manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Is it ok to drink when taking Aspire36. For instance, if someone took their Aspire this morning, would it be ok for them to drink tonight????

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it ok to drink when taking Aspire36. For instance, if someone took their Aspire this morning, would it be ok for them to drink tonight????
ETOH(ethyl alcohol)has fairly potent vasodilation effects. As a result, it may exacerbate some of the possible systemic side effects of headache and nasal congestion imo. For instance those that get terrible headcahes with aspire36 anyway could surely develop a major migraine-like headache by further potentiating the dilation of cerebral vasculature. The same would apply in exacerbating nasal congestion by enhancing dilation of the vasculature in the nasal mucosa. Of course i don't speak on behalf of palo alto labs in that reagard........ i'm just throwing in my .02 cents. :)

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I didn't really get a headache or get congested....I took it this morning at like 11. So you are saying that if I have a few beers tonight I will get a terrible migraine????

The why does it not say "do not consume with alcohol" on the bottle?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't really get a headache or get congested....I took it this morning at like 11. So you are saying that if I have a few beers tonight I will get a terrible migraine????

The why does it not say "do not consume with alcohol" on the bottle?
No i'm not saying that will happen to everyone. Like anything else, everyone will respond differently. Is the possibility there?....yeah it could happen.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Read the link on this thread...most of the guys from Palo have used Aspire with alcohol.

Pay attention bro, and don't just to post to get your post count up.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ETOH(ethyl alcohol)has fairly potent vasodilation effects. As a result, it may exacerbate some of the possible systemic side effects of headache and nasal congestion imo. For instance those that get terrible headcahes with aspire36 anyway could surely develop a major migraine-like headache by further potentiating the dilation of cerebral vasculature. The same would apply in exacerbating nasal congestion by enhancing dilation of the vasculature in the nasal mucosa. Of course i don't speak on behalf of palo alto labs in that reagard........ i'm just throwing in my .02 cents. :)
I couldn't have said it better myself :)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Read the link on this thread...most of the guys from Palo have used Aspire with alcohol.

Pay attention bro, and don't just to post to get your post count up.
My post count has nothing to do with this. Yes, some people mix pills with alcohol, and some people have done so with Aspire, but read what TripDog said. The alcohol would increase the side-effects that you'd experience. Instead of experience a light headache and/or nasal congestion, it'd end up being much worse. Why do you think medical professionals recommend not consuming alcohol while taking medicine? Think about it.

Also, I've tried both Aspire36 and Aspire Lite. If you haven't, then I'd take what I say for what it's worth. I've reviewed both in the Reviews / Logs forum.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback guys. We have tried it with alcohol, but this always increases chances of dehydration, which in turn can increase the severity, or chances of getting a headache. Just something to think about....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My post count has nothing to do with this. Yes, some people mix pills with alcohol, and some people have done so with Aspire, but read what TripDog said. The alcohol would increase the side-effects that you'd experience. Instead of experience a light headache and/or nasal congestion, it'd end up being much worse. Why do you think medical professionals recommend not consuming alcohol while taking medicine? Think about it.
:blink: Umm.... i believe i was the one that said that lol. Trip agreed. I believe that on occasion you could get away with drinking on it without significant side effects, but the risk is significantly increased with etoh(alcohol) use imo.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Never mix alcohol and pills.
And for the record, pills + alcohol isn't always a bad idea. That's too vague of a generalization.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And for the record, pills + alcohol isn't always a bad idea. That's too vague of a generalization.
More often than not it is a bad idea. The one type of patient i hate taking care of in my profession is an overdose. I won't elaborate, but know that it's not the way you want to be coming in to the E.R....

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
More often than not it is a bad idea. The one type of patient i hate taking care of in my profession is an overdose. I won't elaborate, but know that it's not the way you want to be coming in to the E.R....
Oh don't worry it will not be. I'm hardly the person to be popping pills recreationally anyway.. unless it's phenibut, but you know.

Anyway, I was just saying, not always bad. But I can def. see where you're coming from.. and can't/don't want to imagine having to see someone in that condition.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh don't worry it will not be. I'm hardly the person to be popping pills recreationally anyway.. unless it's phenibut, but you know.

Anyway, I was just saying, not always bad. But I can def. see where you're coming from.. and can't/don't want to imagine having to see someone in that condition.
I know brother. I just didn't want you to be one of those peeps. ;)

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
xanex and a 6pack!!!! cuts down on having to drink so much... therefore less calories. lol

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
aspire36 and drinking = no issues ever...personally!

:D