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok.....thanks man for your help i really appreciate it... i will post in a few days to talk about my results
Yea definitely let us know how it went.