Paravol Mega Dose Log W/ Hyperdrol For Pct

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Paravol Mega Dose Log W/ Hyperdrol & Leviathan For Pct LOG

Okay fellas I am in post cycle therapy right now and I have just started a week ago. I decided I would log it since there is no log on this stack.

I have been taking 2 paravol in the am and 2 in the pm. I also have a little bit of RR/Activate left and have been taking 2 rebound reloaded a day and 2-3 activate a day for the past week. I will be running out in less then a week or so and then I am going to start the Hyperdrol.

I have 3 1/2 bottles of Paravol so I may take up to 6 ed and regular Hyperdol dosing.

So what I am going for is to see how Paravol acts like when mega dosed it has same herb as Activate just not sure how many MG difference. Plus has many other herbs.

Dosing Schedule
2 Paravol am, 2 midday, 2 afternoon or night =Total 6ed
Hyperdrol 3ed spread throught the day = 3ed

I will use a scale of 1-10 to rate.

Starting weight last week was 164 appetite was down. (3 or 4)

Starting weight this week 168 appetite way up. (9)

Libido is okay I would say. (5)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
keepin an eye out.....pct for what?.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
pheravol cycle of 21 days. gained some size and lost fat. overall not a bad cycle specially being I didnt have the chance to get to the gym very much because my father in law was in the hospital and then past away.

oh and my diet was horrible.

I also have a bottle of powerfull and levithan and some nutraplanet beta alanine tablets was thinking of adding those in as well.

Im thinking I can get a Actiavte type of effect only better with the mega dosing of paravol and with the hyperdrol the 6 bromo will free up some more test. Should be interesting.

So far it has been great I have had a huge increase in appetite. My muscles still feel nice and full. And no acne yet.

one thing I am hoping is the libido will go up and return to normal actually better than normal.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

I just weighed in and 171 and belly is slimer my pants slide down and I need a belt.

I need to clarify at this point my diet is kinda just what ever but as of sunday I plan on going to a cleaner diet. That is the day I will also start the Hyperdrol and add Levithan.

Pluses:
Appetite is up
Weight is up +7lbs
Fat is down Possibly water weight I was holding though either way I am happy.
Muscle Fullness.

Minuses:
At this point I cant say of any yet but I would not mind the libido to come back a little faster.

Side note: I have always struggled with my appetite, never hungry enough. I have used Paravol for post cycle therapy 14 months ago after a halodrol-50 cycle and my appetite increased big time.

I would have to say that mainly the effects are coming from mega dosing the paravol. The last time I took activate/RR it took at least two weeks to feel anything. And also I have been taking it very minimal and missing a dose here or there of the activate. However I have taken my paravol without any problems. I have 10 caps of activate left and 9 of RR.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
One thing I also did was start loading with Paravol and activate/RR two days prior to stopping my cycle at that point my appetite was down so much I was at 164 so at the start of my post cycle therapy I had weighed 164 and after 8 days I have reached 171 which is really good for me. I have had this plateau of 169/170 and have not been able to break it for a while.

My past history with bodybuidling has been a difficult one or it seems I have just had a lot of stuff happen to me over time who knows. I think the longest point I have been able to go straight without something happening is 6 months and thats when i hit 180 my peak. I have had pneumonia, then diagnosed with cancer had two surgeries. then had a little daughter right after a surgery she was a good thing though. ;) and just ending up in the hospital. At this point I expected my weight to be up to 190-200 by now but I am happy with my progress so far I may 170 but when I run into people that havent seen me in the past two years they say man you have got big.

My lowest weight right before working out is 146
My heighest is 180 and this is last summer and low bf

I am also 25 years old

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say that I LOOOVE Paravol mega-dosed...nothing makes me enjoy sex better.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

So far weight is 169/170 with some bodyfat loss very happy , libido is back getting the random woods again. Man I have had the most unbelivable pump and muscle fullness all day long. I can tell I have put some size on my arms as well.

Some changes, well one thing is cleaned up my diet for one and added alot more protein.

Right now I am taking

6 pills ed Paravol
3 Pills ed Hyperdrol
4-6 pills of IGF-2 only been taking about a week or so
2 levithan in the am

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
very nice
Thank you. I havent been able to check out the volume cuz the lady is having some issues. ever since she had the baby mucho problemos down there. So we shall see I have been wanting to see the volume specially since its been a while as well. I would imagine I would sink the Titanic!:toofunny:

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your father in law friend