Leviathan + Adrenaline

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Given the low content of caffeine in a full dose of Leviathan, anyone forsee any constraints in adding half a dose (1 cap) of Adrenaline? I have them both lying around and had the thought about stacking them or rather maybe having a neat way of taking them within a cutting cycle...any thoughts?

Just FYI, my next cutter cycle will be Leviathan + DCP (I take Sesamin and Fish Oil year round).

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Given the low content of caffeine in a full dose of Leviathan, anyone forsee any constraints in adding half a dose (1 cap) of Adrenaline? I have them both lying around and had the thought about stacking them or rather maybe having a neat way of taking them within a cutting cycle...any thoughts?

Just FYI, my next cutter cycle will be Leviathan + DCP (I take Sesamin and Fish Oil year round).
Nah I see no prob with that at all man.

I actually took all my Adrenaline samples with my Leviathan about a month back.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
2 Caps of leviathan = about 150mgs of caffeine
not to mention the 9mg of yohimbine

1 adrenaline = 100mg of caffeine

So you are talking 250mgs at a serving (not to mention the 9mgs of Y).. is this excessive?... yes, but minimally. Just be careful bc that much stims will just upregulate your receptors more overtime.
If you want the extra feeling.. its not a terrible idea for a shorter period of time

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the deeper insight...I think I will just use one at a time.