Leviathan+ Ephedrine?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Anyone stacked these two?
Ive tried it...using 8mg tabs of Ephedrine. Obviously not recommended, but its worked very well for me. I used 4 Leviathan a day, each dosed with 8mg, then worked up to 16mg of ephedrine. Didnt bother going any higher, felt good, not cracked out.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried it...using 8mg tabs of Ephedrine. Obviously not recommended, but its worked very well for me. I used 4 Leviathan a day, each dosed with 8mg, then worked up to 16mg of ephedrine. Didnt bother going any higher, felt good, not cracked out.
I stacked 1 leviathan with 2 "Jacked" an ECA stack product that Chad Nichols used to make and i felt great and that was 56mg ephedrine.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I stacked 1 leviathan with 2 "Jacked" an ECA stack product that Chad Nichols used to make and i felt great and that was 56mg ephedrine.
haha...gonna have to get you back on Reset AD eh C?..lol..i did 25 mg with one levithan and was flying....just gotta be careful for stim rookies, us vet's can handle it:dance:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
haha...gonna have to get you back on Reset AD eh C?..lol..i did 25 mg with one levithan and was flying....just gotta be careful for stim rookies, us vet's can handle it:dance:
I'm using Reset AD right now, lol 2 caps daily. I LOVE that stuff, i never come off now, lol.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thats what i like to hear brutha....im going to email/pm you sometime this week, i have a question for ya..just giving ya the heads up...take care bruv

bad faith

bad faith

Awards
I am currently stacking Leviathan x 2 with 25mg ephedrine HCL (along with DCP x 2). Decent energy and appetite suppression. Nothing that different from a regular run of caffeine and ephedrine.

I remember loving a product from Syntrax (Adipokinetix?) that combined yohimbine HCL with norephedrine...dang that was the bomb.