The idea behind Reset A.D.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
is so badass! I'm addicted to stims like everyone else and the longest I can ever seem to break from them is like a week. Can't believe this stuff wasn't developed sooner!
:woohoo:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thnks for the support my friend....hope it works well for you

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
is so badass! I'm addicted to stims like everyone else and the longest I can ever seem to break from them is like a week. Can't believe this stuff wasn't developed sooner!
:woohoo:
hahaha yea man...

To be honest.. i never expected it to get the "cult" following that it has received from everyone... We knew people would appreciate it, but i never realized how many stim junkies were on the boards until we released it!

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I do have a question though, should this be taken with food or on an empty stomach?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
fine ither way, i usally take it empty stomach with my stims in the am...
Do you dose 2 caps at once? Or do you spread it out 1 AM and 1 PM? Or do you use the 3 caps for extreme adrenal fatigue? Thanksssss

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Do you dose 2 caps at once? Or do you spread it out 1 AM and 1 PM? Or do you use the 3 caps for extreme adrenal fatigue? Thanksssss
I've been spreading mine out 1am, 1 pm and the product DEFINATELY works. Most stims that wouldn't do JACK for me now work fairly well. Excllent job Palo Alto!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Thanks guys!

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Finished the bottle at only 2 a day WITH stims and the effects were still amazing. Getting blown off of 200mg of caffeine again is wild! haha
:thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reset AD is without question an exceptional product. To get even more mileage out of it, I prefer to take it simultaneously with an adaptogenic complex. By that complex I mean a combination of Ginseng (Oriental or panax ginseng; American or panax quinquefolium; and Siberian or eleutherococcus senticocus), Ashwagandha, Schisandra, and Rhodiola. I know Reset AD already contains Schisandra, but I prefer to add still more Schisandra to it.

As a stand-alone product, Reset AD is phenomenal. Optimized with an adaptogenic coomplex, as I take it, it becomes truly legendary.

More grease to your elbows!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm down to 2 a day myself, and definitely less stims too. coffee is optional now :)

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I'm down to 2 a day myself, and definitely less stims too. coffee is optional now :)
Most noteable for me, 5:30 AM I took a 200mg cafeine tab w/some b vitamins pre cardio and I was wired for the day. Pretty crazy as before I'd be able to snooze on that combo.
Not to jump off topic or anything but about to run some Incarnate next, stoked on this!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the final analysis, Reset AD is very economical as it ensures you get even more from less of your pre-work-out stimulants.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the final analysis, Reset AD is very economical as it ensures you get even more from less of your pre-work-out stimulants.
Hey thats my line "Reset AD is the celery of supplements, it carries a negative cost because you save more money on stims than Reset costs"
;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey thats my line "Reset AD is the celery of supplements, it carries a negative cost because you save more money on stims than Reset costs"
;)
Awww... woofy! Your dog is so cute!

superone

Awards
  • Established
So if i have adrenal fatigue, and sufferig the side effects from it, with 3 caps a day of Reset AD cure the actual adrenal fatigue itself, and return my adrenals to normal?

If so how long would it take?

Thanks.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
hahaha yea man...

To be honest.. i never expected it to get the "cult" following that it has received from everyone... We knew people would appreciate it, but i never realized how many stim junkies were on the boards until we released it!
Now you need to make a STIM version of Reset AD ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
So if i have adrenal fatigue, and sufferig the side effects from it, with 3 caps a day of Reset AD cure the actual adrenal fatigue itself, and return my adrenals to normal?

If so how long would it take?

Thanks.
If you have adrenal fatigue, take 1 cap first thing in the morning with exactly 10.2 ounces of water. Between 3-4 hours later, dose 1 more cap and chant 'hoola hocka' while spinning at 40 RPM. Then, after another 3 hours has passed, you must dose 1 more cap while standing on one leg 25 feet higher than your normal elevation (rooftop is optimal).

Your adrenal fatigue will be cured in a matter of 23 days, 6 hours, 43 minutes, and 0 seconds.

No supplement claims to cure anything. That's what medicine is supposedly for. Everyone reacts different to everything and the time it takes for a given compound will be different based on the individual.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Now you need to make a STIM version of Reset AD ;)
The users love the versatility without the incorporated stimulant.

