Where to find Reset AD

jrm

jrm

Awards
I can't find Reset AD for my montly order, and was hoping someone might be able to direct me where to find it. I don't think posting sites is allowed, so PM me you know.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
sorry bro reset is currently backordered....Im in the same boat as you, dont have any either. We should be ok soon with it

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
PAL just got it back in stock today... we are shipping reset to NP today, so they should have it back up soon.

If you need one sooner than later, I can get you set up at the same pricing as NP direct from PAL if all else fails.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
PAL just got it back in stock today... we are shipping reset to NP today, so they should have it back up soon.

If you need one sooner than later, I can get you set up at the same pricing as NP direct from PAL if all else fails.
That's a good company right there offering that.

I too am looking forward it the NP resupply. No rush for me whatsoever though.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great service!!

jrm

jrm

Awards
PAL guys....

Are you able to tell me if any places around me carry your products, namely Reset AD? I haven't been on it in a while and have been extremely fatigued lately so I wanted to pick some up to see if that would help, but didn't want to have to wait on ordering/shipping from online. My zip is 70817 if y'all are able to do so.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
hey man... checked the list. I dont see any stores in LA that we have personally visited.
that doesnt mean its not around... it just means that none of my sales reps have stepped into a store near you

You can try to call a few of them... we do sell to all of the major distributors... any supplement store should be able to get our products in stock within 1-2 days if they call their distributor.

jrm

jrm

Awards
hey man... checked the list. I dont see any stores in LA that we have personally visited.
that doesnt mean its not around... it just means that none of my sales reps have stepped into a store near you

You can try to call a few of them... we do sell to all of the major distributors... any supplement store should be able to get our products in stock within 1-2 days if they call their distributor.
Hire me and I'll get you in here!!!

I'll just order online, the stores around me suck at life so it'll be easier, and probably cheaper even if I overnight it, to order myself. Last week of class and finals next week so I think it will be a good idea to pick it up. I've been off all supps for a while so I hope to reap its full benefit. Changed from Adderall XR to Adderall after I got laid off(1/2/08) and lost insurance so I hope maybe I'll see a change in using the Reset with the different perscription.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Hire me and I'll get you in here!!!

I'll just order online, the stores around me suck at life so it'll be easier, and probably cheaper even if I overnight it, to order myself. Last week of class and finals next week so I think it will be a good idea to pick it up. I've been off all supps for a while so I hope to reap its full benefit. Changed from Adderall XR to Adderall after I got laid off(1/2/08) and lost insurance so I hope maybe I'll see a change in using the Reset with the different perscription.
NutraPlanet ships from GA... if you ordered today, I would imagine that it could be there as soon as wednesday or thursday

sorry to hear about your job.. getting laid off sucks!

jrm

jrm

Awards
NutraPlanet ships from GA... if you ordered today, I would imagine that it could be there as soon as wednesday or thursday

sorry to hear about your job.. getting laid off sucks!
I appreciate it...it needed to happen for years. I'm much happier now.