Aspire and Going more than once

hockeyroom28

Awards
I have read some posts that Aspire 36 allows you to ejaculate, stay as hard, and ejaculate again. Has anyone experienced this? If so, is this everytime you use it, within a certain time period, or just pot luck? Can you describe the feeling?

Thanks

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i personally hve zero refractory time after i go....even if I dont wanna have sex again....its not really an option cause if I try to sleep....or do anything else, i get hard again..haha..luckily my girlfriend knows what it is when i take it, so is more then happy to help =)

hockeyroom28

Awards
Sounds awesome. Thats exactly what I'm looking for.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yah it works. The only problem for me is the headaches!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I am the one you may have seen make that post. I ended up doing it twice whilst I was visiting my girl. However, I had not seen my girl, who absolutely beyond belief turns me on, in a month and a half. So, you would have to add the libido of a college male into the equation.

hockeyroom28

Awards
Mullet, has it happened every time or just that once? Thanks for the replies

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I had only used it that time. I'll tell you in a month though.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
My refractory is literally cut in half, but I will be honest I still have one with Aspire it is just MUCH smaller...probably 15-20 min.

However, there have been probably 10 times of the 50 I have taken Aspire that there has been 0 and I just keep on pluggin ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've had times with no loss of erection after, but it doesn't mean I was reasonably well able to come to a climax again any time soon...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've had times with no loss of erection after, but it doesn't mean I was reasonably well able to come to a climax again any time soon...
I think it had something to do with two factors:

a) I'm a twenty-something male
b) I had not seen my girl in very long

I was off-the-walls. Nothing was going to stop me from having sex, not even climax..lol

hockeyroom28

Awards
lol thanks guys keep postin your results here, ill be getting it soon

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12 years married. but usually its good, the whole family has been going back and forth with a cold/flu type thing that the 3 year old brought home from daycare

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
6 times in one 4 hr stretch, Aspire and a bunch of beer for me and T and T for the wife and watch out!!!! No joke.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
3 hours for me... took abut 1hr for my first one... then about 2 hours for the second but i had to force it... I was tired and it was 4 in the morning.

hockeyroom28

Awards
3 hours for me... took abut 1hr for my first one... then about 2 hours for the second but i had to force it... I was tired and it was 4 in the morning.
What do you mean you had to force it? Force a 2nd erection?

hockeyroom28

Awards
I finally got to try it out and took it late Friday night. I actually took it after sex and it kicked in within 20-25 mins. I regained an erection, went to sleep with an erection, and woke up with one. The rest of yesterday they were kinda off and on. This morning I had sex again and the refractory time was around 20-30 mins. This is all from 1 pill around Friday 4am. Good stuff!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12 years married. but usually its good, the whole family has been going back and forth with a cold/flu type thing that the 3 year old brought home from daycare

That sucks. This is one of the reasons I would like to see a supplement company come out with an all-in-one immune booster type product. I mean a well-known sponser company here on this board!. If they did it would definitely be a product I took all year long, because I hate being sick!. Really though this product would definitely sell!.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
That sucks. This is one of the reasons I would like to see a supplement company come out with an all-in-one immune booster type product. I mean a well-known sponser company here on this board!. If they did it would definitely be a product I took all year long, because I hate being sick!. Really though this product would definitely sell!.
not a bad idea at all.
Im sure we could all use something like that especially this time of year.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I did not have to force an erection, because it never went down...I had to force an climax... The effects for me last strong for about 12 hours.. then i was semi erection for about another 12..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up untill I was 42-43 I was like this naturally and was able to go about 5 times a night. I haven't had that kind of stamina now that I'm 49 so I thought I would try the product. Well like I said in another post I went 8 times in 10 or 11 hours and have of that was the first couple hours not having to rest at all. (only to recover my breath).

I find the effects are around the next day as well as it was pretty active as well. The product works and works well.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up untill I was 42-43 I was like this naturally and was able to go about 5 times a night. I haven't had that kind of stamina now that I'm 49 so I thought I would try the product. Well like I said in another post I went 8 times in 10 or 11 hours and have of that was the first couple hours not having to rest at all. (only to recover my breath).

I find the effects are around the next day as well as it was pretty active as well. The product works and works well.

Damn. I just don't have the Drive to even want to go more than once. Sure it is possible with aspire. I just don't have the libido I used to. Only thing that gives me that libido back is 4ad. Too bad its gone now.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think I officially totally hate you now. just wanted to get that out :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think I found a video of you on youtube,

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine didn't start to diminish till quite a bit later. I wonder if I am a good candidate for HRT now. :blink: