Aspire 36, nuff said.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is awesome. I walked around erect for 3-4 hours my first day taking it. My friend is aorund al the time now. First dose had hedache for 2 days, small one. Second dose, took an excedrine with it, problem solved. Def. noticed increase in volume, time and sensitivity. Also able to go more than onceno problem.
Nice job PAL.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff is awesome. I walked around erect for 3-4 hours my first day taking it. My friend is aorund al the time now. First dose had hedache for 2 days, small one. Second dose, took an excedrine with it, problem solved. Def. noticed increase in volume, time and sensitivity. Also able to go more than onceno problem.
Nice job PAL.
Sounds like a new thread, rather than "nuff said". LOL!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what can i say, bored before work after a long night.
Toss in another capsule of Aspire36 and see how the rest of the day unfolds! LOL! Wish you a relaxing day!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah I had a headache my first day. Anything to make this better than excedein... I dont take excedein. Other than that it works like a charm

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yeah I had a headache my first day. Anything to make this better than excedein... I dont take excedein. Other than that it works like a charm
yea i wanted adil but of course it the one freakin pill my mom and sis dont have in the house. I was to lazy to go to the store. i may have gotten introuble for lud conduct...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice bro...thanks for the feedback...the lite version has me happy all day, i stick to that now

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
I pop an Advil along with the Aspire36, and haven't had even the slightest headache since the first dose. I took the first one without the Advil just to assess my sides, and I got a pretty bad headache (although not as bad as some have reported). With extended usage (on my last pill in my first bottle), I have no negative sides, and still plenty of positive ones! :thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I pop an Advil along with the Aspire36, and haven't had even the slightest headache since the first dose. I took the first one without the Advil just to assess my sides, and I got a pretty bad headache (although not as bad as some have reported). With extended usage (on my last pill in my first bottle), I have no negative sides, and still plenty of positive ones! :thumbsup:
I know a lot of guys who use this method with great success :D

Me being one...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of guys who use this method with great success :D

Me being one...
I am goin to get advil and i have to much caffein in my life already. Excedrin no good, it works but i dont like it.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I am goin to get advil and i have to much caffein in my life already. Excedrin no good, it works but i dont like it.
Yeh staying away from caffeine as much as possible anywhere around the Aspire dosing is a good idea..

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya bruv....school work and the gf are killin me..lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any suggestion(s) on how to suppress or even eliminate the stuffed or blocked nose that accompanies ingestion of Aspire36? Product is absolutely outstanding, no question. The first time I took it, I had pounding headache and stuffed nose. By the second time, it was just the stuffed nose. It is a fairly uncomfortable feeling, as I hate to have to breathe through my mouth. Any suggestions on how to eliminate the stuffed nose?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Any suggestion(s) on how to suppress or even eliminate the stuffed or blocked nose that accompanies ingestion of Aspire36? Product is absolutely outstanding, no question. The first time I took it, I had pounding headache and stuffed nose. By the second time, it was just the stuffed nose. It is a fairly uncomfortable feeling, as I hate to have to breathe through my mouth. Any suggestions on how to eliminate the stuffed nose?
I will get Dave on this one monday morning man. I have never had a stuffy nose on it. So I havn't looked into it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i thought it was just a lil of my allergies, now that i think about ti though it did happen both times i took it. Not real bad but like a lite pressure in the bridge and top or the nose.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh staying away from caffeine as much as possible anywhere around the Aspire dosing is a good idea..
Why is this? Is caffeine considered to be counterproductive to Aspire due to it's vasoconstriction properties or is there something else to it? Just being inquisitive.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will get Dave on this one monday morning man. I have never had a stuffy nose on it. So I havn't looked into it.
That'll be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

onelife

onelife

Awards
any benefits to throwin this into pct... as far as bringing yourself back .. not so much for sexual use?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Why is this? Is caffeine considered to be counterproductive to Aspire due to it's vasoconstriction properties or is there something else to it? Just being inquisitive.
Well the main side effect with reguards to Aspire seems to be headaches, and from mine and many others experience any type of stimulant seems to make it much worse.

