very disapointed with reloaded and incarnate

thevinman71

Awards
I am on my second bottle of levithian reloaded and incarnate.
i have seen no noticeable fatloss with reloaded at 4 caps a day.I have even cut down my calories and carbs
As far as incarnate i see no improvement in repairing

Very disappointed .I dont even feel the reloaded when i take it

I decided to give reloaded a try because of all the writeups and pal recommendations
I guess i will stick to Venom hypoerdrive 3.0 next time
About 4 months i took 2 bottles 1 hal bottles of venom and lost 14 lbs in 6 weeks with no change in diet and only 3 days of cardio

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
i have seen no noticeable fatloss with reloaded at 4 caps a day.I have even cut down my calories and carbs

I decided to give reloaded a try because of all the writeups and pal recommendations
About 4 months i took 2 bottles 1 hal bottles of venom and lost 14 lbs in 6 weeks with no change in diet and only 3 days of cardio
Sounds like its not for you man. 14 lbs in 6 weeks is unheard of fatloss...Venom must be some good stuff.....:lol:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

sorry to hear that man. Alot of people have a drastic fatloss and then its hard to lose those extra pounds. Maybe that is the issue, either way, maybe this product is not for you. We appreciate the feedback though.

Why are you disapointed with incarnate?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like its not for you man. 14 lbs in 6 weeks is unheard of fatloss...:
not necessarily, if he had alot to lose, it can happen i guess, but may have hit a hump.(that is alot though) Some fat burners are not for everyone.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i don't know much about incarnate.

but i did use lev. reloaded.
typically when i cut calories (even slightly) i lose weight very easily - and usually go catabolic.

i cut my calories w/reloaded and didn't really lose or gain any weight.

however, i did gain strength and muscle while staying increadibly lean.

i believe it is due to the test boosting properties in reloaded.

it may not be as dramatic of a weight loss supp as a pure thermo but it is muscle sparing - which in my book is a better product.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

No offense but i bet most of the 14lbs you lost was muscle and water.. with the smallest percentage being fat. Did you rebound (in weight) afterwards or did the 14 lbs stay off forever. What was your bodyfat% before and after?

What does your diet and exercise routine look like. There is no miracle pill out there. Some things will make you lose "weight", but most of these products just cut muscle because it is so easy to do so. I dont know anyone who would want to lose 14lbs of muscle!!

I am sorry that you are disappointed. Perhaps you can provide your diet and exercise so the rest of us can help to give you better insight for success.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Couple thoughts sir,

You have 10 posts here at our beloved home of AM. I just read all of them. They are all revolved around complaining about how the different supplements aren't working for you(not just leviathan, but other proven supplements).

I would really encourage you to take a step back and really look at what your diet honestly looks like, and what your exercise regimen really looks like. Because I can promise you Leviathan Reloaded DOES work. And Anabolic Pump DOES work. But will they work if you give them no help?...hell no.

One more thing about the comment "I cut cals and still lost no weight." If you TRULY did cut your cals, which means cut below maintenance (not cut below 7k), and were exercising --- you WILL lose weight with NO supplemental help, assuming your cals are "clean" as you say.

Thanks for your time.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One more thing about the comment "I cut cals and still lost no weight." If you TRULY did cut your cals, which means cut below maintenance (not cut below 7k), and were exercising --- you WILL lose weight with NO supplemental help, assuming your cals are "clean" as you say.

gotta agree here

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

Thanks for your time.

unless you only eat 1500 cals per day, as per this gentlemens post in another thread. oh well.. cant teach everyone

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
i don't know much about incarnate.

but i did use lev. reloaded.
typically when i cut calories (even slightly) i lose weight very easily - and usually go catabolic.

i cut my calories w/reloaded and didn't really lose or gain any weight.

however, i did gain strength and muscle while staying increadibly lean.

i believe it is due to the test boosting properties in reloaded.

