Leviathan and thyroid CONFUSION

4armed

Awards
To the best of my knowledge I understand that Leviathan has some sort of effect on thyroid function due to the ingredient forksolin, and perhaps others. I am almost through with my second bottle of Levi ran back to back at the regular dose 2 caps 2 x per day. I am thinking of running a thyroid stimulating product (Dicana or Thyrotabs). My question is if it would be too much on my thyroid or is the effect on thyroid function from Leviathan rather insignificant? personally I don't want to wait to get started on the the thyrotabs or dicana but if Leviathan does have a heavy impact on the thyroid then I guess I oughta wait... waht do you all suggest

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
To the best of my knowledge I understand that Leviathan has some sort of effect on thyroid function due to the ingredient forksolin, and perhaps others. I am almost through with my second bottle of Levi ran back to back at the regular dose 2 caps 2 x per day. I am thinking of running a thyroid stimulating product (Dicana or Thyrotabs). My question is if it would be too much on my thyroid or is the effect on thyroid function from Leviathan rather insignificant? personally I don't want to wait to get started on the the thyrotabs or dicana but if Leviathan does have a heavy impact on the thyroid then I guess I oughta wait... waht do you all suggest
Did you get my reply to your PM?

4armed

Awards
Sorry about that, yes I did. Thanks a lot blackjack