One bad side noticed from Leviathan

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
It gives me rosy red cheeks. Wouldn't be so bad if I were playing Santa at the Mall this time of year, but damn... :smite:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just take niacin. It will make your hole face so red you won't notice the rosey cheeks.lol Seriously though you may want to check your blood pressure.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Jesus, my BP? I'm 22 years old and 5'8 - 183. I take like 10 grams of fish oil a day and live a very active lifestyle.

It's the supplement.

Doesn't mean I won't take it, but I won't take it on days that I see my girlfriend. hahaha

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Jesus, my BP? I'm 22 years old and 5'8 - 183. I take like 10 grams of fish oil a day and live a very active lifestyle.

It's the supplement.

Doesn't mean I won't take it, but I won't take it on days that I see my girlfriend. hahaha
I actually reccomend it on days you see your GF :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't make my cheeks red at all?? What else are you taking?

Are you talking about Reloaded,or the OG formula?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It's the supplement.

Yeah but supposedly some people are really sensitve to yohimbe. It probably isn't your blood pressure but It wouldn't hurt to check it while on to make sure it isn't raising to much.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I think it's the yohimbe.

I cut out the Leviathan Reloaded to test to see if that was the supp causing the redness and it was. I'm also taking Syntra ec, 7-Keto Musclean, and Powerfull.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I think it's the yohimbe.

I cut out the Leviathan Reloaded to test to see if that was the supp causing the redness and it was. I'm also taking Syntra ec, 7-Keto Musclean, and Powerfull.
What were you dosing it?