Reset AD + Reduce XT.

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
Would it be wise to stack Reset with Reduce XT (same as Lean Extreme both 7-OH)? And would this be a positive combined affect such that cortisol is both lowered over all and less is released as AD Health is restores, or would this decrease the results of both or even have a negative affect as the Reset would actually convert more heavily to cortisol because of the 7-OH?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Would it be wise to stack Reset with Reduce XT (same as Lean Extreme both 7-OH)? And would this be a positive combined affect such that cortisol is both lowered over all and less is released as AD Health is restores, or would this decrease the results of both or even have a negative affect as the Reset would actually convert more heavily to cortisol because of the 7-OH?
Stacking the two would be fine...the cortisol properties of Reset are not at all a primary function of the supplement, more so a secondary or probably even tertiary. I used Reset in my last PCT which included Reduce...everything turned out fine. Adrenals felt healthy and my cortisol levels were held under control.

The whole idea really is to keep cortisol at a desired level, not kill it completely as it has its benefits...Reset does this and only this...keeps cortisol at a healthy level.