leviathan for empty stomach morning cardio

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
i just take Leviathan on empty stomach before morning cardio
with some bcaa. all i can say it's unbelieveable. after 10 minsof taking leviathan i can feel a little buzz and start to feel warmer(maybe empty stomach act faster)
i sweat like taking a shower.and energy is still increasing. i really like use leviathan as a pre empty stomach cardio supplement.

but i am still trying to figure out doing cardio in the morning is goo or bad. if the duration is 1hr heart rate about 60-70% is that ok?

thanks paloAtlo Labs

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yes, morning (fasted) cardio is definitely ideal. Taking Leviathan before fasted morning cardio is perfect...

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I know this thead is old..but taking it with BCAA's (10-15g) will prevent catabolism right? Or is that statement iffy?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this thead is old..but taking it with BCAA's (10-15g) will prevent catabolism right? Or is that statement iffy?
IMO, yes.

I would actually go for straight Leucine here.

The Leviathan/Leucine/Fasted-Cardio Detonation Stack

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
IMO, yes.

I would actually go for straight Leucine here.

The Leviathan/Leucine/Fasted-Cardio Detonation Stack

How many grams would you suggest here? I dont want to create an inbalance in the nitrogen balance.

I want to run this plan in March when I cut.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
How many grams would you suggest here? I dont want to create an inbalance in the nitrogen balance.

I want to run this plan in March when I cut.
I totally agree with Matt here and would say Leucine only is BY FAR the best way to go if you have to do it ;) If I am really trying to cut fat I just hop out of bed and go for it on water only....don't think it makes that much of a difference. Again, this is just personal preference.

and btw Matt, the "detonation stack" made me literally lol

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with Matt here and would say Leucine only is BY FAR the best way to go if you have to do it ;) If I am really trying to cut fat I just hop out of bed and go for it on water only....don't think it makes that much of a difference. Again, this is just personal preference.

and btw Matt, the "detonation stack" made me literally lol
Im deff. going to be using this 'stack'. I loved the leviathan sample, and now that my diet is in line, it will work magic. (with incredibly hardwork and dedication)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Im deff. going to be using this 'stack'. I loved the leviathan sample, and now that my diet is in line, it will work magic. (with incredibly hardwork and dedication)
It should really detonate you...

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I love taking Reloaded before fasted morning cardio.....and I would always recommend either Xtend or something similar when doing fasted cardio.

Ando55

Awards
Levithan RL + Beta Alanine + Citrulline Malate + Xtend FTW! I'm also running DCP as well. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Levithan RL + Beta Alanine + Citrulline Malate + Xtend FTW! I'm also running DCP as well. :D
VERY impressive stack.

Have you tried Kwick Karb as well during workout?

LoveMeSexy

Awards
Sorry for posting in an old thread but it must save people searching through moutains of posts.

What is the general consensus for safe fasted cardio - leviathan reloaded/dcp/bcca - anything else required and will taking them all together 30 minutes before cardio impinge on their effectiveness?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
How much leucine would u suggest taking w/the LR for empty stomach cardio in the morning?

Good Shepherd

Awards
Sorry for posting in an old thread but it must save people searching through moutains of posts.

What is the general consensus for safe fasted cardio - leviathan reloaded/dcp/bcca - anything else required and will taking them all together 30 minutes before cardio impinge on their effectiveness?
Probably no right or wrong way here, the ideal way might be to ingest the levi-r and dcp aboat 15-20 minutes before cardio- sip the bcaas before during and after cardio.