I have found that going stim-less and being very hydrated, I don't get any side effects at all.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, thanks mang!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you get a chance to ask Dave?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Did you get a chance to ask Dave?
One of the bosses has been away on his honeymoon and Dave has had to fill in for him while doing his other duties. He hasn't been around much at all. So to answer your question I haven't talked to him yet, no.

I will try to get you an answer today though.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the bosses has been away on his honeymoon and Dave has had to fill in for him while doing his other duties. He hasn't been around much at all. So to answer your question I haven't talked to him yet, no.

I will try to get you an answer today though.
Any luck?

blitzkriegjim

Awards
tried for the first time last night (havent tried any of the others like C or V so not much to compare it with) but jeepers.....freakin 11 out of 10! :thumbsup:

These guys are on to something, very limited sides for me, just a mild headache and a bit of a stuffy nose both of which have already subsided

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
tried for the first time last night (havent tried any of the others like C or V so not much to compare it with) but jeepers.....freakin 11 out of 10! :thumbsup:

These guys are on to something, very limited sides for me, just a mild headache and a bit of a stuffy nose both of which have already subsided
awesome, thanks for the feedback, and glad you liked it!:thumbsup:

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
If you take beta alanine with it, ths should in theory help, as it would bind with the histadine to form carnosine.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
aspire has histinde in it?

The lite's in my basket. The regular version is too dtrong for yours truley

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you take beta alanine with it, ths should in theory help, as it would bind with the histadine to form carnosine.
I am unable to locate L-Histidine in the Aspire36 formula, or did I miss anything?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I am unable to locate L-Histidine in the Aspire36 formula, or did I miss anything?
there is not histidine in it...

if Aspire is too strong for you.. it Nitric oxide production which in turn increases free radicals which can cause sides/ headaches.

taking beta alanine and/or a potent antioxidant will bind to the free radicals and alleviate any sides

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

if Aspire is too strong for you.. it Nitric oxide production which in turn increases free radicals which can cause sides/ headaches.

taking beta alanine and/or a potent antioxidant will bind to the free radicals and alleviate any sides
1) Aspire36 is not too strong for me.
2) I was not the one that originally referred to Histidine. I only confirmed I could not find any L-Histidine in the formula.
3) Thanks for the advice on cutting the sides. I would look for a potent standard free-radical quencher, just in case.
4) Why does Aspire36 trigger free radical assault?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
1) Aspire36 is not too strong for me.
2) I was not the one that originally referred to Histidine. I only confirmed I could not find any L-Histidine in the formula.
3) Thanks for the advice on cutting the sides. I would look for a potent standard free-radical quencher, just in case.
4) Why does Aspire36 trigger free radical assault?
no prob... just clearing the airwaves for anyone else who was reading this

the free radical assault is from the increase in nitric oxde. when you take a NO product.. this is gradual and typically not enough to give you any sides. the difference is that aspire triggers to work in 45 minutes so it has to increase NO at a fast pace for results. the extra nitric oxide that the body cannot utilize ends up as free radicals. if you dont have much antioxidants in your system, theres nothing to bind to these and they can cause side's

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no prob... just clearing the airwaves for anyone else who was reading this

the free radical assault is from the increase in nitric oxde. when you take a NO product.. this is gradual and typically not enough to give you any sides. the difference is that aspire triggers to work in 45 minutes so it has to increase NO at a fast pace for results. the extra nitric oxide that the body cannot utilize ends up as free radicals. if you dont have much antioxidants in your system, theres nothing to bind to these and they can cause side's
Got it. Thanks! I had no clue there was enough Arginine in Aspire36 to trigger such an outcome. The other ingredients definitely would potentiate Arginine.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I dunno if you guys have tried this...but try taking Aspire about an hour before you hit the gym...the pumps are INSANE!

