Before And After Pics Using Leviathan

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Here you guys go...as promised. Before and after while using Leviathan, great diet and lots of cardio

Before pic:
154 lbs
13-14% body fat

Current pic:
137 lbs
8% body fat

NO I DONT WORK FOR THE COMPANY..

Attachments

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
Nice Result ! LeV reloaded ou original Lev ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude...amazing results - especially on the pec-fat.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Nice Result ! LeV reloaded ou original Lev ?

i dieted for 3 months.. my first month I didnt use anything.. second month Regular Levi and third month the new Reloaded came out!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Damn. You did a great job man. Kudos!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5ft 4 inches.. short short.. i know
I was just wondering because you look like you've got some muscle on you but 137 pounds is not what I expected your weight to be from the pictures. :)

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering because you look like you've got some muscle on you but 137 pounds is not what I expected your weight to be from the pictures. :)
I gained 30lbs of muscle from cell tech! nauh just playing..yeah its weird alot of people say I dont look 137 lbs.. I think i was actually 134lbs in that pic ... thanks for the compliment

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You really cleaned up on some already decently clean abs. Props.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the compliments.. Hard work pays off at the end!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea man props on the transform bro!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome bro, impressive cut for sure, abs look great, but I cannot get over the fat you lost in your chest....good job man

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
awesome bro, impressive cut for sure, abs look great, but I cannot get over the fat you lost in your chest....good job man
haha.. thanks.. you know whats really weird. Even though my abs are really defined, they still stick out, its like I have this fat pouch. Any idea wtf this is?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awsome job man!! That is quite a transformation!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha.. thanks.. you know whats really weird. Even though my abs are really defined, they still stick out, its like I have this fat pouch. Any idea wtf this is?
Is it under the skin or under the muscle? Meaning, can you pinch it or is it stomach distension?

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Is it under the skin or under the muscle? Meaning, can you pinch it or is it stomach distension?

i can pinch it... my bodyfat is def 8%.I got it tested last week. Its really weird..

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick results bro! thanks for posting that up

whats that tatt of? its kinda blury...looks cool thou

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i can pinch it... my bodyfat is def 8%.I got it tested last week. Its really weird..
Definitely look into Lipoderm-Ultra or napalm by Avant Research...this is exacty where these products shine the brightest.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Definitely look into Lipoderm-Ultra or napalm by Avant Research...this is exacty where these products shine the brightest.

def will condsider using this product for a future cut.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The pics say a lot. I'm very impressed! I have some samples of Leviathan Reloaded that I have yet to use. I'm even more anxious to use them now! Leviathan Reloaded would be a great addition to any fat burning stack. It'd kick any other solo fat burner in the nuts.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The pics say a lot. I'm very impressed! I have some samples of Leviathan Reloaded that I have yet to use. I'm even more anxious to use them now! Leviathan Reloaded would be a great addition to any fat burning stack. It'd kick any other solo fat burner in the nuts.
The mood lift from Leviathan Reloaded is worth almost as much as the fat burning properties! I'm so glad I rep for PAL!!!

beallio

beallio

Awards
What type of diet did you utilize?
Macro breakdowns?
daily caloric intake?

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
The mood lift from Leviathan Reloaded is worth almost as much as the fat burning properties! I'm so glad I rep for PAL!!!
so guys can I get some free stuff for starting up such a good pos t!! HAHAHH

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
What type of diet did you utilize?
Macro breakdowns?
daily caloric intake?
i had a weird macro nutrient split..

it was 55p/30c/15f/

it came up to 1600 calories and i would double up my carb intakes on the weekends......

also every 4th day of my diet i would cut my carbs to about 50g a day... ( yeah it sucked)!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had a weird macro nutrient split..

it was 55p/30c/15f/

it came up to 1600 calories and i would double up my carb intakes on the weekends......

also every 4th day of my diet i would cut my carbs to about 50g a day... ( yeah it sucked)!
Been there......sucks!

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Been there......sucks!
hey trip dog.. i just saw your pics, whats your weight, height and how long have you been lifting?? your ****in huge bro!

your a personal trainer??

I actually just recieved my ACE home study course.. Getting certified is one of my new years resolution.

cantstop19

Awards
he def does not look like 137 at all i would of guessed 180 or around there

Iron07

Iron07

Awards
Just ordered 2 bottles levi-r and incarnate after seeing your pics.
Great job man!

grazidi

grazidi

Awards
i dieted for 3 months.. my first month I didnt use anything.. second month Regular Levi and third month the new Reloaded came out!
pix look good bro. Did you stack any other supps/prohormones with the levi???

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
pix look good bro. Did you stack any other supps/prohormones with the levi???
Levi and Incarnate... I did cardio in the morning on an empty stomach about 5x a week 30-45 minutes. And sometimes If I had the energy I would do cardio in the evening.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Levi and Incarnate... I did cardio in the morning on an empty stomach about 5x a week 30-45 minutes. And sometimes If I had the energy I would do cardio in the evening.
awesome bruv