• Established
I should have 3 announcements before the Olympia

1 is the aspire lite..

the other two are a secret mystery :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im very excited for 1 of the other ones!

jrm

jrm

Awards
I should have 3 announcements before the Olympia

1 is the aspire lite..

the other two are a secret mystery :D
Can you at least say if they're a sex or sport supplement? Would at least like to know if I have a new stack to experiment with.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Nevermind...checked the website...more sex stuff
nope

no more sex stuff :( well for a little while :D

2 sports related

and theres NO even hint on our website about any new releases yet

jrm

jrm

Awards
OK. I just had never heard of Astrofen or Prostacore before so I thought maybe those were it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
OK. I just had never heard of Astrofen or Prostacore before so I thought maybe those were it.
Naw we dont sell or promote those, they are products that are add ons for our other orders.

Trust me, new products are coming, and they are better then prostacore..lol

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Nice u guys just get better and better:clap2:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Better be good and better be something the girls can use!!! :mad:

I wait patiently!
:p

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I have a feeling it might be a workout-type draank..

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
kinda my thoughts too, prob in powder form....like a creatine mix or preworkout primer.
Well I can tell you this, we will have something new to Beta test by early to mid sept.. and then another product(powder) to beta test by the 2nd week of Oct. We have a new series of products coming out all geared for the Sports Nutrition Crowd!! Ohh and Aspire lite will be shipping to select vendors on Sept 6th. It is done and being bottled now!! Not including Aspire Lite we will have a minimum of 3 Sports Nutrition products dropping under the PAL line before 2008.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Well I can tell you this, we will have something new to Beta test by early to mid sept.. and then another product(powder) to beta test by the 2nd week of Oct. We have a new series of products coming out all geared for the Sports Nutrition Crowd!! Ohh and Aspire lite will be shipping to select vendors on Sept 6th. It is done and being bottled now!! Not including Aspire Lite we will have a minimum of 3 Sports Nutrition products dropping under the PAL line before 2008.
woohoooo :thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ohhh yeaaaah....sweet

Dave your on Vacation, stop teasing them with word of new products!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill keep that in mind. Great news! keep me in mind for testing :lol: :thumbsup: