Aspire/ Aspire Lite Review

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
First off i'll say that every product i've used of Palo Alto's i've been very impressed by with the exception of these two products. Now i know everyone reacts differently and what works for one person won't always work for another. so here it goes:

My girlfriend and i each took our pill, me the aspire and her the aspire lite, well we waited about 25 minutes, but still fooled around a bit in the mean time and we both noticed flushing in our faces, a feeling of a headrush and tingling all over. I did notice i got rock hard but sex wasn't as good as normal as both our hearts felt like they were racing and i could practically FEEL the blood in my veins. After we were done we both ended up having horrible migrains and nausea which came and went for roughly 40 hours or so. I also noticed light sensitivity and random erections, but we both felt like total crap, almost felt like a nasty head cold. In short these products may work well for others but myself and my girlfriend will not be using them again, this doesn't effective my opinion of your other products, leviathan and reset ad are AWESOME.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback man, even though it is negative I trust your motive and really do appreciate it.

I had a bad experience with Aspire the first time I tried it also...since then I have been fine...I know you know this, but being hydrated is so important, as is cessation of all stims...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback man, even though it is negative I trust your motive and really do appreciate it.

I had a bad experience with Aspire the first time I tried it also...since then I have been fine...I know you know this, but being hydrated is so important, as is cessation of all stims...
No stims in me but possibly could have been more hydrated, but man do i ever HATE migraines ugh.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
No stims in me but possibly could have been more hydrated, but man do i ever HATE migraines ugh.
Chaps thanks for the honest review. The one thing that comes to mind is whether your on cycle right now??...just curious, elevated BP due to your cycle + Aspire may have been part of your massive migrane....you may not be on, just couldnt remember....

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Chaps thanks for the honest review. The one thing that comes to mind is whether your on cycle right now??...just curious, elevated BP due to your cycle + Aspire may have been part of your massive migrane....you may not be on, just couldnt remember....
I'm sure that played a part as i'm out of Life Support, have been for about 4 days now i've got some more on the way and i'm on 800mg tren E and 60mg Epistane. So all this could explain my sides but my girlfriend had the identical side effects and she's not on anything, and was well hydrated her face also remained flushed for a good 40 hours, like we really felt terrible.