Reset AD in Australia

D1esel

Awards
Hey guys just trying to find out if Reset AD is sold anywhere in australia and if so by who? I have been told we can't import it due to being banned so if anybody has any info on that also it would be greatly appreciated.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just trying to find out if Reset AD is sold anywhere in australia and if so by who? I have been told we can't import it due to being banned so if anybody has any info on that also it would be greatly appreciated.
Hey bro I will let Dave know about this thread...he will have an answer for ya.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
We are working with a distributor in Australia, but they are only stocking Aspire36 right now. They may have ResetAD within 60 days.

I HAVE shipped Reset AD to AUS before without any problems. One of the board reps for RPN lives in Australia, it got to her without any problems.

I dont really think anything in Reset is banned in Australia, but check with your local customs.

D1esel

Awards
We are working with a distributor in Australia, but they are only stocking Aspire36 right now. They may have ResetAD within 60 days.

I HAVE shipped Reset AD to AUS before without any problems. One of the board reps for RPN lives in Australia, it got to her without any problems.

I dont really think anything in Reset is banned in Australia, but check with your local customs.
Cheers for the reply mate. Trying to get an answer out of customs is just like trying to pull your own teeth out. Worst case I'll just order some and see what happens in the end I'm only going to loose a little money and I'll know not to do it again :)

D1esel

Awards
well I have successfully received my bottles of Reset AD today from nutraplanet. Doesn't appear to have been checked by customs on the way through.

I did email the tga and was told it was not a prohibited to import however Pregnenolone was mentioned as needing a doctors prescription. So if anybody else is looking to get it in just keep that in mind.

Now to go and drop one of these little yellow pills down my throat.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
well I have successfully received my bottles of Reset AD today from nutraplanet. Doesn't appear to have been checked by customs on the way through.

I did email the tga and was told it was not a prohibited to import however Pregnenolone was mentioned as needing a doctors prescription. So if anybody else is looking to get it in just keep that in mind.

Now to go and drop one of these little yellow pills down my throat.
Sounds good! If you ever have problems getting it through, please let me know.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Hah, true story!!

Should get in without issues. I've had reset AD through a few times actually.