Any estimate on the low dose aspire

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know when the low dose aspire might hit the shelves.Im only asking because my wife is freaking out on me for not signing up for the testers.... :lol: The funny thing is when I first mentioned it she laughed and said "you believe everything you read on the forums". Then after you guys pick the testers she says "sign me up for that" :think:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know when the low dose aspire might hit the shelves.Im only asking because my wife is freaking out on me for not signing up for the testers.... :lol: The funny thing is when I first mentioned it she laughed and said "you believe everything you read on the forums". Then after you guys pick the testers she says "sign me up for that" :think:
Hey bro sorry just noticed this,
We still never recieved some feedback from people.I will get back to you today with a better date for release!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
After testing, we have decided to go with a 45% extract.. which might not be as strong for some of you guys, but also should take down side effects to ziltch to anyone who is prone to them.

Working on label design right now, and getting the liquicap in production... *should* be available by september 1st.. but dont quote me on that..

ill keep you updated

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
After testing, we have decided to go with a 45% extract.. which might not be as strong for some of you guys, but also should take down side effects to ziltch to anyone who is prone to them.

Working on label design right now, and getting the liquicap in production... *should* be available by september 1st.. but dont quote me on that..

ill keep you updated

Great!!!!! :thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

ill keep you updated
thanks boss

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Does this mean it will be 45% as potent as Aspire36?

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
I'm really looking forward to this, as someone who is experiencing ED at an age as young as 20 due to medication side effects the quality of my life has been severely reduced.

Also the side effects of Aspire36 was waaay too much for me, the stuff was just waaay too strong and I was hard to the point where it bothered me, not to mention a splitting headache and feeling exhausted for two days straight.

Where can I sign up to be a tester for this or is it too late, or do I not have enough forum points or that kinda stuff for it?

Either way I'll be sure to order some!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to this, as someone who is experiencing ED at an age as young as 20 due to medication side effects the quality of my life has been severely reduced.

Also the side effects of Aspire36 was waaay too much for me, the stuff was just waaay too strong and I was hard to the point where it bothered me, not to mention a splitting headache and feeling exhausted for two days straight.

Where can I sign up to be a tester for this or is it too late, or do I not have enough forum points or that kinda stuff for it?

Either way I'll be sure to order some!
Aspire lite will be shipping this week to vendors..so nutraplanet will have it in stock and on the site by next tuesday or so. The final version has been tweaked a bit but it is around 40 to 45% as potent as aspire36.

Matt Skiba

Matt Skiba

Awards
As long as it doesn't make me feel like I was up all night doing an 8-ball of cocaine I'll buy some.

:)