it may not be as dramatic of a weight loss supp as a pure thermo but it is muscle sparing - which in my book is a better product.
Bingo! I had the same thing. I was new to the fat burning supps and took 2 bottles of Leviathan (not reloaded). I was getting confused as to why I didn't lose any weight. However I looked leaner, and was stronger. I know it was working b/c my eyes told me, I didn't need a scale. And I agree that it is a better product than a regular fat burner. I work very hard for every pound of muscle I can get and don't want to lose any of it during a cut due to an inferior fat burner.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Bingo! I had the same thing. I was new to the fat burning supps and took 2 bottles of Leviathan (not reloaded). I was getting confused as to why I didn't lose any weight. However I looked leaner, and was stronger. I know it was working b/c my eyes told me, I didn't need a scale. And I agree that it is a better product than a regular fat burner. I work very hard for every pound of muscle I can get and don't want to lose any of it during a cut due to an inferior fat burner.
Good stuff brother. I actually think you might notice a tad more weightloss on Reloaded even STILL keeping all your strengh. Its just a lot more potent in the thermo realm imho.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Couple thoughts sir,

You have 10 posts here at our beloved home of AM. I just read all of them. They are all revolved around complaining about how the different supplements aren't working for you(not just leviathan, but other proven supplements).

I would really encourage you to take a step back and really look at what your diet honestly looks like, and what your exercise regimen really looks like. Because I can promise you Leviathan Reloaded DOES work. And Anabolic Pump DOES work. But will they work if you give them no help?...hell no.

Thanks for your time.
smells like troll

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
EXACTLY right. If calories in is less than calories out, you WILL lose weight, whether you're using a thermogenic or not.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
smells like troll
Troll? That's kind of harsh to say about someone that you do not even know. Maybe this guy just needs help in proper nutrition/exercise routine.

I'm interested in his diet/fitness routine and overall macro's.

Save the name calling BS for another board.

:thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Troll? That's kind of harsh to say about someone that you do not even know. Maybe this guy just needs help in proper nutrition/exercise routine.

I'm interested in his diet/fitness routine and overall macro's.

Save the name calling BS for another board.

:thumbsup:
Thats the thing man. We are ALL interested in that, but ya know what? He isn't here to share...he came on the forum bashed PAL and USP products. And hasn't signed on since...hence why Drksun felt the urge ;)

He has probably found another home somewhere on the other side..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats the thing man. We are ALL interested in that, but ya know what? He isn't here to share...he came on the forum bashed PAL and USP products. And hasn't signed on since...hence why Drksun felt the urge ;)

He has probably found another home somewhere on the other side..
I do agree, someone who just bashes "Everything" is just a nuisance on a board like this.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I read his other post, but I still think calling someone a troll is a bit harsh. Although, when I read that he was pissed that AP was not working, then said he cut his carbs back, I was like - WTF!?!

He does seem more BB (dot) com, I will admit.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Naw man, that AP is crap and so is Leviathon & Incarnate! For that matter, so is Drive & RPM! You guys are the Trolls! :rolleyes:

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that man. Alot of people have a drastic fatloss and then its hard to lose those extra pounds. Maybe that is the issue, either way, maybe this product is not for you. We appreciate the feedback though.
I thought the same thing this dude was thinking. I had everything in check and wasn't dropping weight.

Into the second bottle the effects hit me hard. My gains all went up. I just crushed a one month plateau.

This
Stuff
Works.

You just have to put the work in.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I thought the same thing this dude was thinking. I had everything in check and wasn't dropping weight.

Into the second bottle the effects hit me hard. My gains all went up. I just crushed a one month plateau.

This
Stuff
Works.

You just have to put the work in.
NICE bro!!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Still waiting for my hug BJ.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree, i hate leviathan reloaded. i took 1 whole bottle and only lost 7 pounds.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw around 6 months ago i weighed 252, today i weighed in at 217. experimenting with some different stuff, and next month will run reloaded again. goal is under 200 in 2008. leviathan reloaded was so effective for me that i didnt want to run 2 bottles consecutively. dont think i didnt put in the work, but reloaded definately helped.:thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear Messplay,and bigT!! :clap2:

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
im into my second bottle of IGF-2, LEVI-R and DCP... ive gained 2lbs on my overall weight...and lost a whoppin 10% body fat.. my fav. supp is that der, levi-r without a doubt.... and not to mention Reset AD just rocked my world today. first time taking it. id recomend levi-r to anyone who is determined to recomp the right way

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im into my second bottle of IGF-2, LEVI-R and DCP... ive gained 2lbs on my overall weight...and lost a whoppin 10% body fat.. my fav. supp is that der, levi-r without a doubt.... and not to mention Reset AD just rocked my world today. first time taking it. id recomend levi-r to anyone who is determined to recomp the right way
Thanks for the feedback, 10% drop in body fat is a HUGE drop. Great job man!!