Leviathan + Incarnate + N GORGE.... MADE ME FEEL LIKE ****

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
This morning before work I took 1 capsule Leviathan and I was feeling great. Im on a carb cycling diet and my energy levels are really low but today I actually had great energy and focus.

Around 4:30 I had a protein shake, Leviathan, Incaranate and N GORGE.. got to the gym at 5:30 and holy **** this stack made me feel really sick and all my lifts went down like crazy..

Also some other factors.. I didnt really sleep too much last night, probally like 3 hours of sleep overall.. And this weekend I did some drinking..Even though I drink sometimes on the weekend, my lifts never went down. I usually bench 225 11x and today i only did it 7x...

any idea on what I should do or what happened??

Im thinking of just not taking the N GORGE no more for now. And sticking with the Lev and Incarnate.

THANKS>>!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Having a ****ty gym day can be on MANY different things man. I would at least give the stack one more go...then try taking N-Gorge out of it and see what happens.

As far as your lifts...I have the same thing happen all the time, sometimes its just a fluke I think.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
thanks brother...but yeah i dont believe how great Leviathan is...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Also some other factors.. I didnt really sleep too much last night, probally like 3 hours of sleep overall.. And this weekend I did some drinking..Even though I drink sometimes on the weekend, my lifts never went down. I usually bench 225 11x and today i only did it 7x...
Too much stims + a lack of sleep = makes me irritable / jittery / or nauseas

Too much stims + lack of sleep + a low carb day (ie carb cycling) = your f**ked

its not the leviathan per se... but just the instability of your sleep to the amount of adrenaline (ie stims + workouts) that you are trying to take out of it.

You ONLY grow and recover when you sleep. on only 3 hours of sleep.. you are better with a day OFF than working out hard