Paravol Question

n4rcissistic

Awards
Hey guys.. I have a question about Paravol use. I've always been paranoid about products that alter testosterone levels because I had a really bad acne phase as a teen which came back to haunt me a year ago (I was 21). I was taking a prescription drug called Roaccutane which got rid of the acne. My question is whether taking Paravol can cause acne? Do any of you guys have any knowledge about that? I'd appreciate your answers... thanks.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you want hard, thick, throbbing erections, the power to have multiple orgasms and control ejaculation, being able to go round after round, and be able the shower your girly's face in your man-goo,

then get Paravol.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it should cause acne. Try asking some of the other individuals who have used it (username: 15shooter.) I'll be ordering it soon, though I've never had a problem with acne. If you're that worried about it, then pick up some of those face pads and some face scrub. Use those as you're using the Paravol.

n4rcissistic

Awards
Hmm... can someone who's used it comment on this? I'd usually not be this paranoid but only somebody who's gone through a bad acne patch can relate to the psychological torment associated. I'm pretty comfortable with the quality of my orgasms and seminal volume so I'm kinda in two minds whether taking paravol would be justifiable...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want hard, thick, throbbing erections, the power to have multiple orgasms and control ejaculation, being able to go round after round, and be able the shower your girly's face in your man-goo,

then get Paravol.
Try asking some of the other individuals who have used it (username: 15shooter.) I'll be ordering it soon,.
So let me see if I undersatnd this. You post a ridiculous marketing claim (don't feel bad even the real supppemnt companies here do the same thing) and then proceed to mention "that you'll be ording it soon". So have you used it?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... can someone who's used it comment on this? I'd usually not be this paranoid but only somebody who's gone through a bad acne patch can relate to the psychological torment associated. I'm pretty comfortable with the quality of my orgasms and seminal volume so I'm kinda in two minds whether taking paravol would be justifiable...
I was prone to acne at a younger age and have no sides regarding acne whatsoever taking paravol.

n4rcissistic

Awards
thanks john... I already got a bottle of Paravol handy but I'll just wait for a few more replies! I'd appreciate it someones who taken Roaccutane in the past replies...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks john... I already got a bottle of Paravol handy but I'll just wait for a few more replies! I'd appreciate it someones who taken Roaccutane in the past replies...
I took accutane when i was in grade 10, stuff was the worst thing ive ever dealt with. I havent had much at all since highschool, rare one here and there, but barely noticible.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've seen nothing but positive reviews about Paravol, so that's where my claim is stemming from and why I'll be ordering it.

So let me see if I undersatnd this. You post a ridiculous marketing claim (don't feel bad even the real supppemnt companies here do the same thing) and then proceed to mention "that you'll be ording it soon". So have you used it?

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
i took accutane back when i was in high school. i've used Paravol for 60day cycles in the past and haven't had a problem. i only get an increase of breakouts when i'm hitting the hormones.

n4rcissistic

Awards
thanks guys ! I'm looking forward to great results with Paravol then !!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I took accutane when i was in grade 10, stuff was the worst thing ive ever dealt with. I havent had much at all since highschool, rare one here and there, but barely noticible.

I want accutane. Im sensitive to acne, sometimes the acne flares up and gets really bad and at times my face is super clean. I hate having any acne at all though. Ive been dealing with it for such a long time that its a pain. Why was your accutane experience bad? Im sure I know why, because thats all I hear but the visibly clear complexion was worth it or no?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

I want accutane. Im sensitive to acne, sometimes the acne flares up and gets really bad and at times my face is super clean. I hate having any acne at all though. Ive been dealing with it for such a long time that its a pain. Why was your accutane experience bad? Im sure I know why, because thats all I hear but the visibly clear complexion was worth it or no?

n4rcissistic

Awards
Cellardude..... if you can live with the acne (if its just a few flare-ups here and there and now and then) then I'd tell you not to go with accutane. Its a humbling experience. 6 months of pure hell for me. The clear complexion now is worth it... but the acne scars take a long long time to heal. My dermatologist was a really good person and used to give me free laser treatments to reduce the inflammations...

If conventional medicines like Differin and minocin don't work only then consider Roaccutane.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
it worked, but i hated it.....my skin was so dry i pretty much peeled on a daily basis, had to use so much f-ing moisturiser, lips peeled and cracked, bleed soemtimes they were so dry...just not a good experience...its hard on your liver, made my skin sensitive to the sun, just not fun bro. Was it worth it, i dunno, My face is clear now, but im not a raging 17 year old either anymore.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took it in 10th grade also. It was nasty stuff, but totally cured me of acne.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I took it in 10th grade also. It was nasty stuff, but totally cured me of acne.

im leaving that acne stage now. My skin finally cleared thank goodness. I actually wanted accutane, but i dont have enough acne on my face currently to even get antibiotics like doxycycline and solodyn.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
it worked, but i hated it.....my skin was so dry i pretty much peeled on a daily basis, had to use so much f-ing moisturiser, lips peeled and cracked, bleed soemtimes they were so dry...just not a good experience...its hard on your liver, made my skin sensitive to the sun, just not fun bro. Was it worth it, i dunno, My face is clear now, but im not a raging 17 year old either anymore.
same exact situation that I had...

the dryness and peeling facial skin was MUCH more embarrassing than the acne ever was. I rarely get any zits now... but at 24.. i doubt I would anyways.

Ive never had any increased breakouts from paravol or any other supplement for that matter.