Aspire 36 Re-try

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried it again a few days ago. I still got the same bad headache and stuffed up nose, but it "worked" a lot better!....,

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha...nice..and when i can, your gettin repped for **** in a box vid..haha

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAH That video rocks! Thanks for the Christmas gift ideas!

And...I'm beginning to rule out stims for the headache and Aspire. The reason being, I am taking Reset + ECA + Aspire and I do not always get the headaches (2 out of 12 occasions I experienced a mild headache).

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine in the mail yesterday. Waiting to try it...the lady gets home tonight, so we'll see how it goes :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got mine in the mail yesterday. Waiting to try it...the lady gets home tonight, so we'll see how it goes :D
You're gonna need a box if you plan on going out anywhere within 24 hours of taking your dose...Thats why I posted the vid, seemed to go with Aspire36 experience pefectly.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Didn't need a box. Could be a coincidence though, so I'll tell you after tonight when I try again.

Oddly enough 3rd day I'm feeling more active than 1st or 2nd. So maybe it was a fluke and this next dose will give me ridiculous hard-on's all day long.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Didn't need a box. Could be a coincidence though, so I'll tell you after tonight when I try again.

Oddly enough 3rd day I'm feeling more active than 1st or 2nd. So maybe it was a fluke and this next dose will give me ridiculous hard-on's all day long.
try taking it on an empty stomach..