Anyone can use Reset AD and reap the benefits, whether it be a bodybuilder using or seizing the use of stims, the overtime office worker, or the weekend crack smoker.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
well said F of G
Thanks. I wasn't even kidding about the last example I made... I actually did give a bottle of Reset AD to someone I know who uses recreational 'uppers'. I disagree with the lifestyle, but I'm still open to helping out. He takes 2 caps spread throughout the day (usually morning and then he remembers to take it again around dinner) and he mentioned it helps him not have to recover so much.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I wasn't even kidding about the last example I made... I actually did give a bottle of Reset AD to someone I know who uses recreational 'uppers'. I disagree with the lifestyle, but I'm still open to helping out. He takes 2 caps spread throughout the day (usually morning and then he remembers to take it again around dinner) and he mentioned it helps him not have to recover so much.
its funny you say that, when it was first mentioned to me that we were going to release it I mentioned to the boss about if it would be beneficial for E and coke users..lol

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
its funny you say that, when it was first mentioned to me that we were going to release it I mentioned to the boss about if it would be beneficial for E and coke users..lol
The funniest thing is... Whenever I'm around people who are doing that, they're more afraid of trying a supplement than they are of doing strange blow.

Person: Aye, I'm really feeling the come-down. :(
Me: Here, take a half teaspoon of this pure L-Theanine.
Person: I'm not touching that! What the hell is that white powdery stuff?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
The users love the versatility without the incorporated stimulant.

Anyone can use Reset AD and reap the benefits, whether it be a bodybuilder using or seizing the use of stims, the overtime office worker, or the weekend crack smoker.
I know, I was kidding. I have used Reset AD :lol:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I know, I was kidding. I have used Reset AD :lol:
Yeah Rivet. I know who you be dawg. I've seen you around these parts ;)

How's the Reset AD work for you?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Rivet. I know who you be dawg. I've seen you around these parts ;)

How's the Reset AD work for you?
Effects are gone now. But when using Reset AD after a few weeks of it just a single coffee would have me shaking.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I got rid of my addiction with Reset AD. I was to a point where my memory was affected I was so burnt. I used to take a stim and get itchy eyes off of it. I decided to quit, but it lasted 2 weeks. I wanted to die. I was feeling like puking all day, for 2 weeks. I started again, and ordered Reset AD, stopped in the morning, the PM I got the product, and took a cap pre wo. AAAAAALLLLIBABA!!! I was smiling like no tomorrow, I was "normal" again! Of course, I didn't use some stims on it as IMO it defeats the purpose of this product. Might as well recover before worsening it all. I am now coffee, diet coke free it's been like 4 months now!!! I am happier than a guy who stopped smoking.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I started out w/ 3 a day. Took me < 1 week to get results, and realize that it is by far the BEST SUPP EVER. Dropped to 2 a day after that. More recently switched to 1 a day, just to prolong a bottle before I ran out and had to place a NP order. 1 a day is all I need now. I feel great off of 100mg caffeine, and JACKED :run: off of 200mg + other stims. Before I was using 200-400mg caff at a time + other sh1t 3+ times a day and felt like complete sh1t pretty much all the time. And I did run out for over a week, and my whole life and frame of mind was different.

BTW in all honesty Reset AD has done more for depression and social anxiety than anything I've ever tried.

Like I said BEST SUPP EVER:thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I started out w/ 3 a day. Took me < 1 week to get results, and realize that it is by far the BEST SUPP EVER. Dropped to 2 a day after that. More recently switched to 1 a day, just to prolong a bottle before I ran out and had to place a NP order. 1 a day is all I need now. I feel great off of 100mg caffeine, and JACKED :run: off of 200mg + other stims. Before I was using 200-400mg caff at a time + other sh1t 3+ times a day and felt like complete sh1t pretty much all the time. And I did run out for over a week, and my whole life and frame of mind was different.

BTW in all honesty Reset AD has done more for depression and social anxiety than anything I've ever tried.

Like I said BEST SUPP EVER:thumbsup:
thnaks for kind words SS, reps when i can bruv..:goodpost:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I got rid of my addiction with Reset AD. I was to a point where my memory was affected I was so burnt. I used to take a stim and get itchy eyes off of it. I decided to quit, but it lasted 2 weeks. I wanted to die. I was feeling like puking all day, for 2 weeks. I started again, and ordered Reset AD, stopped in the morning, the PM I got the product, and took a cap pre wo. AAAAAALLLLIBABA!!! I was smiling like no tomorrow, I was "normal" again! Of course, I didn't use some stims on it as IMO it defeats the purpose of this product. Might as well recover before worsening it all. I am now coffee, diet coke free it's been like 4 months now!!! I am happier than a guy who stopped smoking.
thanks for the feedback and kinds words jjohn, really glad this product is working for people

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Damn. That's awesome that it's helped you guys kick your stim addictions.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
my reset's on the way. thanks np :head: .

i'm looking forward to using it; cause the pre-workout rpm/ephedrine/caffeine stack was getting a lil crazy.

great thread...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
my reset's on the way. thanks np :head: .

i'm looking forward to using it; cause the pre-workout rpm/ephedrine/caffeine stack was getting a lil crazy.

great thread...
Haha, yeh I bet your adrenals are BEGGING to be reset :D

Feedback is always appreciated if you have time.

Thanks so much!