Then get home and take a shower...hopefully you have a female companion thereafter :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took the orginal tablet today. W orked very well. I ordered the Lite from NP . I like the idea of on the days when things just arnt working

I also like the original aspire but really have no use for it right now. Maybe Ill use it on my Honeymoon. so the lite is for me right now. Hopefully I ll be using the original comign soon=0)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno if you guys have tried this...but try taking Aspire about an hour before you hit the gym...the pumps are INSANE!...
Along with a pre-workout supplement, or as stand-alone?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I dunno if you guys have tried this...but try taking Aspire about an hour before you hit the gym...the pumps are INSANE!

Then get home and take a shower...hopefully you have a female companion thereafter :D
Not in.....dont need to be gettin happy at the gym...toooooo many hotties where i work out.

BillfromNJ

Awards

I just tried Aspire 36 for the 1st time this past weekend and did get the headache and felt congested ... I will look into beta alanine to take with it because it did everything advertised to do on a scale of 1 - 10 its getting an 11 today hopefully it wasn't a placebo effect

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I just tried Aspire 36 for the 1st time this past weekend and did get the headache and felt congested ... I will look into beta alanine to take with it because it did everything advertised to do on a scale of 1 - 10 its getting an 11 today hopefully it wasn't a placebo effect
Again, Advil will greatly reduce the side effects.

Glad you enjoyed it bro'man :thumbsup:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I feel you all that wo5rk around hot babes. In the gym iM focused . AT MY WORK i TOOK ASPIRE36 AND WOTRK AROUND HOT BABES And mY PENIS keep full. this is an after effect or soem kind of effect. I like it

as far as sides I have lite coming in the mail very soon

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it's a good product, I tried it friday and I went about 8 times over about a 8 or 9 hour period. I was like this when I was younger could never get enough but it's been a long time since I have been able to do the nasty that many times. The new girlfriend was quite impressed good thing she's a nymph or I wouldn't have bothered.

Yes gave me a headache too. I will use something for it next time.

As far as the product is concerned I will use it for Marathon sex. It's fun to let loose once in a while.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Just curious is Coenzyme Q10 (an antioxidant) would also have a good effect and counteracting the sides.
If so, what kind of doses would be recommended?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious is Coenzyme Q10 (an antioxidant) would also have a good effect and counteracting the sides.
If so, what kind of doses would be recommended?
Yes. Both the ubiquinone (standard Coenzyme Q10) and ubiquinol (newer, more potent and biologically more active than the standard ubiquinone form) forms deliver potent cardiovascular and antioxidant support. Dosages range from 100mg to 400mg or so daily for the standard ubiquinone form and 50mg to 150mg for the more bioavailable ubiquinol form. Therapeutic doses can be higher.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the mix up friend but I meant to say Histamine. Thats what I get for posting so late. :)

As Palo alto said, increases in NO will lead to higher plasma concentrations of histamine. Histamine is a component of carnosine, hence the suggestion of taking beta alanine, which would combine with the histamine, to form carnosine (or to be more specific, an analogue of Carnosine). This will help with the stuffy head and nose.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about the mix up friend but I meant to say Histamine. Thats what I get for posting so late. :)

As Palo alto said, increases in NO will lead to higher plasma concentrations of histamine. Histamine is a component of carnosine, hence the suggestion of taking beta alanine, which would combine with the histamine, to form carnosine (or to be more specific, an analogue of Carnosine). This will help with the stuffy head and nose.
Not quite!

1) There is no histamine in Aspire36/Aspire Lite.

2) When you mentioned carnosine, you definitely meant to say Histidine, not Histamine. Carnosine is a multi-functional dipeptide made up of beta-alanine and l-histidine. Histidine, however, is metabolized to histamine in the body.

Anyway, no problems, Verner! :thumbsup: